SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9

Page 64 of 78 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 71 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

RightReasons - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9 - Page 64 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9

Post by Seabear Thu Sep 07, 2017 4:46 pm

I think Peter drank the koolaide his SM fanatics have been serving him and his already big ego swelled to massive proportions. IMO he lukepelled himself with his stubborn demands OTT attitude that the Franchise needed him. Imo he is just another good looking personal trainer with a stiff, boring demeanor. His type is a dime a dozen in LA. I expect he pushed to far and it was Bye bye Peter.
What I find quite amusing is how Peter has painted himself into a corner liking the things he does and basically telling his fans he he turned the Bachelor gig down because of his moral standards and engagement views.  I am very curious how being above the franchise jives with self promotion Bach/Ette gigs like the bar meet and greet he is doing in Edmonton. Peter has been consistent in one area IMO and that is he is consistently insecure, fake and seeking strangers validation on SM. I am thrilled that Peter can now focus on his personal training business in Madison and fade away with the rest of the castoffs.
Hopefully Peter can stop with the shady passive aggressive Likes....but I doubt that because his Likes represent who he and his family have shown themselves to be. Move over MM there is a new family in town.
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

RightReasons - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9 - Page 64 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Sep 07, 2017 4:56 pm

I personally don't care about his fans and I don't hate anyone. IMO he hasn't experienced hate compared to others. I either like someone or I don't. Everyone has their opinions. I don't try to convince anyone of anything. His fans love him, that's great for him, better than being hated like some other contestants. When someone is rude, it takes a long time for me to come around. I found him to be rude.

I didn't find more than half of past Bachelor's good looking, some were nice guys, some were goofs IMHO. That doesn't stop me from sleuthing! RightReasons - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9 - Page 64 1176891977

If Peter declined the role, IMO that's one of the best decisions he could have made. His world could have come crumbling down around him becasue IMO 1. they don't like him, and 2. we've seen what an edit can do to one's repuation. 3. There's no way he would be able to handle constant negativity and tabloid trash.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Thu Sep 07, 2017 5:57 pm

For someone who supposedly turned TPTB down, Peter's likes and comments paint a different picture IMO. laugh out loud He liked this girl's response to his tweet. I am glad I don't have to watch this obnoxious, self-important troll pretend to find love IMO.  

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by jalkire Thu Sep 07, 2017 6:05 pm

Peters likes and him shading Bryan all season is what turned me off. It comes across as very passive aggressive, and I can't stand passive aggressiveness. Imo

jalkire

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Thu Sep 07, 2017 6:14 pm

coolangel wrote:For someone who supposedly turned TPTB down, Peter's likes and comments paint a different picture IMO. laugh out loud He liked this girl's response to his tweet. I am glad I don't have to watch this obnoxious, self-important troll pretend to find love IMO.   

All JMO

THIS is why I can't stand him. Well, one of the reasons. giggling
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Sep 07, 2017 6:20 pm

I am not going to explain why I wasn't a fan of Peter since, to me, he's irrelevant now.

However, I am always curious to know what his fans think when ,imo, his likes and posts gave them the false hope he may have been f1? The Rangers cap, the July 4th repost of their 1-1 kissing... even I was a bit unsure!

Now, have you guys read his newest novel? I mean, IG. I am not sure about this part:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BYwRzvtgbXo/?taken-by=peterkrauswi

First and foremost.. @therachlindsay , there are so very many things that I've wished I could say to you since the day we parted ways in Spain, but for everyone's sake, I'll keep it short... You gave me a chance and all that I can say is thank you. I have a heart filled with love for you now and always and wish you nothing but the best in your life and love ahead.

Classy? Passive aggressive? Emotionally manipulative, since RnB seem so happy why bring this up now? I cant decide.

Thought?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Thu Sep 07, 2017 6:27 pm

@sdmom I'm no Peter fan, but I'm going to answer anyway. Imo it's an azz hole move, because HE KNOWS it's going to get his insane fans riled up again, and going after Rachel. Imo it's also a manipulative move, his never ending push and pull move, the same kind his bff Dean did too by posting his picture on ig with Kristina. He should've simply thanked ABC, and left Rachel out of it. Jmo
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by FashionLover Thu Sep 07, 2017 6:34 pm

Well, I'm a huge peter fan giggling
I think it was a beautiful message.

ETA: If people wanna read too much into it, that's up to them. But I saw a standard message most contestants write. Thanking the lead, grateful for an opportunity, and expressing growth.
FashionLover
FashionLover

Back to top Go down

Post by clhouse Thu Sep 07, 2017 6:39 pm

I mean, if the message was really intended for Rachel, he could have sent a DM.

clhouse

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Thu Sep 07, 2017 6:42 pm

Lol Peter is such a drama queen IMO. I can really understand now why he and Dean were besties. They really like to put themselves through dramatic situations and then cry about it and have regrets IMO. Grow up, buddy.

Last edited by makeover on Thu Sep 07, 2017 6:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by jalkire Thu Sep 07, 2017 6:43 pm

IMO I think the message was beautiful, however I think the intention behind it is crap. IMO Peter is absolutely full of it. He could have just thanked ABC and left it that, since Rachel is happily engaged.

jalkire

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Thu Sep 07, 2017 6:51 pm

sdmom wrote:I am not going to explain why I wasn't a fan of Peter since, to me, he's irrelevant now.

However, I am always curious to know what his fans think when ,imo, his likes and posts gave them the false hope he may have been f1? The Rangers cap, the July 4th repost of their 1-1 kissing... even I was a bit unsure!

Now, have you guys read his newest novel? I mean, IG. I am not sure about this part:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BYwRzvtgbXo/?taken-by=peterkrauswi

First and foremost.. @therachlindsay , there are so very many things that I've wished I could say to you since the day we parted ways in Spain, but for everyone's sake, I'll keep it short... You gave me a chance and all that I can say is thank you. I have a heart filled with love for you now and always and wish you nothing but the best in your life and love ahead.

Classy? Passive aggressive? Emotionally manipulative, since RnB seem so happy why bring this up now?   I cant decide.

Thought?

Sometimes I wonder if TPTB encourage contestants misleading. It seems that he's not the first guy to do this. It doesn't really bother me.

I see his comments to Rachel to be classy and heartfelt. A number of contestants after eliminated have thanked the lead and wished them well. Didn't Dean, Eric and Alex have nice posts thanking the show and Rachel for the opportunity? I can see now that it's all over having time to get past ATFR and reflect on the season he would think about the positive things that have come from it. I don't see ulterior motives but wishing her the best.JMO.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 64 of 78 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 71 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9

+100
Cila51290
Rachelsseason
tealeafs
starser
Kolormiblnd