SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 12 of 59 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 35 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Linds911 Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:21 am

Ok I'm glad i didn't swept into the 'relationship' Peter and Rachel had. laugh out loud

I admit that's a sweet post from Bryan, wishing he & Rachel all the best. Smiley

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 12 1f49c

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 12 8367-910 Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 12 I_got_13 Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 12 E5kqdm15 Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 12 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 12044

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:24 am

coolangel wrote:
Aria wrote:I guess social media should get to eating Peter alive too, since he's been bitter and petty for the past two months on social media! But I guess that's the difference between the two: when Rachel does it, at least she does it in the open and owns up to it. Peter, on the other hand, does it on social media and then acts like a contrite gentleman on TV, like the two-faced hypocrite that he is. IMO.

If for nothing else, I want him to be the Bachelor for that - so that next season, I can witness him falling off the pedestal and SM turning on him when he picks the other woman in place of the next Bachelorette pick who would undoubtedly be the SM darling thanks to TPTB.

All JMO
As much as I would snark I still wouldn't wish Peter on any woman. They all deserve better than someone like Peter imo who has demonstrated very dysfunctional and toxic tendencies imo already - on and off the show - and just his tone even how he talked to Rachel was so creepy - reminded me of Josh Murray - very my-way-or-the-highway and yet playing the victim all at once. Classic abusive controlling tendencies imo.

It's why it makes it hard for me to even snark because I think Peter has some real issues and I would tell any woman to RUN as fast as they can from him. This is NOT a guy who acted how he did on the show because of just Rachel, imo. Based on the story he even told Rachel of how he dumped and abandoned his ex, Peter is someone who is toxic and controlling and power hungry in relationships and I don't think for a second he would be acting any differently than the rigid manipulative his-way-or-nothing-at-all way with any woman, regardless of who she is.

JMO

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:25 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:25 am

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 12 B454cb2caf8be7dbae7c45c00fc77d01
https://www.yahoo.com/tv/bachelorette-finale-recap-rachel-lives-best-life-030716291.html
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by rosesrREd Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:27 am

Acrunch wrote:
Cocoasneeze wrote:So Peter needed more time with one woman, but will be OK finding one woman out of 30 women in the same amount of time? Rachel just called out his hypocrisy using his own word, IMO.

I don't see that at all. If anyone came across looking hypocritical it was Rachel.   Peter needed more time with Rachel.  That's all.   Who is to say that he won't/can't fall fast for another woman, the right woman for him even if it's during the accelerated Bachelor process.  

Only other thing I'll say about the finale is that I don't have an issue with Bryan, or Rachel choosing Bryan or Rachel not settling for what Peter was offering her.  I thought their break up was raw and brutal.  I'm not sure how anyone can see that and still believe Peter wasn't interested in her or faking it to advance his chances as the Bachelor.  I thought Rachel's attitude with Peter at ATFR was a terrible look on her.  She came across as defensive, bitter and petty.  It was almost a "see Bryan, I don't even like him".  Trying to ruin his chances for the Bachelor gig with her subtle not subtle dig was pretty low IMO.  Having said that, she probably did him a favor in the long run.  I went from not wanting him to be the bachelor to please Peter be the Bachelor.  

To me, the attitude Rachel had towards Peter was for Bryan's benefit. It couldn't have been easy seeing that break-up and how Rachel reacted to it, so she was trying to calm the waters.
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:33 am

So he has his own collection.
https://vipswag.shop/collections/bryan-abasolo-collection?aff=4&utm_source=affiliate&utm_medium=instagram&utm_campaign=dr-abs-instagram

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 12 42345_250x
laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud

Last edited by ElonM on Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:37 am; edited 2 times in total
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:34 am

Do we have a list of their appearances tomorrow?  I see them listed on GMA (on my TV guide), but not on Live with Kelly.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:34 am

Billysmom wrote:Rachel Lynn Lindsay, will you marry me?

It's so pretty .....  yes.....

Okayyyyyyyyyy...... I was never team peter but right now I'm thinking he was way classier tonight than Rachel. And that he dodged a bullet.

Hope bryan is happy with her.

I haven't watched yet obviously because I'm in a totally different time zone at the other side of the world.
Just catching up with the posts here.

I can't agree more about your post, @Billysmom. I am totally not a fan of anyone this season, but IMO, Rachel is just too much!!
Too much "so-called" confidence, girl power, whatever you call it. And she wants too much validations, just everything is toooo much, IMO.
IMO, she's just a better actor than Andi, but she can't hide her mean girl/diva side in critical moments.

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:35 am

Man this wind is hard to hear what they are saying.. meh kind of an OTT proposal for my taste I've watched better or maybe I'm just biased laugh out loud jmo

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 12 1f49c

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 12 8367-910 Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 12 I_got_13 Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 12 E5kqdm15 Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 12 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 12044

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:35 am

LynnTa wrote:Here is my Question:
The 1st conversation Bryan had with Rachel , he laid out what he was looking for and said he was looking for something serious and didn't want to waste her time. Rachel said that's exactly what she was looking for too--SO why is Bryan being accused of telling her what she wants to hear?  Why is a bad thing that they both wanted the same thing , had the same goal  and talking about how to achieve that goal ?.  
When Peter and Rachel were talking about their gaps --nobody said Peter is telling her what she wants to hear

Yeah, it's amazing as to what they think is BS, that BS coming out of Peter mouth is real for them and Bryan is just telling her what she want to hear but is backing it up...go figure
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:37 am

I think Rachel and Peter dodged a bullet with each other. It's not one-sided. Peter is not some helpless victim here.

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:39 am

Omg I love Bryan but this is way too OTT and embarrassing rofl JMO

https://vipswag.shop/collections/bryan-abasolo-collection?aff=4&utm_source=affiliate&utm_medium=instagram&utm_campaign=dr-abs-instagram
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:40 am

Diana wrote:Omg I love Bryan but this is way too OTT and embarrassing rofl JMO

Oh, no. Is that from him? That's so badddd!!

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 59 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 35 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+90
Emilia23_12
lleyki
hb591
USAGold
bigbluebird
Mustang19
mindless
MiaHawk
Shadow
richmondrose
twinkle73