SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9

Page 28 of 78 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 53 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

RightReasons - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9 - Page 28 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9

Post by ReneeM Thu Aug 10, 2017 8:54 pm

I just don't see how this can be interpreted as shade, or even be remotely shady at all.
There was a deleted scene that came out at some point during the season of you and Dean Unglert sort of talking about Bryan, and you shared that you felt he was not necessarily there, as they say, for the right reasons. Do you have any of those feelings about Bryan still? 

Peter Kraus: As far as me thinking he wasn't there for the right reasons, no, I don't think that was the case. You know, I watched the season unfold with everybody else and saw his relationship with her grow, and it seemed like a very genuine relationship and they seem very happy when they're together. 

They definitely have a connection. I feel bad for the things I said about Bryan throughout. You know, I'm not friends with Bryan; I'll never be friends with Bryan. But it wasn't fair of me to say things about him the way that I did, and I do regret saying, at times, things about him. 

Last edited by ReneeM on Thu Aug 10, 2017 8:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

RightReasons - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9 - Page 28 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Aug 10, 2017 8:55 pm

OH my gosh. Sorry for the double post. I cannot take a season of this guy.

Everything was about him, how terrifying, how he didn't know what deep rooted issues she was talking about, he didn't find anything unattractive about Rachel or their relationship?? WTH? He didn't want to go on stage, he wanted to walk out, everyone is good a good friend, except Bryan, although he never talked to him, like holy crap. Get this guy a therapist IMHO's.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Thu Aug 10, 2017 8:59 pm

Don't all contestants do things to mislead at times before the finale? Didn't Becca do that? Chris S (Des) handing out roses on the street leading people to think he might not be F1? They know people are looking for clues. For all we know maybe TPTB encourages it.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:01 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:OH my gosh. Sorry for the double post. I cannot take a season of this guy.

Everything was about him, how terrifying, how he didn't know what deep rooted issues she was talking about, he didn't find anything unattractive about Rachel or their relationship?? WTH? He didn't want to go on stage, he wanted to walk out, everyone is good a good friend, except Bryan, although he never talked to him, like holy crap. Get this guy a therapist IMHO's.

The interview is about him and full of questions about how he was feeling and what he was thinking. What was he supposed to talk about? I thought he was being honest and took responsibility for his own mistakes throughout. The more I hear of him the more he reminds me of Nick, very thoughtful with his answers. JMOAA.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:28 pm

mindless wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:OH my gosh. Sorry for the double post. I cannot take a season of this guy.

The interview is about him and full of questions about how he was feeling and what he was thinking. What was he supposed to talk about? I thought he was being honest and took responsibility for his own mistakes throughout. The more I hear of him the more he reminds me of Nick, very thoughtful with his answers. JMOAA.
IMO You can not compare Peter with Nick two totally opposite men.  NIck never did anything like Peter has done.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:38 pm

whit90 wrote:
mindless wrote:

IMO You can not compare Peter with Nick two totally opposite men.  NIck never did anything like Peter has done.

What has Peter done that's so awful? Nick trashed Josh on a plane, tried to contact Andi after the season and showed far less restraint at ATFR than Peter. And I'm not saying this to bash Nick, because I've always liked him and defended him. I just think they're both flawed humans who are refreshingly real in their own ways. But obviously you'd have to take them both at face value to agree with what I'm saying. If people don't want to do that, then what can I do. It's JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:42 pm

Yes that article was all about Peter.  He could have left the last part of the answer..

"It wasn't fair of me to say things the way that it did. I regret saying, at times, things about him.

Could he not just leave the "at times" part out.  He is so sneaky.  See how he throws that in there.   UGH... Just be the bachelor already and then go home.
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:54 pm

Hi, gang hi It's been awhile. Life decided to be rather real this year, so I've not been around as much. I had a few thoughts though about the Great Heartbreak.

Without watching the entirety of the season, I still would say that Peter seemed rather genuine on Monday night in his emotions for Rachel. He seemed to think he was in the driver's seat; by and large, he was from the parts of HTDs and FSDs that I viewed. When Rachel took the wheel, I think it jolted him into full realization of his feelings, which set off a reaction: Rachel also acknowledged how deeply she felt for him. Those kinds of emotions come to the surface when a person understands the weight of what they're losing, IMO.

He strikes me as a guy who is rather attuned to his emotions. When Rachel told him about "living my best life," he could have easily engaged with hostility, yet he stayed with his feelings. That gave Rachel the opportunity to relax a little bit more--they both seemed so tense, IMO! CH's line of questioning that pushed Peter hard into admitting his residual feelings made me wonder if they were angling for some type of switch! This show!

Either way, it seemed really unlikely that Peter would be the next lead, IMO. Being just an average and intermittent viewer this time around, I would still say that he seemed really affected by everything. He also seemed to be in love with her by the end, IMO. Tough gig for both of them.

I hope that Rachel has found her heart's love. I hope Peter makes the choice that could lead him to more love. The world could use more of that, IMO beatingheart  beatingheart  beatingheart
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:02 pm

Nice to see you veggie tales heartbeat @veg_out Smiley

I don't see the evil Peter either and think he was completely in love with rachel at the end but they're both too messed up in the same ways to have a normal relationship together imo. He likely needs a female Bryan- calm, easy going, and wildly, blindly in love with him with no hold backs. Maybe he will find it next season because I do think he'll take the lead role and it's clearly his if he wants it.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:09 pm

@veg_out hi Veggie!  Good to see you!  bestbud!
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:10 pm

imo but not everyone who criticizes Peter is making him out to be some evil person. He isn't a saint that we are trying to make into a villain. He's petty and fake but he won't be the first or last. I just feel like anytime some says anything negative about Peter they are accused of being a crazed Bryan fan or trying to make him evil, it gets pretty exhausting.

all JMO
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:13 pm

@veg_out always good to see you! Real life can be a true PIA.

stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 78 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 53 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9

+100
Cila51290
Rachelsseason
tealeafs
starser
Kolormiblnd