SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 20 of 59 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 39 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by sfrank Tue Aug 08, 2017 8:25 am

Alanna wrote:
sfrank wrote:She liked and commented on a handful of tweets - something she has done all season. I don't think she is bitter. Not a big deal. People are being nasty & petty because she didn't give them the ending they wanted to see. Guess she should have just shut up and accepted what Peter was offering! laugh out loud
What? Accept what Peter is offering? Why not just enjoy her new engagement and respond to their fans instead?

I am talking about how Pachel fans are melting down and reacting not Rachel. She's got filter through a lot of BS to find the positive ones. It's human to respond. I think she'll focus on Bryan today.
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by jalkire Tue Aug 08, 2017 8:25 am

@just looking she's not doing as much as people are making it out to be she responded to like three negative comments. I personally feel like she's dammned if she do and dammaned if she don't. IMO it's being blown out of proportion, however if she continues I'm going to have to side eye her because she should have known there was going to be some backlash. I think for as much as people say Peter needs a lot of positive validation, I think Rachel does too. She's not handling the lack of positive support well Imo

jalkire

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Aug 08, 2017 8:30 am

She's the winner with the man who adores her and the Neil lane, no reason to respond to critics at all imo. However, I agree she needs a ton of positive validation despite how "strong" she claims to be. Which is good and fine because I think Bryan knows this about her and is willing to give her everything she needs. I'm hopeful he can manage her laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Tue Aug 08, 2017 8:35 am

jalkire wrote:@just looking she's not doing as much as people are making it out to be she responded to like three negative comments. I personally feel like she's dammned if she do and dammaned if she don't. IMO it's being blown out of proportion, however if she continues I'm going to have to side eye her because she should have known there was going to be some backlash. I think for as much as people say Peter needs a lot of positive validation, I think Rachel does too. She's not handling the lack of positive support well Imo

I think they'll need to support each other - Kaitlyn gave her the perfect advice last night. Rachel thanked her so I hope she follows it!
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Aug 08, 2017 8:37 am

jalkire wrote:@sfrank I don't think she's bitter per say, and I do think she frustrated with the the mean comments, I just think she needs to let it go because she's not going to change anyone's mind.

Yeah, this is how I feel too. I'm glad she chose Bryan. I think he was the best option for her and I don't get the Peter appeal so many have, but enough is enough. She's been a bit shady on social media all season long here and there. She got her little digs at Peter at the ATFR. No need to keep it going on social media even if it is just three tweets.

It is what it is. Every season the lead gets hammered with hate about how they chose the wrong person as their F1. It sucks, but it's how this show goes. Be thankful you got Bryan. The more she feels the need to defend herself with Bryan, the more people will question it. All JMO

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Aug 08, 2017 8:37 am

Bryan said, that her Sassy attorney side is a turn on for him, so I don't think she minds a few tweets to nasty trolls and mean tweeters. This is who she is, who she was right after Nick's season. It doesn't surprise me, and I still like her a lot.

I like their approach. They're not making yet big huge plans to uplift their lives, they're getting to know each other, be out in the open, enjoy each other's company freely, without hiding. It sounds sensible, smart and mature, IMO.

Imo Bryan comes across as passionate with Rachel, but calm and mature in other aspects of his life. Rachel is a firecracker all around, and I think they balance each other out really well. Jmo.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Tue Aug 08, 2017 8:44 am

Some people hated Bryan for all sorts of reasons but I actually believe he is the most mature out of B, R & P in handling crisis, IMO. At least on the show and on social media. I adore Rachel but I do see what people say when they see a bit of mean streak in her. I see a mean streak in Peter as well. I don't see it in Bryan (so far). So, I hope he balances her out.

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by jalkire Tue Aug 08, 2017 8:47 am

IMO I don't think Rachel is that strong when it comes to relationships with men. As I was watching her breakup Peter I was thinking is this even about him or does this relationship represent all the bad relationships she's been in. I don't know it was bizarre to me. I think that relationship would have been a disaster because the both of them are too needy and stubborn. I think that she picked the right guy for her, but boy I tell you Bryan is going to have to be very strong and mature because I think she can be a little immature at times. I do still really like her I feel that she's been vey honest and self aware through out this process, and I think while it was tough to watch she picked the best guy for her

jalkire

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Aug 08, 2017 8:49 am

I don't see any mean streak in Bryan either. I really hope the love he feels for her will only grow, mature and endure.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by FashionLover Tue Aug 08, 2017 8:54 am

Her coming off as bitter is a culmination of things IMO, not just the tweets.
1. Her trying to downplay her relationship with peter and saying the emotions she had were due to her ex. like ok?
2. The complete 180 she did from her interaction with Eric and peter. It wouldn't have been so bad if peter was looking for a fight too but it came off one sided

I personally don't even think this is about not having the viewers support as more like the frustration between her and peter that never got resolved, and STILL didn't get resolved last night. Her ego was bruised and it's like she's out to bruise his as well. But for me it's like you have a fiancé now, get over it and be happy
FashionLover
FashionLover

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Tue Aug 08, 2017 8:58 am

makeover wrote:Some people hated Bryan for all sorts of reasons but I actually believe he is the most mature out of B, R & P in handling crisis, IMO. At least on the show and on social media. I adore Rachel but I do see what people say when they see a bit of mean streak in her. I see a mean streak in Peter as well. I don't see it in Bryan (so far). So, I hope he balances her out.

Haha, I love the girl, but yes! Bryan's been surprisingly mature and drama-free - although people stereotyped him as that jealous Latino alpha, he hasn't shown any signs of jealousy, bitnerness, or pettiness throughout the season, either on-screen on social media. The B/R dynamic reminds me of the K/S dynamic, where she's also always starting trouble on social media and just being kind of attention-seeking in general, whereas he's the calm (usually!), drama-free, mature guy who stays out of all that. Hopefully the balance works for them! The more I learn about P and R, I learn how truly dysfunctional and crazy they would have been together. Yikes! IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Tue Aug 08, 2017 8:58 am

She said it..."I'm chill until I'm not". She was not last night for a bit hope the chill back this am.

As sidebar, from a PR standpoint she'd be start to do DWTS. laugh out loud
They are two mature adults, I think they can handle it. JMO
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 59 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 39 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+90
Emilia23_12
lleyki
hb591
USAGold
bigbluebird
Mustang19
mindless
MiaHawk
Shadow
richmondrose
twinkle73