SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13

Page 25 of 79 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 52 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13 - Page 25 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13

Post by sdmom Tue Jul 25, 2017 2:43 pm

I can't wait to see they are together in public, Captain obvious, laugh out loud.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13 - Page 25 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13

Post by likeashipblown Tue Jul 25, 2017 2:55 pm

"I want an engagement from the person I feel is 'the one' for me..." She continues to make it clear, imo, she didn't just want an engagement she wanted an engagement from whoever "the one" was.

I also thought she handled the Dean commentary really well. Good for her.

likeashipblown

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jul 25, 2017 3:03 pm

sdmom wrote:I can't wait to see they are together in public, Captain obvious, laugh out loud.

I cannot wait either. cheerleader

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachelsseason Tue Jul 25, 2017 3:40 pm

http://www.flare.com/bachelor/sharleen-joynt-episode-9-recap/

Rachelsseason

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Tue Jul 25, 2017 3:55 pm

HEA wrote:
"I've been very simple. I just wanted bands, just a stack of bands," said Lindsay. "And they said, 'No no no Neil Lane is not going to do that!' So I said, 'OK, fine! I'll pick a cut!' And so I picked pear shape, which is something I really like and from there, 'the one' ran with it."
source

looks to me only ONE guy at FRC

However, in CH's blog he said something like 'who proposes and who does she accept' which made me think she could receive two proposals. Well, we will see in 2 weeks. I really hate the pace of this season with the pre-emption and all the TBDs and episode carry overs. I fear this may be their new trend, but I hope not.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Tue Jul 25, 2017 3:57 pm

Rachel is definitely engaged to Bryan. Astrid accidentally slipped on et live. She said Rachel is planning an engagement party in Dallas and after that they are going to Miami for another engagement party. I don't think she realised she gave away the winner. @28 mins mark laugh out loud. She was doing so well

Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 25, 2017 3:59 pm

I'm laugh out loud'ing. These girls are so stupid.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Jul 25, 2017 4:03 pm

Dessler wrote:Rachel is definitely engaged to Bryan. Astrid accidentally slipped on et live. She said Rachel is planning an engagement party in Dallas and after that they are going to Miami for another engagement party. I don't think she realised she gave away the winner. @28 mins mark laugh out loud. She was doing so well

rofl cantstopl she didn't even realize she slipped! Can't wait until someone clue Astrid in

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Tue Jul 25, 2017 4:07 pm

Oh Astrid! You were doing so good. laugh out loud laugh out loud The last couple of mins of the interview and she slips. giggling giggling

coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Tue Jul 25, 2017 4:12 pm

@coolangel I know right. It bummed me out for her, because she was doing so well all through the interview laugh out loud .She let her guard down after the recap was over.
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Jul 25, 2017 4:15 pm

oops! laugh out loud  

final nail in the coffin there, IMO. laugh out loud
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Jul 25, 2017 4:21 pm

That is hilarious. She didn't even realize she slipped oops between her and Alex, there is zero doubt for me laugh out loud

I love that Rachel and Bryan are doing engagement parties in both cities. They seem serious. I love it.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 79 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 52 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13

+81
ChevoRee
Stacia620
Pattycake92
Tajlena
gurlbrit
Topazgold
Ash2214
BlueStarsShiver
mtnlvr55
alwaystulips
Seab21