SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13

Page 71 of 79 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DrAbs - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13 - Page 71 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13

Post by sdmom Sun Jul 30, 2017 9:15 pm

Rachel likes this tweet from Danielle

DrAbs - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13 - Page 71 Img_0619

So is next weekend 8/12 the engagement party?

In the same conversation, Rachel also clarity her work situation

Replying to @hASHthisCincy and 7 others
I tried a case this year and continue to work on other cases. The other girls work too...just remotely
https://mobile.twitter.com/i/web/status/891778745421484033

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

DrAbs - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13 - Page 71 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 30, 2017 9:49 pm

That doesn't make sense? How can she be in Dallas next weekend which is Aug 5th two days before the FRC/ATFR?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sun Jul 30, 2017 9:53 pm

I think it depends on which day you think it's the first day of the week.
So it could be today Sunday 7/30 is the first day of the week which ends on Saturday 8/5. Next week starts on Sunday 8/6 so next weekend means Friday 8/11 and a Saturday 8/12.

Does that make sense?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Sun Jul 30, 2017 9:55 pm

@coolangel  DrAbs - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13 - Page 71 1f31f  DrAbs - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13 - Page 71 1f4aa  You are on  DrAbs - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13 - Page 71 1f525 fire DrAbs - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13 - Page 71 1f525  with your gifs and comments today!!! DrAbs - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13 - Page 71 1f600  DrAbs - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13 - Page 71 1f605  DrAbs - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13 - Page 71 1f602

I love it. DrAbs - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13 - Page 71 1377737533
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 30, 2017 9:57 pm

IDK it's still the weekend for me, so next weekend is this coming Saturday. Tomorrow, I will say this weekend, meaning Aug 5th and next weekend referring to Aug 12. laugh out loud

You're probably right and that's what she meant.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sun Jul 30, 2017 10:06 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:IDK it's still the weekend for me, so next weekend is this coming Saturday. Tomorrow, I will say this weekend, meaning Aug 5th and next weekend referring to Aug 12. laugh out loud

You're probably right and that's what she meant.

I mean Danielle may have made a mistake, but the fact that Rachel, and other girls, liked the tweet makes me think they will meet up sometimes after the finale. Maybe to meet her finance? We just have to wait and see.

sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by luvnunity Sun Jul 30, 2017 10:30 pm

HEA wrote:so Bryan added his email for business inquiries. I think it is smart to do it just at the end of the show.... not like another we know.

So I do believe that they will not live in FL (on top of his condo for rent). Rachel still working now means that she may finish the files she was responsible but also will remain there or why not move to sport field.

Anyone keen to check if her firm does sport litigation and if it is done in TX? For me that was extra clear that she wants that during her interview. I honestly think that her connection with the ABC VIP and show, will give her opportunities.

Why am I thinking they will move in NYC? Although I believe she will do also DWTS. Maybe because her new entertainment agent is working in NYC? It is not mandatory of course but i am thinking if they wanted to live in LA, they would have take a LA agents... they are hundred there.

Maybe he just wants also some IG business which is fine in my book: he waited almost the end of the show aired to do that. It does not look desperate. imo

I knew I had read somewhere that she planned to relocate to LA. Here is an article.
https://acceptthisrose.com/2017/07/24/bachelorette-rachel-lindsay-moving-la-dancing-stars-next-stop/
luvnunity
luvnunity

Female Posts : 837

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 30, 2017 10:40 pm

luvnunity wrote:

I knew I had read somewhere that she planned to relocate to LA.  Here is an article.
https://acceptthisrose.com/2017/07/24/bachelorette-rachel-lindsay-moving-la-dancing-stars-next-stop/

great find!!! yes

thanks for sharing but it is a gossips blog (both). it is easy to deform the words. I prefer interviews as I know for sure she said it or not. So far I heard say she did not dismiss a possibility to work in ANOTHER STATE. She never say LA.

At this time, it is often that bloggers do not go to the source (interview directly rachel) but it is more a mix of interviews they read and see and they do their own as if... Many mags and blogs will spread rumors at this point, so I will jsut take what I read with a grain of salt

I am not saying it is not possible. it is. She wants to work in the sport field and LA is a great place for that...but not the only place.

jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sun Jul 30, 2017 10:41 pm

Rachel used the #familyfirst tag in her last IG post, B uses that tag a lot. Sweet little shoutout to her man imo heartbeat
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Sun Jul 30, 2017 10:43 pm

luvnunity wrote:
HEA wrote:so Bryan added his email for business inquiries. I think it is smart to do it just at the end of the show.... not like another we know.

So I do believe that they will not live in FL (on top of his condo for rent). Rachel still working now means that she may finish the files she was responsible but also will remain there or why not move to sport field.

Anyone keen to check if her firm does sport litigation and if it is done in TX? For me that was extra clear that she wants that during her interview. I honestly think that her connection with the ABC VIP and show, will give her opportunities.

Why am I thinking they will move in NYC? Although I believe she will do also DWTS. Maybe because her new entertainment agent is working in NYC? It is not mandatory of course but i am thinking if they wanted to live in LA, they would have take a LA agents... they are hundred there.

Maybe he just wants also some IG business which is fine in my book: he waited almost the end of the show aired to do that. It does not look desperate. imo

I knew I had read somewhere that she planned to relocate to LA.  Here is an article.

That site doesn't look every reputable - I would take that info with a VERY small grain of salt.
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sun Jul 30, 2017 11:26 pm

Diana wrote:Rachel used the #familyfirst tag in her last IG post, B uses that tag a lot. Sweet little shoutout to her man imo heartbeat

Her other #basketballrunsinthefamily...doesn't Bryan play basketball? giggling

sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Tajlena Sun Jul 30, 2017 11:57 pm

sdmom wrote:
Diana wrote:Rachel used the #familyfirst tag in her last IG post, B uses that tag a lot. Sweet little shoutout to her man imo heartbeat

Her other #basketballrunsinthefamily...doesn't Bryan play basketball? giggling

Rachel also played basketball.

Tajlena

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 71 of 79 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13

+81
ChevoRee
Stacia620
Pattycake92
Tajlena
gurlbrit
Topazgold
Ash2214
BlueStarsShiver
mtnlvr55
alwaystulips
Seab21