SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9

Page 43 of 78 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 60 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9 - Page 43 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9

Post by Sprite Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:37 pm

Kasha ... do we still have the foe button? I think sometimes that could help with the repetitive posters for those that find it too much.

For me this was the worst season since Emily's on FORT ... and the reason this board was created.

Also, may I recommend the No Spoilers sections. More sleuthing and less fanning.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9 - Page 43 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9

Post by kerriway Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:43 pm

Rolly wrote:There will never be a lead that everybody likes and we've had divisive leads before. If you look outside of this forum Peter has a lot of support with many people wanting him as the bachelor.

I would like for him to be lead but I'm not losing any sleep over it. I've been disappointed before in leads I thought I would like and pleasantly surprised by people I wasn't crazy about. Who knows maybe Peter's biggest critics may change their opinion of him.....and maybe not.

I always liked Nick and many people didn't like him for a long time and I didn't care. You've been on this forum way longer than me so maybe there have been more divisive F2s turned leads than Peter, I actually don't know but that doesn't matter. You're right, a divisive lead is different than a divisive F2. Also if Peter is the Bach the he'll be the one being chased by 20 or 30 girls and we'll see more sides of him possibly/probably. Peter has a huge fan base, is good looking, and has many other factors that suggest to me he will be the Bach so there's no argument there. Perhaps opinions will be changed, it's happened before.

If I could truly embrace mediocrity, I wouldn't have to make any decisions because fear would make all my decisions for me. ~Nurberxo
kerriway
kerriway

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:46 pm

Part of the forum rules state that everyone is entitled to their opinion, and members opinions are to be respected.

Those that decide to heck with it, and choose not to post, is on them. As we say many times around here, I'm not here to change anyone's minds, we are here to sleuth and discuss. If I s/capped several s/caps of Peter and Rachel sitting "miles" apart or his hands to his chest while she is hugging and kissing him then it's MY opinion his body language is telling to me. If I posted that, and discussed it, and mentioned it again a week or two later, am I going to post the same s/cap again and again and again?  It's already been discussed, if anyone asks to be pointed in the right direction, I commend many of you who are always quick to provide links or s/caps of prior discussions. Ask if there's no proof, we do that all the time around here.

If someone thought that the kiss on the balcony was hot, that's their opinion. What exactly am I suppose to say at that point, say You're right? I'm not going to agree, I'll never agree, and that's not what this forum is about.

If I feel Peter is borderline repulsed by Rachel that's MY opinion. Why would that be too harsh or extreme. To me that's what it looked like. If someone thought the hot tub scene was hot, that's their opinion. Am I suppose to say the heck with it, they think he's hot, I'm out of here? It's ludicrous IMHO that we need to be having this conversation that there were too many negative posts about Peter or that members posts were to harsh. Are we discussing member's opinions or are we sticking up for Peter. Nick Viall has over 25 + threads of harsh extreme posts. I don't see pages and pages of members sticking up for him. why? because those are all members opinions, and they have that right to express their opinions within the rules.

If members feel Peter really cared for Rachel and wanted to be the F1, that's their opinion, and their right to express that opinion. I can agree or disagree just like the poster who felt he really cared for her expressed their opinion. No we don't know these people, but this forum is all about sleuthing and discussing.

If someone says I love Peter and someone else responds I don't like him one bit, does this prevent the next poster from posting because they are afraid? I don't understand that concept. I don't see any reason why anyone would hesitate to post anything they want as long as it's within the rules.

If members choose to leave because they can't stand reading negative posts about a Reality TV contestant, because that's what the bottom line is IMHO, that is not a BFF issue. They got angry, they got emotional, they got crazy if you ask me, I've seen it with my own eyes, all because they can't stand reading proof of SHV's, it was staged for Bryan to be there? what kind of common sense is that? If anyone should have gotten emotional or crazy it should have been me? They couldn't accept the proof of watches being purchased and worn after filming and the other countless clues and proof that was sleuthed? This isn't a forum issue, this is the inability to sleuth effectively objectively without fannism, if that's even a word.

So here we are, we've posted several pages about Peter and members opinions.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion on this forum. Members are to be treated in a cordial manner regardless of who the fan favourite is, that's the bottom line.

I feel quite a few have gotten their point across, and it's time to get back on topic.

There is a Bachelor 22 thread for suggestions on how to improve the flow of sleuthing. Suggestions are welcomed in that thread.

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4396-bachelor-22-suggestions-for-streamlining-sleuthing-discussion

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:48 pm

@Sprite  We sure do! I don't think I still have anyone on it. But I can't be sure. LOL
I know I mention it frequently, but I guess not enough. LOL
This board was around during Emily's season. We were here.
I think this season was far worse than Emily's season. That's my opinion. I don't remember moderator's and members being attacked openly.  I expected this season to be bad, but not as bad as what it was. That's just me. Even after members being cautioned over and over it still didn't matter. People didn't care. I was really taken aback by this season. Cast was far more important than members. It really hit me hard this season. JMO.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:58 pm

Kashathediva wrote:@Sprite  We sure do! I don't think I still have anyone on it. But I can't be sure. LOL
I know I mention it frequently, but I guess not enough. LOL
This board was around during Emily's season. We were here.
I think this season was far worse than Emily's season. That's my opinion. I don't remember moderator's and members being attacked openly.  I expected this season to be bad, but not as bad as what it was. That's just me. Even after members being cautioned over and over it still didn't matter. People didn't care. I was really taken aback by this season. Cast was far more important than members. It really hit me hard this season. JMO.

