SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9

Page 14 of 78 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 46 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

RightReasons - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9 - Page 14 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9

Post by quietpal Sun Aug 06, 2017 10:24 pm

Peter should strike while the iron is hot and continue promoting his business and enjoy his 15 minutes of fame with shilling and sail off into the sunset far far away from any bachelor-related tv.
That's my hope at least.Praying

quietpal

Back to top Go down

RightReasons - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9 - Page 14 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9

Post by stuckinsc Mon Aug 07, 2017 2:51 pm

This is how I expect Peter as the bachelor to go. cantstopl

stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Mon Aug 07, 2017 2:57 pm

stuckinsc wrote:This is how I expect Peter as the bachelor to go. cantstopl

spitcoffee

I am dying!!! cantstopl rofl

coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Aug 07, 2017 3:17 pm

Peter would be the worst as a Bachelor imo when it comes to SM. He can't even handle criticism as a contestant his skin is so thin that honestly I don't think he'd be able to handle it as a lead at all. I'd actually feel sorry for any woman that would have to be on his season putting up with him as well because in no way shape or form do I think he is ready to be in a relationship and needs to get help with how self-absorbed he is imo and how delusional and troll-like he has been going by his SM activity.

JMO
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 08, 2017 5:37 am

I think it is his SM and he can do and respond to people as he pleases. I don't condone keyboard warriors that hide behind their keyboards and think it is okay to write anything they desire directly to these people. If I knew him personally, I will advise him against it. Last bachelor season, Rachel was the darling of the season and I naively believed that the proverbial bus will never run her over because well,  she is their darling but look how that turned out for her. If he does the bachelor, the carrot will be dangled for whoever they want as the next lead while he gets run over by the bus. He is an adult though and will do whatever he likes as he should. it can't get any worse than dead threats **edited**
I am glad this season is over btw.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Tue Aug 08, 2017 10:12 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Judging members opinions)

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Aug 08, 2017 10:15 am

We are all entitled to our opinions of any contestant and if he behaves like a teenager on SM then I am entitled to voice my opinion. IMO Peter doesn't know what SM hate is. He couldn't handle a handful of negative posts, what will he do if he's the next lead and chooses the villain or his F1 is not liked before she speaks her first words on air.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Tue Aug 08, 2017 10:37 am

I could not dislike a contestant more if I tried.  He should have the word PATHETIC tattooed across his forehead.  no no

jmo
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1359

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:37 am

@Nibbles22 I totally agree. He makes my blood boil with his cocky controlling behaviour and the way he spoke to Rachel.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Tue Aug 08, 2017 12:51 pm

Every so often I feel I just need to say this...I love Peter and hope he is the bachelor. I think in the end he was the only reason I watched the show. Everyone has a right to their opinion but the Peter hate to me is shocking. I really don't understand it and don't see what others see.JMO.

Carry on.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:15 pm

If Peter agrees to TB gig he loses all credibility IMO
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:18 pm

I agree with Paco!

RightReasons - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9 - Page 14 56242910
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by summerdayze Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:29 pm

Agree with @makeover - his behavior on and off the show has been odd. I do think he needs more growing up to do, perhaps some needed self reflection/discovery and continue seeing that relationship counsellor. The mind games / emotional tug-of-war - intentional or not - needs to go. I don't think he is an evil/bad person but feel like he has internal issues that he needs to grapple with first.

summerdayze

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 78 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 46 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #9

+100
Cila51290
Rachelsseason
tealeafs
starser
Kolormiblnd