SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9

Page 46 of 78 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 62 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

RightReasons - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9 - Page 46 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9

Post by Alanna Thu Aug 17, 2017 6:31 pm

Dessler wrote:Peter got exactly what he came on the show for and it was not to find love. So good for him, he played it really smart.
I thought what he wanted was to be the lead?

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

RightReasons - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9 - Page 46 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9

Post by Linds911 Thu Aug 17, 2017 6:32 pm

RS tweeted that Peter said no and now TPTB are spinning articles. Hmm interesting.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  RightReasons - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9 - Page 46 1f49c

RightReasons - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9 - Page 46 8367-910 RightReasons - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9 - Page 46 I_got_13 RightReasons - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9 - Page 46 E5kqdm15 RightReasons - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9 - Page 46 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 12044

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Thu Aug 17, 2017 6:34 pm

To me what Peter wanted was Rachel. That didn't happen so he's not about to sign over his values and life to TPTB for two yrs. Go Peter. JMO

I have so much respect for this move.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 17, 2017 6:35 pm

I think it's bs that Peter said no. He wants that gig. period. imo.

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Thu Aug 17, 2017 6:35 pm

Look at Peter being exactly who I thought he was RightReasons - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9 - Page 46 263a. My forever bae.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Aug 17, 2017 6:36 pm

ReneeM wrote:Look at Peter being exactly who I thought he was RightReasons - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9 - Page 46 263a. My forever bae.

I'm simultaneously salty and proud laugh out loud. beatingheart

RightReasons - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9 - Page 46 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Thu Aug 17, 2017 6:37 pm

bleuberry wrote:
ReneeM wrote:Look at Peter being exactly who I thought he was RightReasons - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9 - Page 46 263a. My forever bae.

Me too. laugh out loud
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Aug 17, 2017 6:37 pm

bleuberry wrote:

Ugh. Same. So much saltiness over this season and contestants laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Thu Aug 17, 2017 6:37 pm

Dessler wrote:Peter got exactly what he came on the show for and it was not to find love. So good for him, he played it really smart. JMO

Eh, lots of leads aren't actually looking for love and still take the gig because of the $$$, the fame, and the opportunities. If Peter does say no (and this isn't all a negotiating technique), he's one of a kind. There haven't been many people who have turned it down, unless they were already in another relationship. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Thu Aug 17, 2017 6:44 pm

I don't buy Peter doesn't want the gig...he probably realized he can't handle the negativity and that Rachel was right this is not for him as much as he may want it. IMO

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  RightReasons - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9 - Page 46 1f49b  RightReasons - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9 - Page 46 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Thu Aug 17, 2017 6:46 pm

Aria wrote:
Dessler wrote:Peter got exactly what he came on the show for and it was not to find love. So good for him, he played it really smart. JMO

Eh, lots of leads aren't actually looking for love and still take the gig because of the $$$, the fame, and the opportunities. If Peter does say no (and this isn't all a negotiating technique), he's one of a kind. There haven't been many people who have turned it down, unless they were already in another relationship. IMO.
I'm a fan of Peter and think very highly of him from what we know and I never in a million years thought he would turn it down. So if he did, kudos to him. & I don't believe for a second that the show didn't want him. They made Rachel's entire damn season about him (imo), they absolutely wanted him IMO.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Thu Aug 17, 2017 6:47 pm

People will spin this in many ways, the mere fact*if* he said NO says it all. IMO
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 78 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 62 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9

+100
Cila51290
Rachelsseason
tealeafs
starser
Kolormiblnd