SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9

Page 66 of 78 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 72 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

RightReasons - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9 - Page 66 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9

Post by Kashathediva Thu Sep 07, 2017 7:29 pm

FashionLover wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:ugh Petiocre, it's a new day. Go do your gym stuff. The bach stuff is over now. You are simply a past cast from a past season. Go do your gym stuff. Happily ever after etc. Be your best self and live your best life. Go do your gym stuff. Be happy. There's much better stuff out there than this Fleiss life.  Truly listen to what you preach and let it go.
(JMO)

He was saying goodbye tho, we can allow him that one thing.
Since May? How long does it take to say goodbye? hehehe Please, cue the smallest violin player. D-R-A-M-A. I don't have the patience.
Neither did TPTB. Nope. DUN. I've seen people getting ready for an amputation say goodbye to their leg quicker.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

RightReasons - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9 - Page 66 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9

Post by sfrank Thu Sep 07, 2017 7:31 pm

This effen guy! I'm so onto him - he's like that ex who played with your heart and your head until you finally dumped him and he texts/emails after months later to say he "misses you"!

Last edited by sfrank on Thu Sep 07, 2017 7:33 pm; edited 2 times in total
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Thu Sep 07, 2017 7:31 pm

IMO Now Peter and Dean can resume spooning and compare manipulation and passive aggressive techniques that landed them in the middle of no place with no one but each other. I finally found something to approve of in Peter. It's good of him to admit he's a punk and a coward. Not news but, good. JMO

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Sep 07, 2017 7:33 pm

Imo if rachel is so upset with these "mind games" or whatever, months after getting engaged to love of her life (TM I'm sure), there are better & bigger things she can worry about laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Thu Sep 07, 2017 7:34 pm

FashionLover wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:ugh Petiocre, it's a new day. Go do your gym stuff. The bach stuff is over now. You are simply a past cast from a past season. Go do your gym stuff. Happily ever after etc. Be your best self and live your best life. Go do your gym stuff. Be happy. There's much better stuff out there than this Fleiss life.  Truly listen to what you preach and let it go.
(JMO)

He was saying goodbye tho, we can allow him that one thing.

So he decided to say goodbye to Rachel publicly on ig the day another guy is picked as the next bachelor? To me it sounds like a bitter move to get attention on himself again, and using Rachel to do it. He should've said his goodbyes at aftr. Also, I doubt Rachel wanted him tagging her, tbh. Jmo
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Thu Sep 07, 2017 7:36 pm

Alanna wrote:Imo if rachel is so upset with these "mind games" or whatever, months after getting engaged to love of her life (TM I'm sure), there are better & bigger things she can worry about laugh out loud

Rachel did and said nothing. She's been extremely quiet on sm about everything, but her life, so I don't get why she's getting called out when Peter does something (Imo) stupid. Jmo
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Thu Sep 07, 2017 7:39 pm

Exactly, I'm talking about Peter - nothing to do with Rachel. I don't think Rachel gives a damn about Peter and his love. And I don't believe it. It's another ploy for attention and pure and simple.
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by jalkire Thu Sep 07, 2017 7:40 pm

For me it's not even about him saying goodbye, it's about him bringing up Spain which imo was an emotional time for him and her. He really could have said goodbye and thanked her without the emotional attachment imo.
I think it was done for attention and he knew it would get his fans going imo.

jalkire

Back to top Go down

Post by FashionLover Thu Sep 07, 2017 7:42 pm

The way I see it, he was saying goodbye to whole experience, and guess who was the main part of that experience? He wished her well. I'm guessing if he had completely ignored her, that would also be span as he never cared about her and is only acknowledging missing out on the bach gig, which would then reinforce the narrative that's all he ever wanted, imo.

I think he has bowed out in a classy way.
FashionLover
FashionLover

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Thu Sep 07, 2017 7:43 pm

@jalkire and that 'there is so much I've wanted to say to you' bs. Why? Why even mention it? Imo a very manipulative guy. Jmo
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Back to top Go down

Post by likeashipblown Thu Sep 07, 2017 7:44 pm

I... I... I have struggled with Peter, @sdmom, but I don't know that he's attempting to be passive aggressive there. I'm... Oh, man.

I'll let people who watch him closer be the authority, but the more I sit back and watch this whole situation... Lawd.

I firmly believe, now more than ever, that he tried to contact Rachel, at least two times that we publicly know of, after the show wrapped-- reports say not only did he try to reach her after the show wrapped (which he and Rachel confirmed on ATFR) he apparently also tried to message her again, and she would not engage.

I think he's being completely honest, to be fair. I honestly don't... think he's trying to lie or be hurtful and I think he has good intentions in this instance. I think he's also being honest, that he's doing a favor not touching on all he'd want to say to her. His lesson learned pretty much hammers home enough, imo.

Because, per his tweet last night, and his IG post there, this stands out, because we now know he was talking about what he learned from The Bachelorette:

"Upon leaving the @bacheloretteabc I was asked, "what did you learn, about yourself during this process?" And at the time I naively said "nothing that I can think of." Now... looking back... I realize I learned one of the single greatest teachings of my life;

When you let uncertainty or fear guide your decisions, you risk missing out on what could potentially be the greatest opportunity of a life time. "

I MEAN. THAT was his take away from his time on The Bachelorette? Oh, I see. That parallels his: "Never let fear hold you back. Lesson learned."

NEVER LET FEAR HOLD YOU BACK? ABOUT... WHAT HAPPENED ON THE BACHEL- Uhh. He spells it out. It's not about going on the show, it's not about the Bachelor... THE PROCESS ON THE BACHELORETTE. He let fear during the process.... Yikes on trikes.

NONE of this really reads passive to me, honestly, it's aggressively upfront, imo. And I respect that, tbh.

Maybe I'm all but making stuff up in my head. But, like, like... He's all but saying... some things. But like Peter, I'm going to do us all a favor and not expound on what I think he's saying, for everyone's sake, but man. MAN. I do not think there's anything passive about it. AT ALL.

He just said... I MEAN. Oh, Jesus be a fence. And I don't think he means her harm with that post. At all. I think he truly was wishing her well and I don't begrudge him wanting to make it clear that he felt things went left unsaid because sometimes when people don't feel they get closure/get to talk things out, imo, that happens.

I give Rachel a lot of latitude and grant her a lot of grace because I feel she's sensitive and doesn't mean harm when she says certain things publicly or impulsively does certain things. Peter's very sensitive and all else, too, and the only reason I don't routinely feel the same about Peter is because of the shenanigans post-show.

But, real talk, I think Peter was just being very open there. The unattended impacts of fandom are going to be ugly for a minute, yes, but I don't think that was his goal in this case, even a little. I may be naive or reading this whole thing wrong, but...

likeashipblown

Back to top Go down

Post by jalkire Thu Sep 07, 2017 7:46 pm

He didn't have to ignore her, he could have said something like Thank you for allowing me on this journey with you. Cut and dry and still classy. People see it how they want to see it imo opinion it solidifies what I I've thought about him all along and that is he's full it, all jmo

jalkire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 66 of 78 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 72 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9

+100
Cila51290
Rachelsseason
tealeafs
starser
Kolormiblnd