SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13

Page 51 of 79 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13 - Page 51 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13

Post by philphan Thu Jul 27, 2017 8:09 pm

Rachelsseason wrote:Also, former contestants are apparently quite critical, or should I say snarky, about Rachel''s alleged pick.

http://www.refinery29.com/2017/07/165501/rachel-lindsay-the-bachelorette-twitter-criticism

While Peter is more my type, I would take Bryan over Josh any day. I knew Andi and Josh would never last. I have more optimism for Rach/Bryan.
Ironic though that both Bryan and Josh are "momma's boys".

Don't sweat the small stuff....Strive to live by the Golden Rule
philphan
philphan

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13 - Page 51 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jul 27, 2017 8:16 pm

@Diana Josh is from Tampa.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Thu Jul 27, 2017 8:30 pm

Kashathediva wrote:@Diana  Josh is from Tampa.
I thought he grew up in Athens, GA and now is living in Atlanta  no idea
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Jul 27, 2017 8:32 pm

Ilovepeter wrote:From that article:
"I knew it, but I was running away from it because that's what I do in real life," Lindsay said. "I run away from the one who is good on paper -- the one who has it all together -- and I run toward the one that's more complicated, and who I can fix and we can work on it together."

"That was my thing: if it's so easy, it's boring or something's not right," she continued. "Life is hard so why does my relationship have to be hard at the same time? We will have hard moments -- we're two different people -- but why does it have to be so hard? Why can't it be easy? And let me just tell you: it's not boring."

I love Peter but their relationship is way too much work already.  Way to go Rachel! I love it when people move past destructive behaviors. I especially love it when Bachelorettes change their patterns on this show to find love. I was screaming at Jillian not to choose Ed because he was what she always chose. Even her friends from home predicted she'd choose Ed.  Hopefully Peter will end his destructive ways on his season of TB.

I'm very happy for her. She's been a great Bachelorette!

Agreed. I love with when these people have some aha moments. Hopefully Bryan lives up to the hype!
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Thu Jul 27, 2017 8:39 pm

whit90 wrote:
No, he grew up in Tampa. All 3 children went to UGA in Athens.  Now, they all live either full time or part time in Atlanta.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Thu Jul 27, 2017 8:43 pm

Lol, poor Bryan and Rachel, already compared to the past Bachelor couple. But this comes with the territory of being on reality TV, so they have to accept everyone will have their opinion.

It's good that Rachel appears to be self-aware enough to realise what was not working for her previously and didn't fall back into old habits. I never got women who go for men they can fix ('cos I believe no one can fix anyone at this age) but there are women who like that kind of thing, treating the men as their project. But it's just exhausting after a while, unless you truly love the person. No matter what happens with Bryan, I'm happy for her that she is taking a step in the right direction. In general, Bachelorettes who choose against their usual type that's not working for them in the real world, has a better chance of success.

Last edited by makeover on Thu Jul 27, 2017 8:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Thu Jul 27, 2017 8:47 pm

I just see it as friendly shade. I don't think they are comparing Bryan to Josh. Even Rachel's squad used to throw shade at him earlier in the season when the backlash wasn't this bad. They all have stopped doing it now though. IMO Jaimi (not in squad laugh out loud) kinda gave it away as to Rachel's thoughts on that in the tweet below.

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by everglow Thu Jul 27, 2017 8:54 pm

[In my best Eric impression] "RAAACHEL!" Place your fist here  Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13 - Page 51 1f44a  gurl 'cause you freaking rock IMO.

"so if you love someone, you should let them know / oh the light that you give me will everglow" ✨
everglow
everglow

Female Posts : 156

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Thu Jul 27, 2017 8:56 pm

everglow wrote:[In my best Eric impression] "RAAACHEL!" Place your fist here  Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13 - Page 51 1f44a  gurl 'cause you freaking rock IMO.
rofl Is Rachel reading here?? I'm dying. Cos that was fast.

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jul 27, 2017 8:57 pm

alwaystulips wrote:
whit90 wrote:
No, he grew up in Tampa. All 3 children went to UGA in Athens.  Now, they all live either full time or part time in Atlanta.

Here are the details:
Josh's dad graduated from East Syracuse-Minoa High School and graduated in 1978. He was also football and basketball player at Cornell. He excelled at baseball at Florida International University where he met wife Lauren Shiro daughter of Ted Shiro (Josh grandfather). He was drafted by the Toronto Blue Jays in 1983 but never made it in Major League Baseball.
source
The family did live in Miami for a short while and then moved on Tampa when Denny accepted an engineering job.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 27, 2017 9:00 pm

Love the response. I bet she is busting at the seams wanting to chill until she's not.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Thu Jul 27, 2017 9:02 pm

everglow wrote:[In my best Eric impression] "RAAACHEL!" Place your fist here  Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13 - Page 51 1f44a  gurl 'cause you freaking rock IMO.

Lol! cantstopl rofl IMO Safe to say Rachel doesn't consider Tanner a friend. laugh out loud

Is this also an attempt to cover up Astrid's slip of the tongue? :stirthepot Killing two birds with one stone. Good going, Ms.Lindsay! giggling

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 79 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13

+81
ChevoRee
Stacia620
Pattycake92
Tajlena
gurlbrit
Topazgold
Ash2214
BlueStarsShiver
mtnlvr55
alwaystulips
Seab21