SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9

Page 30 of 78 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 54 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

RightReasons - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9 - Page 30 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9

Post by coolangel Fri Aug 11, 2017 1:11 am

ReneeM wrote:Can someone post the interview/s where Peter was bashing Bryan and Rachel after the finale? I haven't seen it so it's news to me.

I wouldn't call this bashing but IMO when a couple is already getting enough hate from SM fans, the F1 is being called default and the lead is being called a 'ring-chaser'... maybe... just maybe... as an F2 don't say this esp. the bolded:

"I felt throughout the entire process that I was the best fit with Rachel. She and I's [sic] connection was something very special from the very first date and unlike anything I've ever really experienced in my own life. And I felt like it was reciprocated," he added. "I didn't really concern myself with the other guys' relationships as far as their inner workings, but I did feel like ours was a bit above the rest. And had I been ready at the end, I don't think she would've gone a different direction."

http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/bachelorette-runner-peter-kraus-best-fit-rachel-lindsay/story?id=49117643

It might not mean much on a regular season but this season has been a tad different IMO. IMO Peter knows very well what a statement like that would do to his SM fan base and the reaction of those who hang on to his every word. He might not be shading Bryan the way he has been doing on SM all season long but he is still contributing to the hate both of them receive now IMO.

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

RightReasons - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9 - Page 30 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9

Post by Keepit100 Fri Aug 11, 2017 2:35 am

I'm sure I'm the minority here, but I still feel the outcome was tragic. I'm a hopeless romantic. I honestly believe that Peter and Rachel belong together and could still end up together down the road even with everything said and done. And I still believe they'd be amazing together. There are strong undeniable feelings there on both sides. It was palpable to me even during the ATFR. Neither was being manipulative, but both are stubborn and couldn't find common ground. It doesn't mean they would never work in the real world though. They both wanted it to work but on their (very different) terms at the end of the process.
But when you both feel "an unexplainable" and "undeniable" connection, a longing for someone, and feel drawn to someone, those feelings don't go away easily, they linger. I think they are both very deeply passionate and emotional people.
Peter so badly wanted to be with Rachel. That was obvious. When he finally gave in to his feelings, he fell hard, but still had doubts if it was true love and a lifelong love BECAUSE of the process.
We all know the success rate is low with proposals ending in marriage, so doubts make total sense.
Rachel said many times that Peter doesn't say things just to say them. I believe he told her exactly what he was feeling and thinking every step of the way. It just wasn't what she wanted to hear or where she wanted him to be.
I have nothing against Bryan and do not doubt that she thinks she loves him, but I don't think it's deeply passionate, true love. No doubt that I think he can make her happy, but I just think there is something missing.
I guess I just root for the complex type of love that songs and movies are written about, which is what I saw with Peter and Rachel. All JMO.

Keepit100

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Aug 11, 2017 3:02 am

Peter didn't want to badly be with Rachel at all, imo. That was obvious to me that he just wasn't into her and imo he was just playing a game strategizing to get to F2. No doubt to me Peter is one of the most manipulative and fake contestants I've ever watched. I also have no doubt that with time Peter's true colors will be even more revealed a la Josh Murray. Peter creeps me out just like Josh did.

JMO
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Fri Aug 11, 2017 3:07 am

I'm confused why Peter asked Rachel what kind of ring she wanted, when he never wanted to propose? Imo that's one of the ways Rachel sees he was doing his push and pull thing with. Imo he's really weird, and not in an adorable way. His choice words and thoughts when he gets upset are quite cutting. He has Imo an entitled air to him, and the need to feel like the victim, when he's not.

Imo Rachel and Peter would've been one explosive, horrible, toxic couple, and both are lucky they didn't end up together.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Aug 11, 2017 4:40 am

IA. I think it would have been like Andi and Josh 2.0 if Peter was F1. Peter reminds me the most of Josh, even his tone how he'd talk to Rachel, his SM activity and imo Peter's overall manipulative and playing games and fakeness. Rach dodged a massive bullet with Peter, imo.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Fri Aug 11, 2017 4:45 am

Cocoasneeze wrote:I'm confused why Peter asked  Rachel what kind of ring she wanted, when he never wanted to propose? Imo that's one of the ways Rachel sees he was doing his push and pull thing with. Imo he's really weird, and not in an adorable way. His choice words and thoughts when he gets upset are quite cutting. He has Imo an entitled air to him, and the need to feel like the victim, when he's not.

Imo Rachel and Peter would've been one explosive, horrible, toxic couple, and both are lucky they didn't end up together.

