SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9

Page 73 of 78 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

RightReasons - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9 - Page 73 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9

Post by Cocoasneeze Fri Sep 08, 2017 1:48 pm

I'm out of the loop here, who are these commenters? Is that Shirleyvictoria somehow associated with Peter? Did he like these comments?
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

RightReasons - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9 - Page 73 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9

Post by Rachelsseason Fri Sep 08, 2017 1:53 pm

@Cocoasneeze don't know about that, and can't verify it, either.
The point of the screenshot was his friend's take on the whole "floating idea" on the inter-web that Peter not becoming the Bachelor had something to do with the latter's residual feelings for Rachel.

Rachelsseason

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Fri Sep 08, 2017 1:54 pm

makeover wrote:@Rachelsseason LMAO, Peter trying to be all sentimental and manipulative with his IG post and then comes his friend just exposing him that it's nonsense that he still cares for Rachel. Team Peter can't even keep the story straight among themselves IMO. laugh out loud

HAHA! I know! Im reading posts on Rachel's IG from his fans telling her he still loves her and she should give him another chance! That they are "soulmates". I mean...he's got these people brainwashed. SMH.  cantstopl

Last edited by sfrank on Fri Sep 08, 2017 1:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachelsseason Fri Sep 08, 2017 1:56 pm

@sfrank or "alternative facts."

Rachelsseason

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Sep 08, 2017 2:00 pm

fras0132 The one about him still having feeling for Rachel and not being emotionally ready because of that breakup? Yea... That's 100% made up garbage

https://www.instagram.com/p/BYv-CwJgtvK/?taken-by=fras0132

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Sep 08, 2017 2:03 pm

Still having love for a person and being over them can be mutually exclusive. I still have love for all my exes but it's not holding me back from forming a new relationship. Terry's comment that Peter is over Rachel and ready to move on doesn't contradict his post from yesterday IMO. If fans want to jump to those conclusions it's on them. JMO

RightReasons - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9 - Page 73 87b72b10 RightReasons - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9 - Page 73 86669110 RightReasons - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9 - Page 73 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Fri Sep 08, 2017 2:04 pm

Rachelsseason wrote:@Cocoasneeze don't know about that, and can't verify it, either.
The point of the screenshot was his friend's take on the whole "floating idea" on the inter-web that Peter not becoming the Bachelor had something to do with the latter's residual feelings for Rachel.

There was an article about why TPTB didn't pick Peter. The ATFR showed Peter still too emotional about Rachel and not ready yet. Like Arie is now saying right after the break up with Emily he wasn't ready to be the lead but now is a better time. Honestly it seemed to be an effort to calm Peter fans....we don't think he's ready now but in a year maybe he will be. I think Peter's friend is referring to what was said in that article. Anybody else know the article I'm talking about?
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Fri Sep 08, 2017 2:09 pm

@Rachelsseason  what it shows me is a man like Peter is dangerous because not only is he really insecure but he's also calculated. He's capable of using manipulation to sway people but he will be exposed one day.
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Sep 08, 2017 2:17 pm

From the comment section:
Terry the friend said Peter repeatedly said NO to the producers.
I think Peter's camp better shut up. TPTB can still paint him in a ugly light, aka Luke P.
In the meantime, the nosy me enjoy all the tea spilled....
2pop

RightReasons - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9 - Page 73 Img_0819

https://instagram.com/p/BYv-CwJgtvK/

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Sep 08, 2017 2:20 pm

Rolly wrote:
Rachelsseason wrote:@Cocoasneeze don't know about that, and can't verify it, either.

There was an article about why TPTB didn't pick Peter. The ATFR showed Peter still too emotional about Rachel and not ready yet. Like Arie is now saying right after the break up with Emily he wasn't ready to be the lead but now is a better time. Honestly it seemed to be an effort to calm Peter fans....we don't think he's ready now but in a year maybe he will be. I think Peter's friend is referring to what was said in that article. Anybody else know the article I'm talking about?

“Peter was absolutely in discussion. He sort of alluded to that as well. I think at this point in his life, the breakup with Rachel was still very raw. Sometimes you move on very quickly, sometimes you don’t. I think that, for him, there were still residual feelings there, and it was a very real breakup,” Robert Mills, ABC’s Senior Vice President of Alternative Series, Specials & Late-Night Programming, told Entertainment Tonight.

“I think the finale, when that aired and everything after that was also hard on Peter. I think he just didn’t know. I think Peter probably would have done it and been an amazing Bachelor, but I also don’t know if he, himself, knew if this was the time when he was ready to really do this 100 percent,” added Mills, who said Kraus wasn’t “100 percent ready.”

“I think we’ll always be in touch with Peter, and there might be a time. … It might be a year from now, when it’s better for him,” said Mills. “It was all about timing. If Arie wasn’t ready, we would have looked at him, but we want it to feel right. Peter was an incredible fan favorite, which I think was great, but I also think the double-edged sword with that is, if it’s not the season that the fans want, which, you know, might have been if Peter might not have been ready to commit 100 percent, that’s also disappointing, and it would have been disappointing for Peter too.”

Following his appearance on The Bachelorette, Kraus thought he would be cast for the role of Bachelor “up until early this week,” a source close to the situation told PEOPLE
http://people.com/tv/peter-kraus-wasnt-100-percent-ready-bachelor-possible-future/

IOW IMHO he was Pell'd. We would have looked at him if Arie wasn't ready? Finding out that someone else was TB? Writing a novel about his experience when he realized he wasn't chosen?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachelsseason Fri Sep 08, 2017 2:21 pm

@sdmom but, but his journey "officially" came to an end yesterday.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BYwRzvtgbXo/?hl=en&taken-by=peterkrauswi

Rachelsseason

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Fri Sep 08, 2017 2:22 pm

Terry should stop talking because he isn't helping his friend...he's just exposing who he really is! All of that doesn't line up with the press and the SM posts Peter has been making over the last few days.
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 73 of 78 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9

+100
Cila51290
Rachelsseason
tealeafs
starser
Kolormiblnd