SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9

Page 62 of 78 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 70 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

RightReasons - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9 - Page 62 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9

Post by bleuberry Thu Sep 07, 2017 11:28 am

The super long essay/comment? IMO he was probably liking the latter half about there bring someone out there for him and him finding her. He's always been respectful and gracious about Rachel, even when it wasn't being reciprocated. JMO.

RightReasons - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9 - Page 62 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

RightReasons - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9 - Page 62 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9

Post by Kels0012 Thu Sep 07, 2017 11:32 am

Guess this thread will be my new home.
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Thu Sep 07, 2017 11:35 am

bleuberry wrote:The super long essay/comment? IMO he was probably liking the latter half about there bring someone out there for him and him finding her. He's always been respectful and gracious about Rachel, even when it wasn't being reciprocated. JMO.

I'm sorry, but he Imo just can't like a long azz comment, but only like the bottom half of it. He likes a comment, then he likes it. And he's been shady about Rachel in liking comments before, too. Jmo
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 07, 2017 11:38 am

@Cocoasneeze so she's allowed to say shady stuff about him but he can't like a comment that supports him?

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Thu Sep 07, 2017 11:57 am

@themindof_vee there are hundreds of comments supporting him, that don't mention Rachel. There was no need to like a comment trashing Rachel, IMO.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by FashionLover Thu Sep 07, 2017 12:04 pm

So is he allowed to talk to media then, soonish? I wanna know what happened
FashionLover
FashionLover

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Thu Sep 07, 2017 12:08 pm

Kels0012 wrote:Guess this thread will be my new home.
Peter still has a fan thread... at least for now. Will that continue???
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Sep 07, 2017 12:16 pm

Rolly wrote:

It should. If you go to the home page, you can see a portion titled Fan threads of past couples and cast. So I would think GA will keep Peter's there. She is in charge of organizing the threads. I am sure she will keep that active thread there. It is for FANNING--positive posts and rules.

This thread, the discussion thread, will follows the discussion rules--the good, bad and the ugly.
What helps me in finding new postings is I utilize the "view new post" button. I have to constantly check all new posts so I constantly hit that button in order to see the new postings etc. The refresh button works, also. However, there is a huge forum of other stuff, too.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Thu Sep 07, 2017 12:22 pm

Thank goodness for Fan Threads. :yes:

RightReasons - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9 - Page 62 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3172

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Thu Sep 07, 2017 12:24 pm

Cocoasneeze wrote:
bleuberry wrote:The super long essay/comment? IMO he was probably liking the latter half about there bring someone out there for him and him finding her. He's always been respectful and gracious about Rachel, even when it wasn't being reciprocated. JMO.

I'm sorry, but he Imo just can't like a long azz comment, but only like the bottom half of it. He likes a comment, then he likes it. And he's been shady about Rachel in liking comments before, too. Jmo

I disagree with this. I often like comments when I may only agree with part of it. He may be liking it bc it compliments him or people we're being kind in some way. Peter often held back IMO when he could have trashed Rachel. And there were many opportunities in interviews where she could explain herself or reinvent history where he didn't have the same opportunity to defend himself. All water under the bridge but I for one will be glad to not have to listen to the Peter hate which has been overwhelming especially on this forum. JMO. I agree having the fan threads helps bc you could just avoid other threads. The downside is you miss out on the sleuthing that happens but I guess it's a choice you have to make if you want to stay out of the negativity.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 Thu Sep 07, 2017 12:31 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
Rolly wrote:

It should. If you go to the home page, you can see a portion titled Fan threads of past couples and cast. So I would think GA will keep Peter's there. She is in charge of organizing the threads. I am sure she will keep that active thread there. It is for FANNING--positive posts and rules.

This thread, the discussion thread, will follows the discussion rules--the good, bad and the ugly.
What helps me in finding new postings is I utilize the "view new post" button. I have to constantly check all new posts so I constantly hit that button in order to see the new postings etc.  The refresh button works, also. However, there is a huge forum of other stuff, too.

I try to avoid fan threads. Too one-sided. I like Peter, but find the discussion much more enjoyable with differing opinions. I am just hoping he shows up to winter games. It is sports oriented, so I think it would be a good fit.
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Sep 07, 2017 12:32 pm

There's no proof but I do believe that they wanted Peter and couldn't make a deal. I think it's way better in the long run for him. The odds of finding someone long term on this show are pretty low imo.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15498

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 62 of 78 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 70 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9

+100
Cila51290
Rachelsseason
tealeafs
starser
Kolormiblnd