SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13

Page 43 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13 - Page 43 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13

Post by likeashipblown Wed Jul 26, 2017 7:54 pm

Al wrote:How long is Peter going to be liking comments about Bryan? It's been months since the FRC and since they last saw each other.
I mean, his animosity towards Bryan knows no bounds. He refuses to let up. What is the deal?!

likeashipblown

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13 - Page 43 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13

Post by coolangel Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:00 pm

Peter is such a mean girl IMO with his shady likes. laugh out loud laugh out loud If Rachel had picked him, he would have made a great addition to the squad IMO - He could have taken up Corinne's recently vacated place. cheeky

JMS(narky)O
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:05 pm

composer53 wrote:Maybe she proposed to Bryan!
I think that's it!!! She is so in love with him, that she asked first. Maybe THAT is the season of firsts they keep harping on!

Back to top Go down

Post by Bee Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:28 pm

I haven't watched in a while but I watched last episode and had some thoughts on Peter. Its weird as I really like him but there was a lot that I couldn't put my finger on and I feel like she just expressed it really well. She makes a few factually incorrect assumptions that are floating around social media but the essence of what she is saying about him I feel is very true. I guess I also really relate to her questioning. If anyone is interested you should have a watch, I think she starts at 3.30 minutes.

source https://youtu.be/2vf3zA6jjKQ

Bee

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:15 pm

likeashipblown wrote:I keep leaning on the fact that these guys are human, so I don't begrudge most of them having their moments. I especially get where Bryan's coming from because he's been the most maligned and the least aggressive and passive aggressive in regards to the others, and at this point, I'm the least sympathetic to Peter, but that doesn't mean I don't recognize that Peter's human, too, and all of them are being attacked in various different ways and like Rachel said yesterday, I'm sure it's hard for everyone.
I haven't seen Bryan being aggressive and passive aggressive in regards to the others at all, though some people reed him as passive aggressive. But Peter IS being aggressive and passive aggressive with Bryan. And I'm the least sympathetic to Peter too, probably not sympathetic at all. And I know he is human and it's hard for everyone. But Peter is showing me his true colors and I cannot respect people like that. I would never attack him, but he is a 31 years old guy he should understand what he is doing and it shows me who he is.
mysthelma wrote:Yikes am starting to think Peter is not that bright....He is a mess with his SM. 
Peter your true colors are shinning through. This guy is not cut out to be on this show, can't handle competition, criticism.
Well, anybody can be on this show, it just doesn't make them look good:
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13 - Page 43 Peter-doesnt-want-to-sit-with-Bryan
SOURCE: GIPHY
And I never though Peter was that bright, but he was kinda cute at the beginning.
composer53 wrote:Maybe she proposed to Bryan!
NO WAY! Bryan wouldn't let her IMO.
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:22 pm

I think Peter we are seeing who Peter really is. He is not the nice guy that he was portrayed to be. If he likes you great, but if he doesn't he is judgmental and mean spirited. Not my cup of tea.

One of the best lines I ever heard was from a priest, and he told me the opposite of love isn't hate. That love and hate are actually very close, the opposite of love is indifference.

I feel like Peter is just too jealous and petty. I think we see that Bryan wasn't involved enough to feel hate for any of these guys. Peter on the other hand is all annoyed about Bryan, I get it he isn't your kind of guy, NBD, but stop with the SM shade. Maybe it was too hard while you were forced to be around him, but you are gone from that now. Why keep bringing it up? I feel like Bryan owns some space in Peter's mind and Bryan is just over it and ready to move on with his girl. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:28 pm

Bee wrote:I haven't watched in a while but I watched last episode and had some thoughts on Peter. Its weird as I really like him but there was a lot that I couldn't put my finger on and I feel like she just expressed it really well. She makes a few factually incorrect assumptions that are floating around social media but the essence of what she is saying about him I feel is very true. I guess I also really relate to her questioning. If anyone is interested you should have a watch, I think she starts at 3.30 minutes.

Love, love, love that youtube blog.cantstopl   I'm so upset that my computer started "buffing" when she starting talking about Spain.  She was spot on regarding a number of things with all of the guys, imo. :yes:  

2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3307

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:44 pm

coolangel wrote:Peter is such a mean girl IMO with his shady likes. laugh out loud laugh out loud If Rachel had picked him, he would have made a great addition to the squad IMO - He could have taken up Corinne's recently vacated place. cheeky

JMS(narky)O
I'm dying, rofl  he actually liked this comment on IG.
Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13 - Page 43 Avg13r

He dislikes Bryan so much y'all! cantstopl  Did Bryan piss in his cereal every day they were in the house together? Did Bryan run over his cat? Did Bryan make fun of his gray hair? laugh out loud

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:52 pm

Bee wrote:I haven't watched in a while but I watched last episode and had some thoughts on Peter. Its weird as I really like him but there was a lot that I couldn't put my finger on and I feel like she just expressed it really well. She makes a few factually incorrect assumptions that are floating around social media but the essence of what she is saying about him I feel is very true. I guess I also really relate to her questioning. If anyone is interested you should have a watch, I think she starts at 3.30 minutes.

and this is how gossips and rumors have it. right?

Was it proven that he had his cheeks done? I tried to think where and when it was confirmed by bryan he did it but nothing shows up

Plus I believe that when we are young, our face change. We can definitely see that Bryan was into fitness. His body was just muscles. He also has the roundness of face like 18 have. With time, he lost a lot of those 8 packs. His face also change... lets remind some fact here: HE IS 37!!!! almost 20 YEARS LATER!!!!!

Are we the same as 20 years ago???? (I wish BTW)

So yes, she is witty and all but I am waiting PROOF and not IDEAS on the subject even if she is totally right about it. WHERE and WHEN was it confirmed that Bryan had his cheeks done?

ETA: it was confirmed by Rachel AND Bryan that when he left the table it was to meet her father. He also said that he did not leave the table with hanging questions... EDITS.

Last edited by HEA on Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:54 pm

Am I really the only one who saw the shade in the essay Bryan liked? The comment was elevating him above the other guys and called them a bunch of boys. It's whatever to me, but I just find it funny how it's glossed over while anything Peter has liked that's even alluding to Bryan is brought up time and time again. Props to Bryan for having a bit more self-control, but they all need to stop giving a crap about what random people think IMHO. Rachel included.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:56 pm

mindless wrote:Am I really the only one who saw the shade in the essay Bryan liked? The comment was elevating him above the other guys and called them a bunch of boys. It's whatever to me, but I just find it funny how it's glossed over while anything Peter has liked that's even alluding to Bryan is brought up time and time again. Props to Bryan for having a bit more self-control, but they all need to stop giving a crap about what random people think IMHO. Rachel included.
I got the impression that Bryan only liked it because of what was said about his mother. IMO, if there had been no mention of his mother, he would not have liked the post.
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3307

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:06 pm

bleuberry wrote:I'm amazed none of them turn off their comments.

They're all way too self-absorbed and attention-seeking to do that. They'd rather deal with negative attention (along with the OTT fangirling) than no attention at all. I think Lauren B tried and lasted like 2 days.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13

+81
ChevoRee
Stacia620
Pattycake92
Tajlena
gurlbrit
Topazgold
Ash2214
BlueStarsShiver
mtnlvr55
alwaystulips
Seab21