SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9

Page 65 of 78 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 71 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

RightReasons - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9 - Page 65 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9

Post by Alanna Thu Sep 07, 2017 6:54 pm

I don't know how to read into all of Peter's actions as some sort of evil mastermind pulling the strings of Rachel, fans, and everyone else. I really cannot give this normal, average (imo) guy that much credit.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

RightReasons - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9 - Page 65 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9

Post by jalkire Thu Sep 07, 2017 6:58 pm

I would agree this was just a standard response if he didn't go all into there being so many things he wanted to say to her since they left Spain. For me that just seems extra. If he wanted to include Rachel all he had to say is thank you Rachel for allowing me on this journey with you or something to that effect. All that other stuff just brings up old emotions and it's not necessary imo.

jalkire

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Thu Sep 07, 2017 7:03 pm

All the guys mentioned the deep love they have for Rachel so nothing new with Peter's.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Thu Sep 07, 2017 7:04 pm

All I have to say is that some people are already tweeting at Rachel again telling her, she made the wrong decision all because Peter chose to mention Rachel in "positive" message. I am sure she will not appreciate the new wave of SM hate coming at her again despite however sweet his intentions are.
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Thu Sep 07, 2017 7:13 pm

WTF is that?! I call utter BS - there was no reason for that letter. Just another attention seeking ploy. Ugh!
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Thu Sep 07, 2017 7:18 pm

http://people.com/tv/why-peter-kraus-isnt-next-bachelor/
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Thu Sep 07, 2017 7:18 pm

The season has been long over. All the other guys posted messages during the season and got over it. Just because he didn't get the Bachelor gig doesn't mean he needs to bring up Rachel again to rile fans up, like what DeMario did IMO. Or like what Dean did by posting that pic with Kristina.

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Sep 07, 2017 7:23 pm

ugh Petiocre, it's a new day. Go do your gym stuff. The bach stuff is over now. You are simply a past cast from a past season. Go do your gym stuff. Happily ever after etc. Be your best self and live your best life. Go do your gym stuff. Be happy. There's much better stuff out there than this Fleiss life. Truly listen to what you preach and let it go.
(JMO)

Last edited by Kashathediva on Thu Sep 07, 2017 7:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Sep 07, 2017 7:23 pm

4k comments on his post in an hour. What in the world laugh out loud

RightReasons - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9 - Page 65 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Thu Sep 07, 2017 7:24 pm

hae1001 wrote:http://people.com/tv/why-peter-kraus-isnt-next-bachelor/
That quote from the article: "In the end with Peter, it was too little too late.”

That seems to be theme to Peter's life. Too much indecisiveness and hemming and hawing and then people move on from him IMO.  RightReasons - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9 - Page 65 1f481 

I believe that article that they did want him and he was probably their first choice but he was taking a long time to agree to it or driving a hard bargain and at some point, TPTB lost their patience and they moved on to someone else and he got Luke Pell'ed IMO.

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by FashionLover Thu Sep 07, 2017 7:26 pm

Kashathediva wrote:ugh Petiocre, it's a new day. Go do your gym stuff. The bach stuff is over now. You are simply a past cast from a past season. Go do your gym stuff. Happily ever after etc. Be your best self and live your best life. Go do your gym stuff. Be happy. There's much better stuff out there than this Fleiss life.  Truly listen to what you preach and let it go.
(JMO)

He was saying goodbye tho, we can allow him that one thing.
FashionLover
FashionLover

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Thu Sep 07, 2017 7:27 pm

At some point I hope people will stop blaming Peter (or any other Bach person) for what their fans/family do. Every lead and some contestants have fans/family that misbehave and/or say awful, mean, inappropriate things. They can't be responsible for what the fans do. If after Peters message fans berate Rachel for not picking him, well they're just crazy. Rachel will know that bc she has crazy fans too.JMO.

At the end of the season he gives a final message thankful for the opportunity, saying he'll always care about her and wishes her the best.A number of guys did this. I think it was nice. If he sends her messages like this every week I will worry. Now, I just see him tying the season up with a bow. The end.JMO.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 65 of 78 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 71 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9

+100
Cila51290
Rachelsseason
tealeafs
starser
Kolormiblnd