SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 11 of 49 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 30 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

AMiracleSeason - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Aug 02, 2017 2:19 am

lleyki wrote:

Never said it did but my point is and remains that people are applying their standard and their feelings onto Bryan and making an assumption about how he will or would feel and how it could affect the relationship. And all I'm saying is that without knowing Bryan personally, we don't know that to be the case. Yes, I'm sure he won't be over the moon to see the highly edited version of how things went down but for all we know, Rachel told Bryan she was conflicted up until the end, if indeed she was. 

Some have been speculating that they think she went to him after eliminating Peter and if that is indeed the case, then she might have told him then how upset she was. She might have told him exactly what she's said in interviews - that she kept holding onto Peter because she saw potential and he was the type she always went towards. The fact is, Rachel has said her fiance has watched everything since the season started and while sure hasn't enjoyed seeing all of it, they discuss things and move on.

Considering how gushy Rachel is in public, I cannot even begin to imagine how she is in private, meaning I have a feeling Bryan feels very loved and very wanted by her. Again, will it likely be anything but prime viewing for him to watch the long drawn out Peter saga - sure. But I just don't think it will be this big deal that others believe it to be based on one's own standard. Not to mention also based on the edit and how one feels about Peter and Rachel's relationship. 

The funny thing is I've seen comments where Bryan has been accused of not seeming more bothered during the season by the other relationships and other guys and some used that as a measure of his not really being in love with her because then he would be. Or, that person we've seen is exactly who he is in real life. That is, was confident in what he and Rachel had from the beginning and never wavered on that. And if that is who he is, then again, I think he may be more okay by everything that happens than people think.

Rachel said that 1/ she explained everything to her fiance right after the finale 2/ her fiance is the kind of man who want to be fully informed 3/ they discuss about it and MOVE ON

that fit like a T Bryan's personality IMO. As she said in interview, she signed up to date multiple guys at the same time. All the bachelors and bachelorettes say the same thing: they are in a bubble and they compartmentalize each relationship but they know who are their top 2 from the start AND the prods too as they ask at the first episode so they can plan in advance each date and who will go on the date.... there is no hazard in this show. none. The only part they do not control are the departures. the more drama the better but at the end it is 2 people.

I may have been harsh on Peter. I may have judge him on its cover and IG and mostly on his BL and his edited version of him. The only thing that makes me think he truly liked her was when he had this natural BL on the balcony and when for the first time went for a kiss (what took you so long) and he was all blushing and embarrassed. That makes me pause and think that out of all his plans to promote himself, he truly liked her. I will not say he loved her though but just enough to date her. I truly believe that when she told him to leave, that triggered something deep inside that he probably talked with his psy: rejection and not being able to put his walls down. Rachel was a catalizer of his meltdown but I do not think he realized he loved her or was madly in love with her. Upset? definitely. Upset enough to say that he will not date for a couple of months? are you kidding me? I have not a single doubt that he will jump on the gig in a heartbeat. they all recover extremely quickly and if we check his IG since the finale, that is pretty clear. imo

BTW someone mentioned that Bryan fit her perfectly because she likes the man initiates physical contacts. I agree 100%. We all know about Nick. We know that for him, sex is/was a huge part of the relationship. I mean he slept with andi and kaitly and they were also sensual women. Rachel is no different. She fell for the sensual Nick and she needed another guy who will make her feel wanted, desired and a woman.

Back to top Go down

AMiracleSeason - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Aug 02, 2017 2:34 am

Kashathediva wrote:@SFoster  Personally, I think he(RS) got a bad source regarding his Petey info and ran with it without checking. Kind of like some of the other stuff that was floating around here. That is my personal opinion.
Then when RS realized himself that info was so ridiculous and started to see it was not adding up and put feelers out his regular old fashioned way, I think that's when he realized it really was Bryan.
I don't think it ever was a Foiler, Spoiler. Personally.
I think someone put a misconceived notion out there that Peter was the F1 that never should have been put out there. JMO. And certain people hung onto that for dear life like a life raft from the Titanic.

been there, done that.
I was so many times in the F2 side lately that I do remember the feeling to hope until the last minute no matter the #gates no matter the clues sleughted. I used to be good at guessing F1 but a decade ago, when SM was not active.
But this season made me realized (especially being in the non spoiled thread for 3-4 episodes) that this show is a million times scripted and they have the same scenario each season. I started the show with no preference since I had no idea who the contestants were (the BIG difference is that I was not influence with RS spoilers AND I did not watched Ellen show imo). So I used what I saw and put the names on the F1 F2 F3 F4 (I failed to see Eric though but I knew about Dean) But the body language story, episode after episode after episode, with a mute sound and the love story was right there in front of me: bryan. I do not believe one bit that bryan was a default. not even one second. That she was infatuated with peter? heck yes!! That she may have thought of him as her F1?? definitely until her first 1-1 with Bryan. no doubt. But the relationship with both guys went to opposite direction the more she advanced in her season. It was plain crystal clear to me anyway. It does not mean she stopped loving peter but not as a partner or fiance or whatever. love is love but it had thousands of nuances... we can love someone but not be in love with this person.

jmo

Last edited by HEA on Wed Aug 02, 2017 8:43 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Aug 02, 2017 2:39 am

Nillay wrote:What's all this talk about Peter and Rachel visiting a Church with a priest named ....Saint Jerome???

