SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14

Page 66 of 81 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 73 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

fact - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14 - Page 66 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14

Post by LynnTa Wed Aug 09, 2017 2:50 pm

Dessler wrote:I am sorry but I don't think Rachel and Bryan should stay in Dallas, they will be better off staying Miami at this point IMO. Since the finale, none of her family member(sister, cousin, auntie) have posted, liked anything indicating that they are happy for her and Bryan. Only her bffs outside of the show have shown support. On other hand Bryan's friends and family have openly shown their excitement/happiness on their SM, left comments  like "welcome to the family", "we can't wait to meet you", "we love you" on her posts e.t.c. I hope to see changes with Rachel's family after the engagement party in dallas.

Yeah, about her Family: Is it because they don't like Bryan and the fact she is engaged to her? Would they have preferred she chose Peter and continue to Date until such a time when HE was ready? In another words work with Peter's schedule? They disregard her wish to find a husband sooner rather than later.
I wonder how that Dinner is going to go. I hope they don't interrogate Bryan again! Bryan might be cool about it but it might cause problems later on if they continue to be "hostile" AJMO

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

fact - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14 - Page 66 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14

Post by everglow Wed Aug 09, 2017 2:50 pm

The topic of families and engagement parties just reminded me of how Bryan referred to Rachel's dad as Dad in the Build interview just like how Rachel called his mom Mom during the hometown visit and in her blog. Cute. Das cute IMO.

"so if you love someone, you should let them know / oh the light that you give me will everglow" ✨
everglow
everglow

Female Posts : 156

Back to top Go down

Post by jalkire Wed Aug 09, 2017 2:56 pm

As far as her family is concerned I don't think there would have been an outpouring of support because I feel like they think this whole thing is ridiculous no matter who she would of chosen. IMO

jalkire

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Aug 09, 2017 3:03 pm

And Olga was the one to worry about. dizzy

I don't care who my son dates, (and he's dated some not so nice girls) I will always support and offer my help in any way.

A show of support is what is important. Whatever they think of the show or Bryan, the fact remains, Rachel is extremely happy, that should be the most important thing rather than joking about who's cuter, puppies or Rachel and Bryan. I put that myself in her position, I just would never say that about my family members. Maybe I can't take a joke.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachelsseason Wed Aug 09, 2017 3:06 pm

@GuardianAngel to your point, just saw this post. https://instagram.com/p/BXiXG-6jwdo/

Rachelsseason

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Wed Aug 09, 2017 3:21 pm

I think I just read the best snarky recap for the finale IMO laugh out loud laugh out loud This writer articulates perfectly the episode edit TPTB did show us IMO. I don't think that Bryan won by default but I agree with her that the edit made it look like that for whatever reason.

Warning: She snarks on everyone - Peter, Bryan, Rachel included so proceed at your own risk.  fact - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14 - Page 66 3806527698

http://www.vulture.com/2017/08/the-bachelorette-season-13-finale-recap.html

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Aug 09, 2017 3:26 pm

@Rachelsseason Thanks for that! It's a wonderful show of support for the happy couple. It's very sweet that Bryan kept it a secret all that time, so they can enjoy that moment unspoiled.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed Aug 09, 2017 3:30 pm

Claire did a fantastic job with this piece. Unfortuantley, I'm not sure TPTB will start doing this soon though.
https://twitter.com/ClaireEFallon/status/895043603915051009
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachelsseason Wed Aug 09, 2017 3:30 pm

@Chgohighlife I just read your post, and have harbored similar feelings since Monday. I was wondering if you had a chance to see their post-finale interviews. From Bryan's mannerisms to the words that he has said, do you think a. he has guts of steel and just doesn't care, or b. cares a lot, but have been "coached" appropriately by PR and Rachel to act and pretend things are cool, or c. could be both?

I don't get how he couldn't be "completely" unaffected. Even if we slice and dice stuff, including Rachel's gushing over him since May, her opening up to him about what went down since the proposal, social media attacks, podcasts calling her out, Eric's take, but most importantly, Rachel's disposition at the ATFR, it leaves me very perplexed.

Rachelsseason

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Wed Aug 09, 2017 4:18 pm

IMO ATFR was tough for Rachel - to have to sit there for three hours and have to school her reactions is tough. I give props to her for agreeing to do that because very few Bachelor/Bachelorettes could IMO. Don't blame her for being on edge during the show although I thought she and Bryan came of fine and in love. That said, they've been amazing to watch post-show and have rebounded nicely IMO.
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Wed Aug 09, 2017 4:24 pm

ElonM wrote:Claire did a fantastic job with this piece. Unfortuantley, I'm not sure TPTB will start doing this soon though.
https://twitter.com/ClaireEFallon/status/895043603915051009

Great read!
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Wed Aug 09, 2017 4:46 pm

Rachelsseason wrote:@Chgohighlife I just read your post, and have harbored similar feelings since Monday. I was wondering if you had a chance to see their post-finale interviews. From Bryan's mannerisms to the words that he has said, do you think a. he has guts of steel and just doesn't care, or b. cares a lot, but have been "coached" appropriately by PR and Rachel to act and pretend things are cool, or c. could be both?

I don't get how he couldn't be "completely" unaffected. Even if we slice and dice stuff, including Rachel's gushing over him since May, her opening up to him about what went down since the proposal, social media attacks, podcasts calling her out, Eric's take, but most importantly, Rachel's disposition at the ATFR, it leaves me very perplexed.

I am just really annoyed with myself for getting so invested. I truly have good things happening IRL right now and it is just stupid for me to feel anxious and upset over this silliness. To answer your question - I saw several interviews and I'm not surprised the rationale became more polished and targeted as the day wore on. She's an attorney, it's in her skill set. Frankly, she did a decent job but, no form of crisis management can make you forget what you saw with your eyes and heart. I have said it before. She and I have many personal parallels. I believe I can read her. It's why I have been anxious about this outcome for over a month. Frankly, I did not anticipate it being this bad. Yesterday, the PR people either were not involved, were not the best or, had no control because I continued to see cracks in the story even though I commend them both for the refinement in the telling. The thing is - they truly are special to each other. They have each other's rhythm down to a science, they flow, they kiss, they truly are amazing to watch and I still say that Bryan is perfection that breaths and laughs and smiles, beautifully. He loves her. There is no doubt about that. She loves him too.

I just personally wish I could unsee those awful scenes. I really do. Thing is - thank GOD when she was asked if he was her end all be all she said - "I can't answer that". Because if she had said yes to that coy little power move, the outcome would still be the same but, the damage would have been irreparable.

She needs to do something major to give people something else to focus on because right now, like us many are struggling. DWTS is my favorite show. If she can truly dance and last for a while and they ask her, I hope she does it.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 66 of 81 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 73 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14

+88
Longhornfan
everly
George1218
summerdayze
pbmax
quietpal
umngirl
julychild
Rolly
mercieme
BlackHalo