SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9

Page 48 of 78 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 63 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

RightReasons - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9 - Page 48 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9

Post by ElonM Thu Aug 17, 2017 7:48 pm

ReneeM wrote:So peter's post this morning was a goodbye post to bachnation? Sure seems like it now

RightReasons - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9 - Page 48 Screen40
source

It does seem so. I have so much respect for him and happy I was able to watch him for 10 wks.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

RightReasons - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9 - Page 48 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9

Post by Guest Thu Aug 17, 2017 7:58 pm

peter deserves all the admiration if he turned it down. I hope he and rachel reconcile. *edit*

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Aug 17, 2017 7:59 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:How do we know Peter turned it down? Did I miss it?

Peter may have been asked, Peter may not have liked the conditions of the contract, and TPTB were done negotiating. This doesn't mean he didn't want to be TB or Peter may not have been asked at all.

I don't think it had anything to do with Peter and had everything to do with the system. Either way, the system is not for a normal person. It's a steam roller.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:28 pm

I may be in a minority but I think Peter's nail in the coffin for him being the Bachelor was on ATFR when Rachel essentially said "NO" to Peter for Bachelor. Imo, she was totally being the mouthpiece for TPTB and them stating they don't want him.

jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:42 pm

it's a big deal for someone to turn it down. We all owe him an apology if he turned down the bachelor role and stuck true to his beliefs

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:49 pm

I owe Peter nothing.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:51 pm

I owe Peter nothing. If he wasn't asked and he wanted to be TB, no one is going to pat my back for being correct. laugh out loud

He knew Rachel was going to be the 'ette. He could have declined as soon as she was announced since it's obvious **to me** he wasn't interested in her or if he was the belief that he wasn't prepared to propose within a couple of months which is what is expected in this franchise.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:52 pm

IMO, I don't owe him anything.

Chris L. turned it down.  Roberto turned it down.  They weren't graceless toward Ali.  Those are real men, IMO.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by FashionLover Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:55 pm

IMO if rachel was being a TBTP mouthpiece then she played herself considering she came out looking salty and bitter. And for someone who claims not to be into playing games *IMO* that would make her a hypocrite since she would essentially the biggest participant in the game.

MF and company can go on about how they don't want him but the finale, the finale y'all, was dedicated to two people and sure as hell wasn't Bryan and Rachel *IMO*. So unless they were doing it out of the goodness and kindness of their hearts, *IMO* they wanted peter but they apparently played themselves too no idea
FashionLover
FashionLover

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:01 pm

This franchise makes 3 series a year for many years. Peter lives in a town of what--250K and is a trainer. I don't think MF is worried too much about Peter Kraus, personal trainer. There will be several personal trainers featured 2018 I bet.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:01 pm

rachelisqueen wrote:it's a big deal for someone to turn it down. We all owe him an apology if he turned down the bachelor role and stuck true to his beliefs
lmao yeah no. i don't owe him anything JMO. He's not some perfect snowflake Rolling Eyes
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:02 pm

I've seen finale/ATFR that was dedicated to the F2 (even having the F2s family there) so to me that has nothing to do with Peter being any different. Not being about the lead/F1 is nothing new so Peter is not some exception, he's more the norm/rule imo. Just one of many.

JMO

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 78 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 63 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9

+100
Cila51290
Rachelsseason
tealeafs
starser
Kolormiblnd