SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9

Page 72 of 78 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

RightReasons - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9 - Page 72 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9

Post by Guest Fri Sep 08, 2017 11:51 am

Kels0012 wrote:Well I have found one thing I don't like about Peter. His indecisiveness cost me getting to see him on my TV screen for 3 months. He let fear overrule opportunity, something I very much relate to and am currently working to change in my own life.

agreed, His journey has reflected my own over the last little while so I think thats where my love for him comes from. Goodluck on your journey!

Back to top Go down

RightReasons - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9 - Page 72 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9

Post by Cocoasneeze Fri Sep 08, 2017 12:46 pm

For me, it's not the 'goodbye franchise' that bothers me, and comes across as manipulative, extra, and push/pull. It's the 'Rachel, I've got so much I wanted to say to you since our days in Spain...' that is wrong imo. It's like an ex leaving a message to your answering machine on an anniversary remembering some good old times, and then wishing you well. An ex you told to you don't want to be in contact with. Jmo
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by teambigrach Fri Sep 08, 2017 12:48 pm

And he deleted comments defending rachel. Awh peter and his fragile ego, we see your manipulative ways boo laugh out loud

teambigrach

Female Posts : 264

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Fri Sep 08, 2017 1:11 pm

teambigrach wrote:And he deleted comments defending rachel. Awh peter and his fragile ego, we see your manipulative ways boo laugh out loud

Really? Wow. I have no words.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by teambigrach Fri Sep 08, 2017 1:17 pm

RightReasons - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9 - Page 72 Screen14
https://www.instagram.com/fras0132/

This post from his friend basically confirms that Pnut's post from yesterday was him being fake, wanting attention and sympathy while manipulating the situation after losing the bach gig.

@Cocoasneeze Truly speechless. The longer time passes, the more we see how rachel was right on the money for all the guys her season.

teambigrach

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Sep 08, 2017 1:34 pm

I don't think his friend being shady confirms anything about yesterday's post. If I applied that logic to everyone then Rachel would be as terrible as her squad, heaven forbid laugh out loud. JMO.

RightReasons - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9 - Page 72 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Fri Sep 08, 2017 1:35 pm

teambigrach wrote:RightReasons - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9 - Page 72 Screen14

This post from his friend basically confirms that Pnut's post from yesterday was him being fake, wanting attention and sympathy while manipulating the situation after losing the bach gig.

@Cocoasneeze Truly speechless. The longer time passes, the more we see how rachel was right on the money for all the guys her season.
The way his friend put it "You don't need 'em!" and the surprise appears to imply that Peter was turned down in the last minute by TPTB. If Peter was the one who rejected the role, why would his friend say "you don't need em" and throw shade to the new Bachelor? Just smells of bitter-cakes all around IMO. Poor Arie, completely unrelated to the Peter drama but was shaded just because he was chosen. Also, Peter's friend could have chosen an uglier pic of of the new Bachelor because he looks too fine in that to make that particular point IMO.

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachelsseason Fri Sep 08, 2017 1:40 pm

RightReasons - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9 - Page 72 Img_1014

Last edited by Rachelsseason on Fri Sep 08, 2017 1:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

Rachelsseason

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Fri Sep 08, 2017 1:42 pm

I don't understand, is Peter responsible for posts his friends make? Would it be best if friends and family didn't post at all? Probably. But if I thought someone I cared about was treated unfairly I might say something too. 

TPTB probably have very different stories regarding how this past week went down. We also know from their history that they have been know to pull the rug out from under potential leads in the past. I mean can you imagine having already taped your introduction video and then be told they have selected someone else? Maybe Peter was lead to believe the gig was more solid for him than it was and shared that with friends. I can understand wanting to defend someone I care about in this situation.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by teambigrach Fri Sep 08, 2017 1:45 pm

Terry is such a bitter gossiper as well as someone who keeps making excuses for his shady friend. Guess precious snowflake peter needs others to do his fighting for them so all the pnutcases can still worship his sainthood

teambigrach

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Fri Sep 08, 2017 1:46 pm

See! That just shows how full of s**t Peter is and all "love in my heart" was just garbage. It was obvious to me for the jump that it was again Peter manipulating his flock of sheep to curry more sympathy and praise because he's an insecure and pathetic man. JMO
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Fri Sep 08, 2017 1:47 pm

@Rachelsseason LMAO, Peter trying to be all sentimental and manipulative with his IG post and then comes his friend just exposing him that it's nonsense that he still cares for Rachel. Team Peter can't even keep the story straight among themselves IMO. laugh out loud

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 72 of 78 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9

+100
Cila51290
Rachelsseason
tealeafs
starser
Kolormiblnd