SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13

Page 49 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13 - Page 49 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13

Post by Seab21 Thu Jul 27, 2017 11:42 am

Thank you @GuardianAngel, I've been a reader only for weeks but I think it's time I join the party

Seab21

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13 - Page 49 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13

Post by Seabear Thu Jul 27, 2017 11:48 am

Peter has Issues. IMO he is acting out because he can't handle the fact that Bryan is who Rachel chose over him. IMO Peter is an insecure petty arrogant competitive bitch. Peter thinks he is better than Bryan and is angry that he lost what was clearly a competition in his mind. I truly feel his bitterness is that Bryan "won" and he "lost". Peter is the embodiment of beauty is skin deep. Peter is shallow and boring. Beyond his good looks shell is a petty petulant entitled issue riddled man-child. IMO.

I think the ATFR will have some conflict because Peter will not be able to refrain from making it all about Peter and IMO Rachel is not going to play pity party with this Tool.
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Jul 27, 2017 11:55 am

If he's their pick for lead, he won't even need to make ATFR all about him. TPTB might do it for him laugh out loud.

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13 - Page 49 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Thu Jul 27, 2017 1:11 pm

Aria wrote:I'm honestly just starting to feel bad for the guy. He seems really insecure and desperate for external validation. With his history of ED and body image issues, I really hope for his sake that he turns the Bach gig down because I don't think he'll be able to handle the inevitable criticism. IMO.

At this point, I am thinking his insecurity and desperate need for validation was why he was cast in the first place IMO. He lives for those SM likes IMO. I have a feeling it's going to be very hard for him when people move on and his 15 mins are over.  no no

I deactivated my Facebook during my sophomore year coz I found myself waking up one night only to check and and see who all had liked/commented on my newest profile pic. When I woke up the next morning, I deactivated my account coz I realized that I was falling into the abyss of seeking external validation and seeing myself through other's eyes. Haven't looked back since.

I don't understand why Peter chose to go on this show after already going through therapy and body image issues IMO. Does he have zero self-awareness? I have a bad feeling that this show is going to be the trigger which brings up all his insecurities again.  no no

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Thu Jul 27, 2017 2:17 pm

I still don't think Peter's issues have anything to do with Bryan getting Rachel. Some men are just intimidated by confident men. I don't know Peter's background but everything I am reading here about his past insecurity issues would point to that.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu Jul 27, 2017 2:48 pm

I wish I lived near by laugh out loud first confirmed post show appearance

Who gets the final rose? Nobody knows! But when the fiancé is revealed, Mohegan Sun hosts the couple's first public appearance during an exclusive Reality Check event. The Bachelorette, Rachel Lindsay, steps out for the first time in public with her husband-to-be for a free live Q&A session followed by an autograph signing on Wednesday, August 9th.
https://mohegansun.com/events-and-promotions/schedule-of-events/bachelorette-reality-check.html
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Thu Jul 27, 2017 2:49 pm

I don't know him personally, but I wonder if Peter some days even likes himself. Sometimes, when talking about another person you don't like, it says more about you than it does the other person, especially if there's no valid reason and the person hasn't done anything to you personally.
There are people I don't like and some who don't like me. I don't create space for them in my life, especially if they don't mean anything to me.
I don't have a problem with Peter not liking Bryan and even basically telling him to his face on the show. My problem is the post-show SM stuff. The show's been over for more than two months, yet he still finds time to IMO shade Bryan with SM likes. Something is not right there.
IMO he's still got some growing and healing to do, and IF he comes to that realization one day, I hope he stays far away from this or any other reality show.

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Thu Jul 27, 2017 3:15 pm

Diana wrote:I wish I lived near by laugh out loud first confirmed post show appearance

Who gets the final rose? Nobody knows! But when the fiancé is revealed, Mohegan Sun hosts the couple's first public appearance during an exclusive Reality Check event. The Bachelorette, Rachel Lindsay, steps out for the first time in public with her husband-to-be for a free live Q&A session followed by an autograph signing on Wednesday, August 9th.
https://mohegansun.com/events-and-promotions/schedule-of-events/bachelorette-reality-check.html

Guess we know why Bryan has headshots now! cantstopl
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:39 pm

@sfrank Good one! We will remember this now for future seasons! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:17 pm

She's basically screaming she's with B imo heartbeat
I am going with the theory she let Peter go the night of his LCD.

"I was still holding on to the other person because there were times I thought it could be him. And then I just kind of had to make a big decision and truly follow my heart and not be scared of what I really want for myself," she said.

http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/bachelorette-admits-worried-uncomplicated-relationships-boring/story?id=48835166
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:21 pm

All the other couples have done Mohegan Sun and I don't remember any headshots for the men, just the Ette or maybe the couple together.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:33 pm

From that article:
"I knew it, but I was running away from it because that's what I do in real life," Lindsay said. "I run away from the one who is good on paper -- the one who has it all together -- and I run toward the one that's more complicated, and who I can fix and we can work on it together."

"That was my thing: if it's so easy, it's boring or something's not right," she continued. "Life is hard so why does my relationship have to be hard at the same time? We will have hard moments -- we're two different people -- but why does it have to be so hard? Why can't it be easy? And let me just tell you: it's not boring."

I love Peter but their relationship is way too much work already. Way to go Rachel! I love it when people move past destructive behaviors. I especially love it when Bachelorettes change their patterns on this show to find love. I was screaming at Jillian not to choose Ed because he was what she always chose. Even her friends from home predicted she'd choose Ed.  Hopefully Peter will end his destructive ways on his season of TB.

I'm very happy for her. She's been a great Bachelorette!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13

+81
ChevoRee
Stacia620
Pattycake92
Tajlena
gurlbrit
Topazgold
Ash2214
BlueStarsShiver
mtnlvr55
alwaystulips
Seab21