SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14

Page 39 of 81 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 60 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

fact - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14 - Page 39 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:59 pm

Alanna wrote:Rachel should have just dumped him earlier before all these games they played imo. Would have been easier and less painful for all involved.

Perhaps she wasn't allowed to. Jmo
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

fact - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14 - Page 39 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14

Post by jalkire Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:00 pm

Can someone please explain how she tried to sabotage his chance at The Bachelor; she simply agreed with his own comments about needing more time and complimented him on being true to himself.

jalkire

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:01 pm

Pattycake92 wrote:I think her trying to sabotage his shot at being the next Bach rubbed a lot of people the wrong way. I actually agree with her but the way she said it came off as petty and mean.

I think even Rachel knows that what she does or says now is not going to matter - If ABC wants Peter and thinks he'll get them ratings next season, the gig is his IMO. TPTB are not going to give a crap that their last lead doesn't want him. IMO All Rachel was trying to do was point the hypocrisy in his actions - If 10 weeks is not enough for you to get there and propose to 1 woman, it shouldn't be enough for you to get there while dating 25 women. She had a platform last night and IMO used it to return the favor for what Peter not only did during the season but post-show on SM as well. I am not a fan of shady behavior in general but this one was justified IMO.

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by SelmaHB Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:01 pm

Oh Josiah clapping!

fact - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14 - Page 39 Captur87
SelmaHB
SelmaHB

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:02 pm

rachel just pointed the obvious: peter could not commit/propose during her season... how will he be able to commit/propose during his season... same period of time

she just mentioned that he is this kind of guy who needs A LONG LONG LONG TIME before being sure the person is the one

so no matter if she did it to piss on his rain or because she feels (with reason I think) that if he accept the gig, he would be the biggest AZZ full of poop and everything he said to her that he was not ready to propose was just that.

she may or may not tried to sabotage, but at the end of the day ... she is right. The guy cannot play double when it is convenient to him. but since it was all about him, no surprise here.

@Guardianangel can we have a pool with a yes / no / do not care ...... about : do you think peter will be the next bachelor? I am curious to know the general feeling here Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by jalkire Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:02 pm

@Alanna I agree she should have dumped him earlier she instead off all of this nonsense.

jalkire

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:04 pm

@SelmaHB I'm loving how more and more men are coming up with these supportive messages to Bryan and Rachel. Well done, Josiah!
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:07 pm

do you know if we have a video with jimmy kimmel yesterday?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:08 pm

do we also have a GMA video yet? too soon?

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:08 pm

coolangel wrote:
Pattycake92 wrote:I think her trying to sabotage his shot at being the next Bach rubbed a lot of people the wrong way. I actually agree with her but the way she said it came off as petty and mean.

I think even Rachel knows that what she does or says now is not going to matter - If ABC wants Peter and thinks he'll get them ratings next season, the gig is his IMO. TPTB are not going to give a crap that their last lead doesn't want him. IMO All Rachel was trying to do was point the hypocrisy in his actions - If 10 weeks is not enough for you to get there and propose to 1 woman, it shouldn't be enough for you to get there while dating 25 women. She had a platform last night and IMO used it to return the favor for what Peter not only did during the season but post-show on SM as well. I am not a fan of shady behavior in general but this one was justified IMO.

All JMO

IA @coolangel and I also think it was her way of saying not saying, you weren't into me, but using his excuse that he needed more time, what makes you think being the next Bachelor you'll be able to commit in such a short time.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by SelmaHB Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:08 pm

Astrid via IG/story (real friend who stays always by your side and supports you ) beatingheart
fact - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14 - Page 39 Whatsa18
fact - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14 - Page 39 Whatsa20
fact - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14 - Page 39 Whatsa19
SelmaHB
SelmaHB

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:09 pm

Re: Josiah's insider knowledge, maybe that's where the dislike of Bryan by Peter stems from!

You know, like that kid who is resentful of another kid studying really hard for exams and doing well, but not willing to put in the effort himself? rofl

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 81 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 60 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #14

+88
Longhornfan
everly
George1218
summerdayze
pbmax
quietpal
umngirl
julychild
Rolly
mercieme
BlackHalo