SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9

Page 56 of 78 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 67 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

RightReasons - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9 - Page 56 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9

Post by Kashathediva Tue Aug 22, 2017 3:10 pm

I T A. And then it's misconstrued and misquoted.

Last edited by Kashathediva on Tue Aug 22, 2017 3:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

RightReasons - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9 - Page 56 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9

Post by julychild Tue Aug 22, 2017 3:11 pm

The alleged ex-girlfriend who refollowed Peter, also followed a number of guys from Rachel's season, including Rachel and the winner. She also followed Chris Strandburg (sp), Ben H, Kristina etc.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Aug 22, 2017 3:12 pm

If a post is edited, it's because it's not within the rules. It's usually snark, or accusatory in one way or another.

Trust me, I hope Peter rekindles an old flame or meets someone very soon. We have seen in the past contestants who get back together with an old g/f b/f are in a much better place. He has a lot going for him, TB IMHO isn't something he should accept.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Aug 22, 2017 3:13 pm

Kashathediva wrote:The person I think it is has a private IG. So no sense in naming a name. It's a recent ex. I'm not positive if it's a recent re-follow or if he simply never unfollowed this account and I missed it.

GuardianAngel wrote:Once again the account is NOT private.

Sorry, I don't mean to be rude, offensive or challenging the rules, but I am confused because I seem to get two different answers from the above posts? I will appreciate if it can be clarified, thanks!

Personally, I am noisy as heck, that's why I come to this board to sleuth and speculate. I welcome any "dirt" that's been digged out on any contestants but I also respect the confidentiality of the sources. I can decide if I want to believe a post or not, and it's still fun for me to read this board. Jmo.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Aug 22, 2017 3:17 pm

FashionLover wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:The person I think it is has a private IG. So no sense in naming a name. It's a recent ex. I'm not positive if it's a recent re-follow or if he simply never unfollowed this account and I missed it.

I think there's just conflicting information and that's why everyone is confused IMO

There isn't conflicting information.
There is a public account from an ex girlfriend and she has resumed recently following Peter that part is correct.
I'm not going to publicly go into anything else after the trashing I got last night elsewhere. If anyone is really interested it's not hard to figure out.
I am personally tired of being bullied etc outside of my own forum. For those of you that don't like me do yourselves a favor and please foe me.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Aug 22, 2017 3:19 pm

I think the initial confusion was about who refollowed who (I thought it was Peter who did the refollowing) and whether or not we can discuss who a private IG refollowed. I'm reading now that it's maybe a public page. I think we can either believe it or not at this point and leave it be.

RightReasons - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9 - Page 56 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Aug 22, 2017 3:20 pm

julychild wrote:The alleged ex-girlfriend who refollowed Peter, also followed a number of guys from Rachel's season, including Rachel and the winner.  She also followed Chris Strandburg (sp), Ben H, Kristina etc.

Correct. The account is NOT private.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Aug 22, 2017 3:21 pm

I'm confused.. are we trying to figure out if the ex wants to get back w/ Peter? question maybe they stayed friends after their break-up. I really don't care but if they were to start dating again, Peter wouldn't be the first contestant to get back with an ex and he won't be the last. jmo.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  RightReasons - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9 - Page 56 1f49c

RightReasons - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9 - Page 56 8367-910 RightReasons - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9 - Page 56 I_got_13 RightReasons - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9 - Page 56 E5kqdm15 RightReasons - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9 - Page 56 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 12044

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Tue Aug 22, 2017 3:28 pm

Linds911 wrote:I'm confused.. are we trying to figure out if the ex wants to get back w/ Peter? question maybe they stayed friends after their break-up. I really don't care but if they were to start dating again, Peter wouldn't be the first contestant to get back with an ex and he won't be the last. jmo.

Not me, im not trying to figure that out. I also do not believe that she is an ex-girlfriend. Imo, if they had something ( and it can be pressumed)it wasn't steady boyfriend/girlfriend status. This is my interpretation based on what I've seen and known since January.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by FashionLover Tue Aug 22, 2017 3:38 pm

julychild wrote:The alleged ex-girlfriend who refollowed Peter, also followed a number of guys from Rachel's season, including Rachel and the winner.  She also followed Chris Strandburg (sp), Ben H, Kristina etc.

Well then it looks like she just went on a following spree of people in bach nation IMO , which I do sometimes too
FashionLover
FashionLover

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Aug 22, 2017 3:40 pm

Why would she unfollow him while on the show, then later refollow him, and everyone else?

It sounds like an ex to me IMHO.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by frostedcupcakes Tue Aug 22, 2017 4:49 pm

His ex is Brittany Hansen (IG @bossybrittany). She has not followed any of the cast members, or re-followed Peter as far as I can tell
frostedcupcakes
frostedcupcakes

Female Posts : 13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 78 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 67 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9

+100
Cila51290
Rachelsseason
tealeafs
starser
Kolormiblnd