SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9

Page 53 of 78 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 65 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

RightReasons - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9 - Page 53 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9

Post by coolangel Mon Aug 21, 2017 7:04 pm

makeover wrote:With all the new Bachelor news, I decided to check into this thread and I see Peter is still being a self-righteous douche on SM (JMO cheeky ). Yes, Peter, you can judge others without much knowledge or information but people can't do it to you. Yes, Peter, there should be love and light on SM but it's ok if you endorse shady comments towards other contestants. This dude hilarious. And I can't believe he liked and unliked RS tweets. rotfl

ALL JMO.  Cheers. wine

ITA! laugh out loud laugh out loud He continues to be phony and fake and gets praised for it IMO. His actions never match his words IMO but I guess it's okay coz he is good-looking (to some cheeky ) I was really looking forward to his fall off the pedestal on the Bachelor like @sfrank but if this makes him irrelevant sooner, then I guess it's a good thing IMO. Hugesmile

IMO You are really lucky Peter that someone loved you so much and was so understanding of your ambition that she was willing to participate in this charade. The recent re-follow shows that all is well in your world IMO. Hugesmile How soon before you join the group of contestants who got back with their exes after the show but in your case, IMO no one would be wiser that was the plan all along - after all you were so heartbroken after Rachel and even turned down the Bachelor according to your likes  Rolling Eyes.Well played Peter. Well played indeed. :claphands

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

RightReasons - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9 - Page 53 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 21, 2017 7:13 pm

@coolangel Who's the refollow?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Mon Aug 21, 2017 7:28 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@coolangel Who's the refollow?

recent ex right before the show IMO refollowed him. Hugesmile

Last edited by coolangel on Tue Aug 22, 2017 12:24 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : For clarity)
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by ChocfromWisconsin Mon Aug 21, 2017 7:48 pm

Ok i guess I'll just welcome myself back then. Felt a bit of a coldfront there.

ChocfromWisconsin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:22 pm

coolangel wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:@coolangel Who's the refollow?

recent ex right before the show IMO. Hugesmile

Which one? rofl KP?

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Mon Aug 21, 2017 9:00 pm

coolangel wrote:ITA! laugh out loud laugh out loud He continues to be phony and fake and gets praised for it IMO. His actions never match his words IMO but I guess it's okay coz he is good-looking (to some cheeky ) I was really looking forward to his fall off the pedestal on the Bachelor like @sfrank but if this makes him irrelevant sooner, then I guess it's a good thing IMO. Hugesmile

IMO You are really lucky Peter that someone loved you so much and was so understanding of your ambition that she was willing to participate in this charade. The recent re-follow shows that all is well in your world IMO. Hugesmile How soon before you join the group of contestants who got back with their exes after the show but in your case, IMO no one would be wiser that was the plan all along - after all you were so heartbroken after Rachel and even turned down the Bachelor according to your likes  Rolling Eyes.Well played Peter. Well played indeed. :claphands

All JMO
Yeah, he's calculated IMO based on all the info I've read here (dont't wanna rehash). He knew exactly what he was doing while on the show and it wasn't falling in love. Hope he enjoys his 15 however long it lasts. JMO

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Aug 21, 2017 9:07 pm

@ChocfromWisconsin LOL cantstopl welcomeback I sent you a pm hours ago and you never opened it. SO there.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 21, 2017 9:09 pm

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by frostedcupcakes Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:17 pm

Is Peter's ex the "style me pretty" co-star or the most recent follow who sings?
frostedcupcakes
frostedcupcakes

Female Posts : 13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 21, 2017 11:45 pm

frostedcupcakes wrote:Is Peter's ex the "style me pretty" co-star or the most recent follow who sings?

I see no indication of his re following an ex. Who are you all referring to?

Back to top Go down

Post by Acrunch Mon Aug 21, 2017 11:57 pm

adf23 wrote:
frostedcupcakes wrote:Is Peter's ex the "style me pretty" co-star or the most recent follow who sings?

I see no indication of his re following an ex. Who are you all referring to?

Im wondering that myself?

Who is she? What's her IG?
Acrunch
Acrunch

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Aug 22, 2017 12:02 am

We are sleuthers on this forum! Sleuthing rules! Smiley

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 78 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 65 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9

+100
Cila51290
Rachelsseason
tealeafs
starser
Kolormiblnd