SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13

Page 52 of 79 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 65 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DrAbs - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13 - Page 52 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jul 27, 2017 9:07 pm

Tanner is at best a sleazy car salesman. IMO.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

DrAbs - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13 - Page 52 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13

Post by mtnlvr55 Thu Jul 27, 2017 9:07 pm

I'm confused: what is Astrid's slip of the tongue and what does she mean by the tweet? She picks Peter or she just won't be like Andi and Josh?
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1420

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Thu Jul 27, 2017 9:10 pm

IMO, the moment I saw that "Will You Accept This Ride" interview with Rachel where she said the situation with Peter made her feel insecure and brought up all the feelings she had with ex-boyfriends where she was always told how amazing she was but in the end she still wasn't good enough to commit to, I knew everything I needed to know. I am sorry but as Oprah said, love is not supposed to hurt and it sure as hell isn't supposed to make you feel bad about yourself.

I'm confused: what is Astrid's slip of the tongue and what does she mean by the tweet? She picks Peter or she just won't be like Andi and Josh?

In an interview with ET, Astrid mentioned that after the season, Rachel was planning to have an engagement party in Dallas so she and her fiance can spend some time with her family and all her friends and then they're going to have another one in Miami. Well the only one of her Final 3 from Miami is Bryan. 

As for the tweet, I don't think it's that deep. I just think that yes, she's saying she's in no way like Andi and Bryan is in no way Josh and so no, this isn't another case of the lawyer just picking some smooth talking guy.

Last edited by lleyki on Thu Jul 27, 2017 9:13 pm; edited 2 times in total

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Jul 27, 2017 9:10 pm

So,is that a clue? Bryan or Peter?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Thu Jul 27, 2017 9:11 pm

alwaystulips wrote:
whit90 wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:@Diana  Josh is from Tampa.
I thought he grew up in Athens, GA and now is living in Atlanta  no idea
No, he grew up in Tampa. All 3 children went to UGA in Athens.  Now, they all live either full time or part time in Atlanta.
TY
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueStarsShiver Thu Jul 27, 2017 9:13 pm

everglow wrote:[In my best Eric impression] "RAAACHEL!" Place your fist here  DrAbs - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13 - Page 52 1f44a  gurl 'cause you freaking rock IMO.
She's getting so defensive over things. I don't think Bryan is anything like Josh in that I don't think he's emotionally abusive like Josh's exs claim he is but the way Bryan has been portrayed on the show with his cheesy lines and sloppy kisses is very similar to Josh. I hope for her own sanity that she doesn't reply to too many haters after the finale and just enjoys her relationship. I doubt she will though just from what she has tweeted so far.
BlueStarsShiver
BlueStarsShiver

Female Posts : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Thu Jul 27, 2017 9:15 pm

mtnlvr55 wrote:I'm confused: what is Astrid's slip of the tongue and what does she mean by the tweet? She picks Peter or she just won't be like Andi and Josh?

Astrid said in an interview yesterday that Rachel and her fiance would have an engagement party in Dallas and then one in Miami. The story gained traction today and multiple outlets published articles. Now Rachel is clapping back. IMO She is defending herself and Bryan and basically saying she'll not have the same end result with a breakup and at the same time also saving Astrid (and herself) by suggesting a Peter win so they don't get sued. Win-Win IMO and killing two birds with one stone.  laugh out loud  laugh out loud

http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/did-astrid-loch-just-reveal-rachel-lindsays-bachelorette-winner-w494557

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Thu Jul 27, 2017 9:17 pm

I love Bryan's kisses, much more than Peter's

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Thu Jul 27, 2017 9:19 pm

BlueStarsShiver wrote:
everglow wrote:[In my best Eric impression] "RAAACHEL!" Place your fist here  DrAbs - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13 - Page 52 1f44a  gurl 'cause you freaking rock IMO.
She's getting so defensive over things. I don't think Bryan is anything like Josh in that I don't think he's emotionally abusive like Josh's exs claim he is but the way Bryan has been portrayed on the show with his cheesy lines and sloppy kisses is very similar to Josh. I hope for her own sanity that she doesn't reply to too many haters after the finale and just enjoys her relationship. I doubt she will though just from what she has tweeted so far.

