SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13

Page 26 of 79 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 52 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DrAbs - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13 - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13

Post by mindless Tue Jul 25, 2017 4:34 pm

Oh Astrid. Even Lauren Zima looked pissed that she spoiled it. laugh out loud
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

DrAbs - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13 - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Jul 25, 2017 4:35 pm

I love it. Keep slipping up, people, tell us all the happy couple's plans.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Jul 25, 2017 4:36 pm

mindless wrote:Oh Astrid. Even Lauren Zima looked pissed that she spoiled it. laugh out loud

Lauren wasn't ready. laugh out loud
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Jul 25, 2017 4:38 pm

I wonder how many people has Rachel spilled to, though. She obviously has no chill, so she's probably spilling to the next door neighbour's cousin too.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Jul 25, 2017 4:39 pm

She's so happy probably all in her squad knows. Congrats to her. I wish them well.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Tue Jul 25, 2017 4:46 pm

Cocoasneeze wrote:I wonder how many people has Rachel spilled to, though. She obviously has no chill, so she's probably spilling to the next door neighbour's cousin too.

Haha! If they are willing to jump on SM and defend Bryan and her relationship, I think Rachel will say it to her mailman and uber driver as well at this point. laugh out loud laugh out loud Bryan's barber definitely knows IMO. rofl

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachelsseason Tue Jul 25, 2017 4:48 pm

Rachel's looks lovely.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4728628/Rachel-Lindsay-flashes-toned-abs-Texas.html

Rachelsseason

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachelsseason Tue Jul 25, 2017 4:53 pm

Who cares about Astrid? I am falling off my chair seeing all of your responses. SO funny!

Rachelsseason

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 25, 2017 4:55 pm

Diana wrote:That is hilarious. She didn't even realize she slipped oops between her and Alex, there is zero doubt for me laugh out loud

I love that Rachel and Bryan are doing engagement parties in both cities. They seem serious. I love it.
<

oops! I missed that... can you tell me or direct me please?

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jul 25, 2017 4:58 pm

Dessler wrote:Rachel is definitely engaged to Bryan. Astrid accidentally slipped on et live. She said Rachel is planning an engagement party in Dallas and after that they are going to Miami for another engagement party. I don't think she realised she gave away the winner. @28 mins mark laugh out loud. She was doing so well

Not bad. It only took 30 minutes for your news to travel. yes

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Tue Jul 25, 2017 4:59 pm

Dessler wrote:Rachel is definitely engaged to Bryan. Astrid accidentally slipped on et live. She said Rachel is planning an engagement party in Dallas and after that they are going to Miami for another engagement party. I don't think she realised she gave away the winner. @28 mins mark laugh out loud. She was doing so well

Oh wow! rofl  I think she does realize at the every end that she slipped and makes eye contact with someone off camera...she has an "oh sh*t* look
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 25, 2017 5:01 pm

duh  DrAbs - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13 - Page 26 297491761 wow funnythread

Cannot stop smirking as I just remember ALL the talking about this air hostess and the Wisconsin conspiracy cantstopl

how long will this take to be on SM you think?

sucks... I want to see her on DWTS.....

Last edited by HEA on Tue Jul 25, 2017 5:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 79 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 52 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13

+81
ChevoRee
Stacia620
Pattycake92
Tajlena
gurlbrit
Topazgold
Ash2214
BlueStarsShiver
mtnlvr55
alwaystulips
Seab21