Yup, I thought the same exact thing when I read that. He's giving her just enough to keep her on the hook, but never fully committing to her. He's giving her false hope, by asking her what kind of ring she wants, and then makes her seem like the crazy, unreasonable one when she expects an engagement. His words never match his actions. It just makes me sad, because I'm guessing that there are a lot of women out there who hung on to Peter for far too long as they kept foolishly falling for his BS while he got away with it scot-free, since he technically never promised them anything. For the record, I don't think that Peter is some terrible, abusive, psychotic, mentally unhinged person. I also don't believe that Peter was never into Rachel. To me, it's clear that he loved and deeply cared for her by the end. I just think that he's a player and a comittment-phobe.

Completely agreed that Rachel/Peter would have been toxic together. They brought out the worst in each other. It's so sad that viewers think that a relationship that's full of fighting and crying is more genuine than an easy relationship with open-communication. If you look at the married couples, they had easy relationships with open-communications! The ones with crying and fighting all the time, like Josh/Amanda or Grant/Lace or Brad/Emily, didn't last very long at all. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by FashionLover Fri Aug 11, 2017 4:48 am

coolangel wrote:
ReneeM wrote:Can someone post the interview/s where Peter was bashing Bryan and Rachel after the finale? I haven't seen it so it's news to me.

I wouldn't call this bashing but IMO when a couple is already getting enough hate from SM fans, the F1 is being called default and the lead is being called a 'ring-chaser'... maybe... just maybe... as an F2 don't say this esp. the bolded:

"I felt throughout the entire process that I was the best fit with Rachel. She and I's [sic] connection was something very special from the very first date and unlike anything I've ever really experienced in my own life. And I felt like it was reciprocated," he added. "I didn't really concern myself with the other guys' relationships as far as their inner workings, but I did feel like ours was a bit above the rest. And had I been ready at the end, I don't think she would've gone a different direction."

http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/bachelorette-runner-peter-kraus-best-fit-rachel-lindsay/story?id=49117643

It might not mean much on a regular season but this season has been a tad different IMO. IMO Peter knows very well what a statement like that would do to his SM fan base and the reaction of those who hang on to his every word. He might not be shading Bryan the way he has been doing on SM all season long but he is still contributing to the hate both of them receive now IMO.

All JMO

But he's saying that rachel was always gonna choose Bryan regardless, why is that I bad thing for him to say? It's the exact same thing people on this board have been saying. This is one question that everyone on the season is being asked and truthfully this is the best answer he can give IMO. If he refuses to comment, people will say it's cause he DOES believe Bryan was default. I don't get how him saying that rachel was always gonna choose bryan is contributing to hate.
genuine curiosity, how should he answer that question when asked then?
FashionLover
FashionLover

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Fri Aug 11, 2017 5:04 am

@FashionLover do I read this . "I didn't really concern myself with the other guys' relationships as far as their inner workings, but I did feel like ours was a bit above the rest. And had I been ready at the end, I don't think she would've gone a different direction." wrong, when I read it as, Peter thinks, that had he been ready to propose in the end, Rachel would've picked Peter? That's how I read it. Jmo
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Fri Aug 11, 2017 5:08 am

Yeah, I'm confused. I read it the way @coolangel and @Cocoasneeze did in that P/R's relationship was above the rest so if he had been ready, she wouldn't have gone a different direction from him (as in she would have chosen him). I guess you can read it as not being a different direction than what she already chose, but I don't think that makes sense with the context since the whole thing is about how his relationship with Rachel was better. Unless there's more there to better clarify what he was saying. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Fri Aug 11, 2017 5:11 am

@Aria yeah, it wouldn't make any sense Imo, for him to say, that his and Rachel's relationship was a bit stronger than her relationship with the other men, so in the end, had Peter been ready, Rachel would've picked Bryan. Jmo
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Fri Aug 11, 2017 5:25 am

Yeah, I read it exactly like @coolangel @Cocoasneeze & @Aria. The context of the answer was all about how he thought his relationship/connection was "above" the rest and how she would not have made another choice/gone in a different direction if only he had been "ready".

Wow ... just wow. He and Dean and even Eric are so out of line IMO trying to speculate on Rachel's thoughts and feelings regarding her final decision. They aren't just some random viewers/podcasters/bloggers - they were part of the F4 so they must know people will automatically give more weight to their opinion despite the fact that they themselves never witnessed Rachel & Bryan's entire conversations/connection during their dates and FSD. They only saw a highly edited version, so putting this crap out there is kind of a dick move IMO.

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Fri Aug 11, 2017 7:10 am

Has there EVER been a F2, who right out after AFTR said, that had they been ready, they would've been the real F1?

So far Peter has called Bryan fake on the show, on social media and in interviews. He's said, that Bryan was Rachel's default choice. His bff Dean only dislikes Bryan because of Peter. He said Rachel would have mediocre life without him. Yet, he gets called 'classy', and Rachel is the petty, mean girl, when she responds. Or even says her own side of the story and her own experience. Jmo
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 78 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 54 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9

+100
Cila51290
Rachelsseason
tealeafs
starser
Kolormiblnd