I joined during Emily's season and remember the Jef vs Arie wars. This season is definitely comparable to that one. It made the show exhausting and exciting all at once. My view on Peter can certainly change if he is made Bach. I wouldn't hesitate to snark on him if IMO he starts to resemble the guy many of you see and dislike. Maybe I have bad judgment? I did like Jef and Nick is my fav contestant ever and their likability is certainly divisive.
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:02 pm

Yes Brad 2.0 was a bad at FORT.   And Emily season here was bad too. 

This season was Really Bad.  I feel bad for you MODS. 

I say healthy debate say your peace.  Bitch or Celebrate.  AND MOVE ON!  

Really focus on what is important in life. Because this is NOT!.

This is entertainment.  I dont care who the lead is next season I will watch regardless.  ANd I just might like the lead even if I despised them before.

That has happened twice to me.  I enjoy the show and I don't take it too serious.  All though I admit Some need a cuff or have their ear pulled at times.    giggling
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:11 pm

All it takes is "the one". If Peter is TB, and he meet's the one, it can change everything for him as far as any insecurities he has about opening up. IMO when you are truly in love, it opens your eyes to another level. I don't understand not being able to express your thoughts, or show PDA to someone you are falling for. If he is TB I hope to see that side of him.

If he is TB, I'm going to do my usual body language analysis and expect s/caps comparing one season to another so I can see the difference.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:51 pm

Just wanted to thank mindless, aria, and sparkler for three well-considered posts.... yes
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:53 pm

As I bystander this season, I find it hard for the Peter Fans too. I understand everyone is entitled to their opinions, however, I too read some snarky posts during the season, like "with all the obvious, I can't believe anyone will still think Peter is the F1", or some thing like "I can't believe there is still someone supporting Peter with his xxx behaviour".

I know I should hit the report button whenever I find some posts may have cross the line. But since I'm not invested this season, I just leave it. I'm not even a fan of Peter, but I too feel bad reading those.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:25 pm

The report post button that can be used by everyone if they read a post that they feel is not within the rules. That is a huge help to us, and we appreciate anyone who does so. It's difficult to read an average of 500 posts per day and catch everything when you're dealing with many many other issues off the forum.

@Billysmom yes very kind of you.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Mon Aug 14, 2017 2:19 am

peggy0221 wrote:As I bystander this season, I find it hard for the Peter Fans too. I understand everyone is entitled to their opinions, however, I too read some snarky posts during the season, like "with all the obvious, I can't believe anyone will still think Peter is the F1", or some thing like "I can't believe there is still someone supporting Peter with his xxx behaviour".

I know I should hit the report button whenever I find some posts may have cross the line. But since I'm not invested this season, I just leave it. I'm not even a fan of Peter, but I too feel bad reading those.

Did you not read the posts directed towards Bryan early on in the season? No snark.. just curious. I can swap out the 'Peter' with 'Bryan' in the two statements above and I have read that version multiple times when the original foiler was still in place and some of us were speculating that Bryan is the F1. There was a lot of sleuthing which was done in PMs coz some Peter fans wouldn't stop attacking members who said they thought Bryan is F1 - me being one of them. It just wasn't worth it for me to do the back and forth when I just wanted to sleuth.

I had no horse in the race and honestly didn't care who won till halfway into the season when the excessive Bryan hate and Peter worship IMO pushed me into supporting and defending Bryan. I freely admit that I used the report button multiple times during that phase when one couldn't say anything remotely negative about Peter/Rachel without someone attacking them and calling them names. If I see a post attacking a member just for supporting Peter, I would hit the report button with no hesitation.

This is supposed to be for fun and sharing opinions IMO. I just wish people would stop taking the criticisms towards their favs personally and attacking others on their behalf. Peter, Bryan and Rachel are all living their best lives IMO. Let us not make our internet lives miserable by attacking each other for them IMO.

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Mon Aug 14, 2017 4:08 am

As a fan of any contestants, sometimes it becomes hard to read repetitive or many negative posts about the person you like. Peter isn't a special snowflake in that regard. We are all entitled to out opinions in here, and what gets to me, is some fans then trying to monitor how many negative posts others can post. Imo the fan threads are great way to avoid the negativity. It's no secret, that I don't like Peter, and that I post it, too. It doesn't mean I'm a 'hater' or that I think he's the worst person ever. I just post about my opinion of what I see of him on the show and off the show.

As for his family.. As long as they post real Bryan and Rachel HATE on their public social media, and as long as the mods allow it, I'll comment on their sm posts. They don't shy away from airing their IMO very negative opinions in public, so why shouldn't we discuss them?

JMO.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 78 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 60 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9

+100
Cila51290
Rachelsseason
tealeafs
starser
Kolormiblnd