SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9

Page 51 of 78 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 64 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

RightReasons - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9 - Page 51 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9

Post by ElonM Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:26 pm

ReneeM wrote:Tea  RightReasons - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9 - Page 51 2615  RightReasons - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9 - Page 51 1f438 

Spot on. This can be applied in many discussions about him. Imo

Last edited by ElonM on Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

RightReasons - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9 - Page 51 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9

Post by Aria Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:26 pm

mindless wrote:With all due respect, Millsy is not living inside Peter's head any more than we are, so what he says is no proof to me. JMHO.

I'm sure this will be edited as well, but I just think the same rules about IMO's should apply to everyone, mods included.

I also don't think that the essence of what Mills said was captured in that post - IMO, Mills was trying to prop Peter up as the Bach when he was saying that, saying that just because Peter wasn't sure about proposing to Rachel doesn't mean he wouldn't be in the future. And regardless, if everything Mills said was taken as fact...Drew would be gay, Nick/Vanessa would be in a horrible relationship, Bryan would be the sleeper villain, Rachel would 100% be staying in Dallas, and so forth. He's just a guy with an agenda, IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:26 pm

mindless wrote:With all due respect, Millsy is not living inside Peter's head any more than we are, so what he says is no proof to me. JMHO.

I'm sure this will be edited as well, but I just think the same rules about IMO's should apply to everyone, mods included.

I added it's obvious **to me**, and no, mods or myself don't get a pass, ever.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:27 pm

Ok I just saw his tweet. laugh out loud Please, don't be TB, please.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:32 pm

why do you guys dislike him so much? I genuinely want to know. I also used to think he was a fraud but if what RS is true his actions are proving him to be a better man.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:32 pm

ReneeM wrote:

This is just typical Peter MO imo and no different from the rest of Peter's SM activity imo and for which I have no doubt, just like Elan never posted a pic of Peter on his IG (yet posted of all the other F4) that imo TPTB had made it known to Peter they weren't interested in his games.

JMO

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:37 pm

IMO when folks have a negative opinion of someone it's very hard for them to be convinced otherwise about that person even when that person has the purest motives. Conversely when someone has a favorable opinion of someone it will be hard to believe otherwise.

Only indisputable evidence will sway either camp of belief IMO.

So in summary those that believe Peter wasn't offered the gig will continue to believe it while others that believe he turned it down will continue to do the same.

The truth is inescapable and eventually it will come out just like it did when we had almost this same scenario take place in the choosing of the last TB...jmho.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:42 pm

Reminder: Topic is Peter. Not members or their opinions on Peter. TY
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:05 pm

I truly don't care what the reason is or, isn't and whose decision it was or, wasn't. I just don't want to get my hopes up and anticipate Peter not being TB only to see him introduced as such, later. 

I want to agree that a lot of Peter's stiffness came from his discomfort with the cameras, IMO. It is quite evident to me in the break up scene that he is angling and attempting to avoid the cameras but, they were practically in his mouth for every kiss. IMO

I believe he really cared for Rachel but, found her obvious attachment to Brian off-putting and harbored great resentment toward Bryan as indicated by his comments on camera and in interviews. IMO Peter was not willing to propose and be rejected on national tv and should have gone home but, tptb would not allow it because of ratings. The season would have been lost the day he left and he was contractually obligated to stay and Rachel to keep him. JMO JMO JMO

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:07 pm

Wit all due respect? I'm so sick of having to justify why I don't like Peter. I just don't and that's okay. JMO
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Nillay Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:09 pm

mysthelma wrote:I don't buy Peter doesn't want the gig...he probably realized he can't handle the negativity and that Rachel was right this is not for him as much as he may want it. IMO

If he did turn it down, he turned it down because he wants to keep that admiration and love his fans have for him Imo He would get soo much hate if he took the gig. Especially because people already think he went on the show to be the bachelor. Also it would be hypocritical of him to do it since he has trouble proposing in that time frame. Imo he is just saving face Smiley 
Besides i find he very boring, i'm so sorry 
all JMO

Nillay

Female Posts : 145

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:16 pm

Ha! So TPTB gave Petey a perfect edit so he'd be an easy yes and he said "no" laugh out loud smh. I must admit I'm bumped if that's true because I was SO looking forward to seeing his fall from the pedestal.
It's obvious they planted that story in People as dig at him so it must be! **IMO **

That said, it's probably a smart  move with all skeletons in his closet and the rumored gf he was hiding before coming onto the show to promote his biz. **IMO ** Now he gets bow out gracefully with adoring SM fans and the general audience none the wiser. TPTB left scrambling.  

Petey played Rachel, the audience, and now the TPTB. Well played Petey. Well played indeed. :claphands

Last edited by bleuberry on Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:29 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : IMOs)
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 78 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 64 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9

+100
Cila51290
Rachelsseason
tealeafs
starser
Kolormiblnd