SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13

Page 64 of 79 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 71 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DrAbs - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13 - Page 64 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13

Post by TheWrongReasons Fri Jul 28, 2017 9:51 pm

Lol fear not, all seems fine with BigRach and the "squad"

She commented on Jasmine and Astrid's posts of the same pic (see below) so it doesn't look like she's mad at Astrid for the slip up either laugh out loud

Credit: @Jasmine Goode

DrAbs - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13 - Page 64 Photo_10DrAbs - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13 - Page 64 Photo_11
Source: my screenshots of @jasminegoode_ and @astridloch Instagram
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

DrAbs - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13 - Page 64 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13

Post by Diana Fri Jul 28, 2017 10:25 pm

I love that she skipped out laugh out loud hopefully she did so for some extra time with her man jmo
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jul 28, 2017 10:26 pm

She shouldn't be angry with the squad. She was the one with the loose lips. If they slipped up it was because she slipped up in one way or the other. Either way people are only human. She is friends with them and by now has to know their limitations. That alone says it all. cantstopl

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Jul 28, 2017 10:30 pm

Who knows, she's probably happy Astrid slipped because I don't think Rachel can keep the secret any longer. IMO

So Rachel is in Dallas. Where is Bryan??

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jul 28, 2017 10:34 pm

Nice to see her distance herself from the squad, at least physically. They're hilarious but that's all they are imo: a joke. I don't see two grownup professionals in their 30's being bestie boos with them unless they have their own fameho issues lurking too.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Fri Jul 28, 2017 10:57 pm

Bachelor Nation should be renamed "Sloppy Seconds" (™ Bryan). It's ridiculous how excited Rachel's sloppy seconds are for Nick's sloppy seconds and vice versa. Both groups are so thirsty, it's hilarious.
Spoiler:
And there they are on a girls trip together. And how they dropped Corinne so quick after the scandal.

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 28, 2017 11:00 pm

laugh out loud at the TM. Yes, it's amazing how much flak he is getting for that comment when there is a heck of a lot more than sloppy seconds going on among the contestants.

dizzy

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Jul 28, 2017 11:19 pm

I think Rach is far from angry at Astrid's slip-up. I think she loved it!! laugh out loud
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachelsseason Sat Jul 29, 2017 12:20 am

https://youtu.be/xaT1fnA9Oq0

Rachelsseason

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sat Jul 29, 2017 12:36 am

Rachelsseason wrote:https://youtu.be/xaT1fnA9Oq0

So at around 1:45 Ashley I asked if there's anything her fiancé saw on the show and go Rachel, why did you do that? Rachel replied yes 100 % but I am not going to tell you what it is or I will give away who he is. (And she's so cute saying it!)
I wonder if that's the hot tub scene she's referring to. She'd said it's cringe worthy and embarrassing for her family to see (and if Peter's the sensitive fiancé, I doubt she would say that about the "passionate" scene).
All Jmo.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Sat Jul 29, 2017 12:42 am

AllAboutLove wrote:I think Rach is far from angry at Astrid's slip-up. I think she loved it!! laugh out loud
I agree laugh out loud It's all the benefits of Kaitlyn's SnapGate without getting the flak for spoiling it herself laugh out loud
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachelsseason Sat Jul 29, 2017 12:55 am

https://youtu.be/yjHmGkWpe_s

Rachelsseason

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 64 of 79 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 71 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13

+81
ChevoRee
Stacia620
Pattycake92
Tajlena
gurlbrit
Topazgold
Ash2214
BlueStarsShiver
mtnlvr55
alwaystulips
Seab21