SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13

Page 69 of 79 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DrAbs - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13 - Page 69 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13

Post by lleyki Sun Jul 30, 2017 10:50 am

HEA wrote:@lleyki but then we can see people rooting for bryan in large majority on youtube... so I am not 100% convinced that the nation is rooting for Peter (yeah yeah OF COURSE I do exaggerate).

I wish we could have a way to know if it is only perception that we think the audience is mainly rooting for Peter or if it is the same people who are drowning the feeds with the same comments

I also believe we had a switch after switzerland. I think the chess play also influenced SM. This is when I saw more "pro bryan" showing up on SM

jmo

I never said no one is rooting for Bryan. Of course there are people who like Bryan and are rooting for him. However, IMO, from what I have observed on social media, even some podcast/recap shows, media, etc. the consensus seems to be that Peter is the favored one and most believe and/or hope she's picking him. Again, this is not about people who are paying close attention to the show, who talk and analyze the franchise closely. Most of these people are casual viewers who think Peter is hot and Bryan is cheesy and "yeah Pretty Peter for the win". And it's not much deeper for them. IMO.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

DrAbs - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13 - Page 69 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13

Post by Rachelsseason Sun Jul 30, 2017 11:37 am

Bryan's SM feed is being inundated with comments informing him that Dean unfollowed him, so he should do the same.

Rachelsseason

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jul 30, 2017 11:39 am

LOL I hope he makes that a high priority. IMO. After meeting his basic needs.
Probably the best message he can give is to do nothing.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 30, 2017 12:24 pm

so Bryan added his email for business inquiries. I think it is smart to do it just at the end of the show.... not like another we know.

So I do believe that they will not live in FL (on top of his condo for rent). Rachel still working now means that she may finish the files she was responsible but also will remain there or why not move to sport field.

Anyone keen to check if her firm does sport litigation and if it is done in TX? For me that was extra clear that she wants that during her interview. I honestly think that her connection with the ABC VIP and show, will give her opportunities.

Why am I thinking they will move in NYC? Although I believe she will do also DWTS. Maybe because her new entertainment agent is working in NYC? It is not mandatory of course but i am thinking if they wanted to live in LA, they would have take a LA agents... they are hundred there.

Maybe he just wants also some IG business which is fine in my book: he waited almost the end of the show aired to do that. It does not look desperate. imo

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sun Jul 30, 2017 12:31 pm

Here's Peter's schedule for the week of Aug. 7 at Kamps fit. I am positive when I looked at it yesterday, he was scheduled on Tue Wed Thu. But it has changed this morning. Let's see if it willl have any updates this week.

DrAbs - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13 - Page 69 Img_0617
http://kampsfit.com/schedule/

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 30, 2017 1:06 pm

@sdmom thanks!

considering the couple always have this media tour... too obvious obviously

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Sun Jul 30, 2017 1:38 pm

Dear goodness how old are these people commenting on ig. Why are they so invested in who follows who and giving orders as to who should follow or not follow others. Smh
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by ChevoRee Sun Jul 30, 2017 2:48 pm

Hello, I have been going through this thread and I am wondering if I missed the discussion about Rachel declaring that she would be the one getting down on one knee and proposing in her latest people's blog. I believe this is what she was referring to all along about this season being a season of firsts.

It’s all leading up to have the season finale on Aug. 7. Soon you’ll find out which one of these men makes me the happiest fiancé in the world and which goes through the most brutal break up in Bachelorette history. Every date, kiss, heartbreak and declaration of love that you’ve watched up till now is about to be outdone in the final chapter. Before you get to celebrate the greatest moment of my life with me, you’ll have to watch me go through the hardest night ever.

Think you know who’s going to pop the question? Guess again. Bachelor Nation, I’m down on one knee asking … will you watch me finally get engaged?! Stay Tuned!

source
http://people.com/tv/bachelorette-rachel-lindsay-exclusive-blog-fantasy-suites-final-3/

ChevoRee

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Sun Jul 30, 2017 2:50 pm

@ChevoRee I think that was just a play of words! She has said in previous interviews that he got down on one knee.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 30, 2017 3:24 pm

@aria I think she might be so happy to see him come out of the limo that she excitedly proposes. Then of course, he will get down on one knee and propose.

Back to top Go down

Post by LynnTa Sun Jul 30, 2017 3:39 pm

I can't remember which interview(ET or ACCESS HOL
YWOOD) where she said  HE got down & proposed > She also  Before he did she SCREAMED even though she knew that he was going to propose.  She also talked about wanting Babies and wanting to be a soccer mom!

ETA: I found the interview! EXTRATV on Instagram published 2 days ago. I don't know how to bring it over . Anyone who can -please share!

Last edited by LynnTa on Sun Jul 30, 2017 6:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 69 of 79 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13

+81
ChevoRee
Stacia620
Pattycake92
Tajlena
gurlbrit
Topazgold
Ash2214
BlueStarsShiver
mtnlvr55
alwaystulips
Seab21