SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 14 of 59 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 36 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:53 am

I love how Bryan hashtagged "when you know, you know"  :yes:  

That's what I always believed was/is the case with Bryan and Rach..Wishing them all the best wherever their journey takes them  hearthumbsup

Diana wrote:Seriously y'all. He really LOVES her heartbeat

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 14 IMG_6725
https://instagram.com/p/BXhT9_pH5cU/
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Guest Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:54 am

Sprite wrote:
jalkire wrote:IMO neither Peter or Rachel were willing to compromise, and that's fine. My issue is with Peter if he knew he felt this way, not leave? Unless you are using this for your own agenda like getting your own season of The Bachelor. I just feel like he was using her and being manipulative and I just can't get behind that. I think Rachel started to feel that too and I think she should have sent him home earlier.

Who is to say that the producers would let him leave? Perhaps they targeted him as the next lead just as they did Rachel during Nick's season.

What is wrong with wanting to be the next lead and going along to get it?

Rachel has to lead the other guys whether she wants them or not. The other guys have said that halfway through the season they knew Brian was going to be it. Someone has to go to the end, so she is using them. So how is she any different than Peter?

The names are interchangeable. This applies every season. No need to be p*ssed off if they are all using one another. None of them are special snowflakes. Last season she was whining about Nick, but now it is all different? How exactly?  :headbanging

Rachel = Hyprocrite.
IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:56 am

sosleepy wrote:
BlackHalo wrote:
sosleepy wrote:Alright ... I think I finally articulated in my head why Rachel's little stunt with sabatoging Peter rubbed me the wrong way. Last season, she was Peter. She couldn't commit, couldn't let herself go, had walls up the wazoo. Yet the show gave her a chance, Nick was completely gracious and KIND towards her and her opportunity despite the secret drama with his fiancé, yet here she is... Regina Georging it up and telling Peter and the world "this isn't for him." Which is funny, cause 5 short months ago the same argument could be used on her - "this show just isn't for her."
I think a lot of the Peter sabotage stemmed from anger over the hate Bryan has gotten in favor of Peter and also trying to save face over how emotional she was during the break-up. Her body language was pure hate. As much as I loved it, she definitely took it as an opportunity to stick up for Bryan and herself. JMO.

Well...  had she watched the show before signing on the dotted line, that's how the cookie crumbles. She was propped up all last season at Nick and Vanessa's expense. And probably next season, Peter takes a back seat to Bachelorette 14. That's how this freaking show works. 16 years of this. My original opinion of her stands. Mean girl. Just be gracious. Just be gracious. Nick was gracious towards her when she was stealing his thunder. Just be kind and pay it forward. One thing I'll say for JoJo, she was always kind and gracious. A trait  that has been SEVERELY lacking in ettes for quite a while.

I have to say I was disappointed in her lack of grace. It would have cost her nothing to be a good winner. I still basically loved her as the Bachelorette and do wish her happiness. Although I bailed after Peter's segment. Sorry I missed the BIP preview but I am sure they'll show it lots this week.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:57 am

Aria wrote:
Diana wrote:Omg I love Bryan but this is way too OTT and embarrassing rofl JMO

https://vipswag.shop/collections/bryan-abasolo-collection?aff=4&utm_source=affiliate&utm_medium=instagram&utm_campaign=dr-abs-instagram

Oh, no. Is that from him? That's so badddd!!

Wait is this real? laugh out loud So embarrassing.

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 14 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:57 am

rosesrREd wrote:
Acrunch wrote:
Cocoasneeze wrote:So Peter needed more time with one woman, but will be OK finding one woman out of 30 women in the same amount of time? Rachel just called out his hypocrisy using his own word, IMO.

I don't see that at all. If anyone came across looking hypocritical it was Rachel.   Peter needed more time with Rachel.  That's all.   Who is to say that he won't/can't fall fast for another woman, the right woman for him even if it's during the accelerated Bachelor process.  

Only other thing I'll say about the finale is that I don't have an issue with Bryan, or Rachel choosing Bryan or Rachel not settling for what Peter was offering her.  I thought their break up was raw and brutal.  I'm not sure how anyone can see that and still believe Peter wasn't interested in her or faking it to advance his chances as the Bachelor.  I thought Rachel's attitude with Peter at ATFR was a terrible look on her.  She came across as defensive, bitter and petty.  It was almost a "see Bryan, I don't even like him".  Trying to ruin his chances for the Bachelor gig with her subtle not subtle dig was pretty low IMO.  Having said that, she probably did him a favor in the long run.  I went from not wanting him to be the bachelor to please Peter be the Bachelor.  

To me, the attitude Rachel had towards Peter was for Bryan's benefit. It couldn't have been easy seeing that break-up and how Rachel reacted to it, so she was trying to calm the waters.

Andi/Josh/Nick all over again.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:01 am

bleuberry wrote:
Aria wrote:

https://vipswag.shop/collections/bryan-abasolo-collection?aff=4&utm_source=affiliate&utm_medium=instagram&utm_campaign=dr-abs-instagram

How do we know that Bryan made this?

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:02 am

BlackHalo wrote:
bleuberry wrote:
Aria wrote:

The link is in his IG. laugh out loud
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:02 am

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 14 657249e5af334f51583b59e189e277cb
https://www.yahoo.com/tv/bachelorette-finale-recap-rachel-lives-best-life-030716291.html
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:03 am

ElonM wrote:
BlackHalo wrote:
bleuberry wrote:

Yikes. rofl

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:04 am

bleuberry wrote:
Aria wrote:

If so, then Pete's FabFitFun Whatever Bs needs to be taken in context. They are ALL HERE TO SHILL!
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:05 am

Sprite wrote:
jalkire wrote:IMO neither Peter or Rachel were willing to compromise, and that's fine. My issue is with Peter if he knew he felt this way, not leave? Unless you are using this for your own agenda like getting your own season of The Bachelor. I just feel like he was using her and being manipulative and I just can't get behind that. I think Rachel started to feel that too and I think she should have sent him home earlier.

Who is to say that the producers would let him leave? Perhaps they targeted him as the next lead just as they did Rachel during Nick's season.

What is wrong with wanting to be the next lead and going along to get it?

Rachel has to lead the other guys whether she wants them or not. The other guys have said that halfway through the season they knew Brian was going to be it. Someone has to go to the end, so she is using them. So how is she any different than Peter?

The names are interchangeable. This applies every season. No need to be p*ssed off if they are all using one another. None of them are special snowflakes. Last season she was whining about Nick, but now it is all different? How exactly?  :headbanging

The difference is when you go on this show as a contestant you know from the get got that it could not be you in the end and when you are the lead you expect the contestant to tell you that they don't feel a connection and leave. Tptp don't need Peter for the bachelor, they can get one of the other rejected guys or someone new per CH. We don't know if he will even get the gig maybe why we see some of his bitterness.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by FashionLover Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:05 am

BlackHalo wrote:
ElonM wrote:
BlackHalo wrote:
Yikes. rofl

I literally Cringed laugh out loud rofl
FashionLover
FashionLover

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 59 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 36 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+90
Emilia23_12
lleyki
hb591
USAGold
bigbluebird
Mustang19
mindless
MiaHawk
Shadow
richmondrose
twinkle73