His name is Josep María Sanromà.
Our wonderful sleuther @richmondrose found it here
https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4354p72-bachelorette-13-rachel-lindsay-screencaps-sleuthing-spoilers-discussion-2

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Wed Aug 02, 2017 3:01 am

Very well said, @HEA.

Based on the episode summary, I am actually excited about the supposed conflict or doubt between Bryan and Rachel. I think it would most likely be manufactured but I still want to see how they deal and negotiate with each other, since they have been very agreeable with each other up till now. And I wonder if that also contributed to her breaking off with Peter earlier, to reassure Bryan. Just my speculation but I wouldn't be surprised.

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 02, 2017 9:00 am

makeover wrote:Very well said, @HEA.

Based on the episode summary, I am actually excited about the supposed conflict or doubt between Bryan and Rachel. I think it would most likely be manufactured but I still want to see how they deal and negotiate with each other, since they have been very agreeable with each other up till now. And I wonder if that also contributed to her breaking off with Peter earlier, to reassure Bryan. Just my speculation but I wouldn't be surprised.

we are talking about the mandatory F1 conflict to overcome. This is it. This is her doubting. I am reasonably certain that because she was so emotional with Peter's departure, that her head thought that she made a mistake, that it was impossible to be that emotional if she did not really loved him... she will tell herself that her fixation to be engaged was just that: fixation. And this only thing may have cost her to be happy.

I believe she will obliterate while still upset, exhausted and confused everything she shared with Bryan. She will add of course her family on top of that, and you will get a Rachel who will tell Bryan that she is confused of the reality of their love.

because once Eric and Peter gone, she will mention love but she will leave bryan very frustrated because YET AGAIN, he had to justify he was genuine all along.

the first will be that she will tell bryan he is the last man standing BEFORE the proposal. Never happened before. But she will give him so many poop and doubts that this will not be a happy ILY moment but a frustration moment to make us doubt she will do a Brad 1.0

But again... our wonderful scripted prods will give her a beautiful romantic pink dress after a fantastic 8 hours of beauty sleep, a beautiful breakfast, sun will show up from her window, when she will look at herself in the mirror she will remember she has beautiful eyelashes and make up... then she will decide to go in a local winery walking in this difficult dry mud because that will be the best place to have this clarity moment......... and of course the help of the prods who wanted a proposal because they woke up in the middle of the night to prepare the settings and they would be quite unhappy if she decided to forego the proposal............... and she will realize that Bryan is the love of her life

so pink dress and diam ring. proposal with a  cheerleader  :Woah-hoo:  Rachel. the end.

note: all the BL with bryan in the room with his hand on his face and head shows frustration. And he also said: I've giving my all.... this means for me a frustrated guy trying to convince her of what they have is real. And Rachel saying: I hope he did not change his mind is a clear message that she was aware that their talk may have put a shadow on bryan conviction..... and we will also hear bryan voice over: After what happened last night, she will have a hard time to believe in love again (not verbatim).... all the pieces and VO will take place imo

Back to top Go down

Post by composer53 Wed Aug 02, 2017 9:23 am

HEA wrote:

we are talking about the mandatory F1 conflict to overcome. This is it. This is her doubting. I am reasonably certain that because she was so emotional with Peter's departure, that her head thought that she made a mistake, that it was impossible to be that emotional if she did not really loved him... she will tell herself that her fixation to be engaged was just that: fixation. And this only thing may have cost her to be happy.

I believe she will obliterate while still upset, exhausted and confused everything she shared with Bryan. She will add of course her family on top of that, and you will get a Rachel who will tell Bryan that she is confused of the reality of their love.

because once Eric and Peter gone, she will mention love but she will leave bryan very frustrated because YET AGAIN, he had to justify he was genuine all along.

the first will be that she will tell bryan he is the last man standing BEFORE the proposal. Never happened before. But she will give him so many poop and doubts that this will not be a happy ILY moment but a frustration moment to make us doubt she will do a Brad 1.0

