SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 71 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamRachel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 71 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by sfrank Mon Aug 07, 2017 11:37 pm

It was so windy and I thought her speech to him was lovely! It looked pure joy to me.
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

teamRachel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 71 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by kerriway Mon Aug 07, 2017 11:37 pm

Local Miami ABC news is giving reactions from Bryan's friends and family tonight at 11 pm.

If I could truly embrace mediocrity, I wouldn't have to make any decisions because fear would make all my decisions for me. ~Nurberxo
kerriway
kerriway

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Mon Aug 07, 2017 11:37 pm

I thought it was a sweet proposal. JMO
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Aug 07, 2017 11:38 pm

bigbluebird wrote:This is a serious question: do they get some sort of monetary reward or something for getting engaged at the end of the show?

I'm so confused by what I just witnessed.
LMAO I don't think so, but truly seems like it!!!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Aug 07, 2017 11:38 pm

sosleepy wrote:Rachel was too hyper focused on the ring. It rang false to me. I guess let's see how they are in real time, but this didn't give me the feels.

Well, remember this is Rachel. This is part of the squad. The one who wanted the Bentley ride, the watches etc. Far be it for her not to be ring aware. LOL

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 07, 2017 11:38 pm

northernviewer wrote:This is first episode ive watched ... just wanted to see if one of these guys is the next Bach.

My first impression of guys is i prefer Peter and so so about Bryan.   Watching Rachel interact with Peter on the stage just confirms to me that she is the biotch Ive always thought her to be and Im happy with my decision to not watch her season.  
If Peter is the Bach ... Im definitely watching.

Regrets in live are difficult to admit but in this I shall admit as a WOC I am terrible a shame of today's show. Love someone enough to let them go but been spiteful will come back in Karma. In her previous season I took up for her but now I shall cut the cord. Goodnight God speed be bless. IMHO

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 07, 2017 11:38 pm

Nothing overshadowed this season to me. They clearly showed a love story between Rachel and Bryan.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 Mon Aug 07, 2017 11:38 pm

Happy for the couple. I'm glad this season is over. I really wish Peter wasn't spoiled as F1 first. I'm sure that twisted how I saw him. I am not a sleuther (though I appreciate all of them), but read here enough to know what is going on. However, I get involved with fandom and it made this season not super fun. Seeing everyone love him at first (IMO and not limited here) and then his tear down sucks.

I'm all aboard the Peter train for Bach. Rachel is happy with Bryan so no need for her to stand in his way.

ETA: I'm okay with Alex or Will too. Dean is a no-no for me because of BIP. I honestly, truly think it is Peter's. I'm not a sleuther, but even I can see the amount of time devoted to him, plus sources already saying he has been in bach negotiations (ex: RS, truelovealways source). IMO.

Last edited by Kels0012 on Mon Aug 07, 2017 11:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by wishesfireworks Mon Aug 07, 2017 11:38 pm

'Grats to the happy couple! I think most proposals in the last few seasons have been lackluster imo.

wishesfireworks

Female Posts : 708

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Aug 07, 2017 11:39 pm

yay! I much prefer this format. This way the proposal was only about Rach and Bryan and now them on ATFR
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Aug 07, 2017 11:39 pm

Maul her, Bryan, maul her!! Show you're no default laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by kerriway Mon Aug 07, 2017 11:40 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
sosleepy wrote:Rachel was too hyper focused on the ring. It rang false to me. I guess let's see how they are in real time, but this didn't give me the feels.

Well, remember this is Rachel. This is part of the squad. The one who wanted the Bentley ride, the watches etc. Far be it for her not to be ring aware. LOL

She leaped when he got down on one knee and then she looked at the ring. LOL I did the same when I got engaged.

If I could truly embrace mediocrity, I wouldn't have to make any decisions because fear would make all my decisions for me. ~Nurberxo
kerriway
kerriway

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 71 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+69
philphan
Ash2214
northernviewer
pavalygurl
emiusacska
aviej
JBF
bigbluebird
kmick0890
richmondrose
bleuberry