SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9

Page 15 of 78 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 46 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9 - Page 15 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9

Post by philphan Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:44 pm

sfrank wrote:If Peter agrees to TB gig he loses all credibility IMO

Peter would be a better BACH than a contestant, imo. He wants to be have the reassurance that his chosen one is on the same page as him at the end...with or without the ring. As the BACH, he can do that.
With Rachel, there was no reassurance that he would be the one picked. That was the big issue for him, imo.

Don't sweat the small stuff....Strive to live by the Golden Rule
philphan
philphan

Back to top Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9 - Page 15 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9

Post by Imp Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:48 pm

sfrank wrote:I agree with Paco!

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9 - Page 15 56242910

I think the HS quote is a really silly thing to keep referencing, not unlike Bryan taking part of "The Player".. Both these things took place more than 10 years ago, they were barely out of their teens, who cares! And which high school hunk wouldn't dream about having 30 stunning women to choose from, joke or not? Smh.

Imp

Back to top Go down

Post by BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:52 pm

My admiration for Peter only increased after last night....he apologised to Rachel for his comment about having a mediocre life and did not retaliate when she waved her hands dramatically and cuttingly replied "I'm living my best life"... she was more gracious accepting Lee's apology (!) than Peter's.... and then telling him unfairly this process wasn't for him, trying IMO to discourage him from a Bach role....Peter was a class act IMO... I hope the overwhelming support he's receiving from the general public and media goes a long way to reaffirm his sensitive spirit.... and I have no doubt that if he does do Bach, being in the drivers seat will take away that final wall which existed with Rachel as the women will be free to express their love without competing affections IMO.

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure

Back to top Go down

Post by BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:54 pm

Imp wrote:
sfrank wrote:I agree with Paco!

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9 - Page 15 56242910

I think the HS quote is a really silly thing to keep referencing, not unlike Bryan taking part of "The Player".. Both these things took place more than 10 years ago, they were barely out of their teens, who cares! And which high school hunk wouldn't dream about having 30 stunning women to choose from, joke or not? Smh.
Agreed.... I hope all the crap I said at 18 is never thrown back in my face!   I also sympathise with Bryan and his hair... 80's bangs were scary!   IMO

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:50 pm

Rolly wrote:Every so often I feel I just need to say this...I love Peter and hope he is the bachelor. I think in the end he was the only reason I watched the show. Everyone has a right to their opinion but the Peter hate to me is shocking. I really don't understand it and don't see what others see.JMO.

Carry on.

I don't either, Rolly. Anyway, I would also enjoy him as TB.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:52 pm

100% Peter for next Bachelor. I need a new avatar!
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:52 pm

Well, no one has to understand it any more than anyone has to understand the fanning.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:12 pm

Bachelorette Runner-Up Peter Kraus on Rachel Lindsay Choosing Bryan Abasolo: 'She Made the Right Decision'
“Relationships are all about sacrifice,” Kraus tells PEOPLE in this week’s issue. “She and I had been having a conversation/borderline argument for about three hours. I knew it was not going to end the way that I wanted. I knew the only way to keep her was to give her what it was that she was looking for. I decided that I would sacrifice my beliefs in order to prove to her that I was in love with her.”

He continues, “It was too little, too late. She knew that it wasn’t where my heart was at the time. I think we probably would’ve resented each other for it if she had agreed. I do think she made the right decision in the end.”
http://people.com/tv/bachelorette-runner-up-peter-kraus-rachel-lindsay-made-right-decision-bryan-abasolo/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Aug 08, 2017 4:19 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:

Bachelorette Runner-Up Peter Kraus on Rachel Lindsay Choosing Bryan Abasolo: 'She Made the Right Decision'
“Relationships are all about sacrifice,” Kraus tells PEOPLE in this week’s issue. “She and I had been having a conversation/borderline argument for about three hours. I knew it was not going to end the way that I wanted. I knew the only way to keep her was to give her what it was that she was looking for. I decided that I would sacrifice my beliefs in order to prove to her that I was in love with her.”

He continues, “It was too little, too late. She knew that it wasn’t where my heart was at the time. I think we probably would’ve resented each other for it if she had agreed. I do think she made the right decision in the end.”
http://people.com/tv/bachelorette-runner-up-peter-kraus-rachel-lindsay-made-right-decision-bryan-abasolo/

Nice answer. Idk, I think he is self aware and I don't hate him.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Aug 08, 2017 4:21 pm

sfrank wrote:If Peter agrees to TB gig he loses all credibility IMO

Why? Rachel was the same as Peter - walls up, guarded, unable to let go to the process.
Did she lose credibility when she agreed to the Ette?

I have no horse in this race, but if he's the Bachelor, meh... not the first time someone who was initially skeptical of the process/a little stiff made it through their own season just fine.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Aug 08, 2017 4:25 pm

Just for kicks I thought I would throw together some meanings of the word sacrifice.
source
A sacrifice is a loss or something you give up, usually for the sake of a better cause. Parents sacrifice time and sleep to take care of their children, while kids might sacrifice TV time to hang out with mom and dad.
sheesh. All so positive. I decided to look elsewhere for more upbeat.

Ok. According to Merriam-Webster:source
Definition of sacrifice
1 an act of offering to a deity something precious; especially the killing of a victim on an altar
2 something offered in sacrifice
3 a destruction or surrender of something for the sake of something else
b  something given up or lost the sacrifices made by parents
4 loss goods sold at a sacrifice
5 sacrifice hit
Ok. I give up. Sacrifice.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Tue Aug 08, 2017 4:34 pm

The man is stoic, rigid, monotone, condescending, void of emotion, self-centered, introverted, and outright boring.   I could probably think of a dozen other reasons imo he would be a terrible bachelor.    I couldn't watch it. hmmm
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1359

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 78 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 46 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9

+100
Cila51290
Rachelsseason
tealeafs
starser
Kolormiblnd