But again... our wonderful scripted prods will give her a beautiful romantic pink dress after a fantastic 8 hours of beauty sleep, a beautiful breakfast, sun will show up from her window, when she will look at herself in the mirror she will remember she has beautiful eyelashes and make up... then she will decide to go in a local winery walking in this difficult dry mud because that will be the best place to have this clarity moment......... and of course the help of the prods who wanted a proposal because they woke up in the middle of the night to prepare the settings and they would be quite unhappy if she decided to forego the proposal............... and she will realize that Bryan is the love of her life

so pink dress and diam ring. proposal with a  cheerleader  :Woah-hoo:  Rachel. the end.

note: all the BL with bryan in the room with his hand on his face and head shows frustration. And he also said: I've giving my all.... this means for me a frustrated guy trying to convince her of what they have is real. And Rachel saying: I hope he did not change his mind is a clear message that she was aware that their talk may have put a shadow on bryan conviction..... and we will also hear bryan voice over: After what happened last night, she will have a hard time to believe in love again (not verbatim).... all the pieces and VO will take place imo

This explains the pink dress but how do you fit the white, silvery, slinky dress with the final rose in her hand. Where does that fit in?
composer53
composer53

Female Posts : 424

http://www.artisticadvocatesforhealing.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Wed Aug 02, 2017 9:28 am

HEA wrote:

cantstopl rofl cantstopl Love your sense of humor!
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Aug 02, 2017 10:03 am

sdmom wrote:
Nillay wrote:What's all this talk about Peter and Rachel visiting a Church with a priest named ....Saint Jerome???

His name is Josep María Sanromà.
Our wonderful sleuther @richmondrose found it here
https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4354p72-bachelorette-13-rachel-lindsay-screencaps-sleuthing-spoilers-discussion-2

@sdmom Thanks for the reminder that @richmondrose sleuthed the location and the priest's full name. yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Wed Aug 02, 2017 11:29 am

In an interview, Rachel was asked if the mens' families influenced her decision or if her own family influenced her decision. She said that the mens' families did not influence her decision but her own family's opinion did influence her decision. As soon as they got to Spain, she went through the 3 men. This is what she said about each one.

"When it comes to Bryan, we have a strong physical and emotional connection, and he's the only one who's told me that he's in love with me. But at the same time, my family saw something that concerned them about him, and I care about Bryan, but I obviously care about what my family thinks." (words of concern, care but...)

With Peter, she had told him she is falling in love with him. On HTDs, she only told Dean she was falling in love with him. I think these are Rachel's words of doom. I'm falling in love with you, means you're going home next. She hasn't said those words to either Eric or Bryan yet. About Peter, she says:

"Peter had the first one-on-one, and we connected effortlessly. He is the first guy that actually made me believe in this journey. But I'm still a little concerned because he told my family "I'm not ready to get down on one knee and actually propose." (words of concern)

For me, it's obvious that she had a chance to talk to her family after the MTPs, since she knows these things they said when she wasn't there. But the men don't talk to their families after the HTD, right?

For Eric (I love the way her voice goes up an octave), her concern centers around the fact that she doesn't know how he feels about her. She says about Eric:

"And Eric is the one that I'm most confused about as to where his feelings stand with me. He has used the word "Love" but in a very friendly way. Eric's never been in love before, and I feel like maybe that's his struggle in being able to express his feelings of love, and so every moment we spend together today is crucial, and I hope he realizes the importance of it because today is huge for me." (no concerns except she doesn't know how he feels about her, imo like she is more into him than he is into her from her point of view and that's her concern)

And after the FD, she says again their relationship goes to a new level. "Once again, I spend time with Eric, and it takes our relationship to another level."

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Wed Aug 02, 2017 11:33 am

In another interview recently, she was asked if after filming she looked up things on the internet about her fiance. She sheepishly said, yeees. Then she was asked if she had found anything bad. And she said lightly, no nothing. To me, that says it all.

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 02, 2017 11:46 am

composer53 wrote:
This explains the pink dress but how do you fit the white, silvery, slinky dress with the final rose in her hand.  Where does that fit in?

proposal

in order for us to believe the proposal and the luv-you and peter-was-never-THE-one.... audience need this clarity moment and they love either the walk on the beach...since no beaches but tons of wineries... et voila!

Last edited by HEA on Wed Aug 02, 2017 11:50 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Wed Aug 02, 2017 11:49 am

SFoster wrote:In another interview recently, she was asked if after filming she looked up things on the internet about her fiance. She sheepishly said, yeees.  Then she was asked if she had found anything bad. And she said lightly, no nothing.  To me, that says it all.
But that alone doesn't determine which guy she's talking about. Any one of the remaining three could fit that narrative. That doesn't mean anything by itself.

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 49 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 30 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 10 FRC - Aug 7 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+74
gisellexlopez
Pattycake92
Billysmom
rosesrREd
kirkie1
mindless
Seab21
jalkire
BlackHalo
stuckinsc
timfan