The thing is though, the Josh comparison is sort of a hindsight is 20-20 thing because as I recall (and I recall it very well since I was totally a Nick fan that season), Bachelor Nation loved Josh. It was only a minority that was seeing him for the manic person he was. And those who saw through Josh's b.s., wasn't about his being smooth, it was that you could tell he had control issues and as many rightly predicted, that he and Andi would butt heads. Let's never forget how pissed Josh got about the lie detector test and how tense things got with him and Andi, while the season was still being filmed. And also, Andi repeatedly said that she always went for the Josh type and it never worked out. 

But with all that, Josh was the fan favorite and Nick the creepy, annoying villain and then the AFR came and well he sl*t-shamed Andi, so people claimed. It's only after the Josh and Andi breakup, then her book and then the mess on BIP that the bloom finally came off the rose with Josh. But many in Bachelor Nation were totally snowed by his perfect and shiny edit. That hasn't been the case with Bryan. Most of Bachelor Nation has hated him almost right from the start. For most he hasn't been able to do or say anything right.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 27, 2017 9:28 pm

coolangel wrote:
mtnlvr55 wrote:I'm confused: what is Astrid's slip of the tongue and what does she mean by the tweet? She picks Peter or she just won't be like Andi and Josh?

Astrid said in an interview yesterday that Rachel and her fiance would have an engagement party in Dallas and then one in Miami. The story gained traction today and multiple outlets published articles. Now Rachel is clapping back. IMO She is defending herself and Bryan and basically saying she'll not have the same end result with a breakup and at the same time also saving Astrid (and herself) by suggesting a Peter win so they don't get sued. Win-Win IMO and killing two birds with one stone.  laugh out loud  laugh out loud

http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/did-astrid-loch-just-reveal-rachel-lindsays-bachelorette-winner-w494557

All JMO
Call me evil, but I am glad that Rachel is getting some flack for her loose lips! It's been ridiculous how this lawyer who was bragging about being professionally trained for confidentiality has spilled. That's the only hate I've got for Rachel otherwise, keep on truckin' Rachel.

Back to top Go down

Post by FashionLover Thu Jul 27, 2017 9:38 pm

IMO Rachel needs to get off defense. She is not going to win a battle with the internet at this point. The more she claps back, the more it looks like there is SOMETHING to defend. Especially if she's responding to tweets that are two days old. I know it's probably really hard watching people hate on someone she loves left and right but the best way to proof them wrong is to focus on her relationship and make it work.

Last edited by FashionLover on Thu Jul 27, 2017 9:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
FashionLover
FashionLover

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Thu Jul 27, 2017 9:39 pm

Ilovepeter wrote:Call me evil, but I am glad that Rachel is getting some flack for her loose lips! It's been ridiculous how this lawyer who was bragging about being professionally trained for confidentiality has spilled. That's the only hate I've got for Rachel otherwise, keep on truckin' Rachel.

I think it's hard to hold yourself back when your relationship is getting trashed so much online. No matter what, the squad are her friends and due to their followers, can help change perception IMO. Some of them now defend Bryan whenever they can. I kinda get why she must have told them originally.

After Astrid's goof-up yesterday, I was expecting Rachel to say or do something but other than Astrid deleting comments from her IG left and right, things were on the low down IMO. Then once the articles started pouring in today, I knew something would go down. laugh out loud IMO TPTB can't risk Pachel fans fleeing at this stage. The finale would have the lowest ratings ever IMO.

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 79 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 65 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13

+81
ChevoRee
Stacia620
Pattycake92
Tajlena
gurlbrit
Topazgold
Ash2214
BlueStarsShiver
mtnlvr55
alwaystulips
Seab21