SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13

Page 53 of 79 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 66 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DrAbs - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13 - Page 53 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13

Post by bleuberry Thu Jul 27, 2017 9:44 pm

Isn't she on vacation? Get off Twitter Rach! Unfortunately this is only the beginning. I'm guessing she was trying to ignore Tanner until it made headlines.

DrAbs - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13 - Page 53 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

DrAbs - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13 - Page 53 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13

Post by mindless Thu Jul 27, 2017 9:51 pm

FashionLover wrote:IMO Rachel needs to get off defense. She is not going to win a battle with the internet at this point. The more she claps back, the more it looks like there is SOMETHING to defend. Especially if she's responding to tweets that are two days old. I know it's probably really hard watching people hate on someone she loves left and right but the best way to proof them wrong is to focus on her relationship and make it work.

IA. I'm sure it's annoying when everyone and their dog has an opinion on your dating choices, but that kind of comes with the territory of being on a dating show. The best defence is living happily ever after with your F1. Just focus on that, Rach.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Jul 27, 2017 10:14 pm

Diana wrote:Sorry but Bryan is NOTHING like Josh besides they are both from Miami imo . no no

Actually Josh and family are from Tampa. Different cost, four hours apart. Tampa is much less ethnic than Miami. As a native Floridian there are very big difference between the two. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 27, 2017 10:20 pm

DrAbs - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13 - Page 53 Captur51
https://twitter.com/TheRachLindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Jul 27, 2017 10:24 pm

makeover wrote:Lol, poor Bryan and Rachel, already compared to the past Bachelor couple. But this comes with the territory of being on reality TV, so they have to accept everyone will have their opinion.

It's good that Rachel appears to be self-aware enough to realise what was not working for her previously and didn't fall back into old habits. I never got women who go for men they can fix ('cos I believe no one can fix anyone at this age) but there are women who like that kind of thing, treating the men as their project. But it's just exhausting after a while, unless you truly love the person. No matter what happens with Bryan, I'm happy for her that she is taking a step in the right direction. In general, Bachelorettes who choose against their usual type that's not working for them in the real world, has a better chance of success.

Just Looking wrote:I love Bryan's kisses, much more than Peter's

Me too. I think he actually kissed her this week. But most of Peter's kisses were him sucking her top lip. Just weird. IMO.

Oh and douchebag Tanner who expressed his disappointment at having a daughter online. STFU!
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Jul 27, 2017 10:37 pm

FashionLover wrote:IMO Rachel needs to get off defense. She is not going to win a battle with the internet at this point. The more she claps back, the more it looks like there is SOMETHING to defend. Especially if she's responding to tweets that are two days old. I know it's probably really hard watching people hate on someone she loves left and right but the best way to proof them wrong is to focus on her relationship and make it work.

Absolutely agree. I haven't watched much of this season, and I'm glad Rachel appears to be happy post show and that she picked the guy she wanted and who wants her, but I hate the clapping back.

While I'm sure she and Bryan have gotten plenty of hate on social media, I've seen other leads and F1's get it worse and barely make a peep about it. I'm hoping once the finale airs in a couple of weeks that she and Bryan just live their lives and let them living happily together do the talking.

The amount of pettiness that has come from Nick's girls and some of those involved with Rachel's season is crazy to me. Glad this season is just about over. All JMO.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jul 27, 2017 10:44 pm

What the hell is she so upset about? I don't get it- this is all normal and par for the course. If they make it that far, next summer she and B can snark on new Ette contestants. Just enjoy your life. Imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Jul 27, 2017 10:48 pm

@Alanna Tanner is a jerk anyway. Personally, I expect nothing better from Tanner or Jared, but Carly learned to see past Evan and his creepy edit. I would have expected her to stay out of it.

I honestly think she is just tired of people ragging on Bryan and when people who should know better do it, that makes it harder. My hope is once they are out in the open they just ignore the SM haters. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by kerriway Thu Jul 27, 2017 10:53 pm

Even though it's probably a joke, the Josh comparison is low. The dude's borderline abusive, I wouldn't want my fiancée compared to him.

However, the best offense is silence. Having a successful relationship will make the crazies lose interest. Rachel should take a page from JoJo's book, everyone's moved on from hating Jordan.

If I could truly embrace mediocrity, I wouldn't have to make any decisions because fear would make all my decisions for me. ~Nurberxo
kerriway
kerriway

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 27, 2017 10:53 pm

makeover wrote:
everglow wrote:[In my best Eric impression] "RAAACHEL!" Place your fist here  DrAbs - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13 - Page 53 1f44a  gurl 'cause you freaking rock IMO.
rofl  Is Rachel reading here?? I'm dying. Cos that was fast.

Rachel is following him on twitter.

She has 115 poeple on her feed. Not all are tweeting like crazy. It is quite easy to scroll down and read her feed IMO

And the little emoji next to #thebachelorette makes it easy to select the tweets too

Last edited by HEA on Thu Jul 27, 2017 10:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Thu Jul 27, 2017 10:56 pm

I don't think she's upset. I think she's just having fun with it like they all are.

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by Topazgold Thu Jul 27, 2017 11:00 pm

@Alanna good question. Maybe all is not so rosey with Mr. 305, otherwise why would she care about a comment made 3 days ago?!?

Topazgold

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 79 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 66 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13

+81
ChevoRee
Stacia620
Pattycake92
Tajlena
gurlbrit
Topazgold
Ash2214
BlueStarsShiver
mtnlvr55
alwaystulips
Seab21