SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13

Page 24 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DrAbs - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13 - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 25, 2017 2:05 pm

@aria ahh thanks for the correction on the timing, at least it's comforting I remembered wrong and he honest the whole time...I suppose laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

DrAbs - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13 - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13

Post by Guest Tue Jul 25, 2017 2:08 pm

^^ Take that Dean.............. Take that Peter too!!! cantstopl

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jul 25, 2017 2:09 pm

Dessler wrote: I can't believe she asked about their credit score  :yes: . I feel awkward in general when it comes to asking people about their finances. I love the questions about religion and political beliefs. What a smart way to approach the fantasy suites!

IDK. Those are the meat and potato questions. Who wants to marry someone with real red flags? Have you been married before? Any kids? Have you ever been arrested? Are you into whips and chains? How do you feel about sex outside of marriage? Are you lactose intolerant? Get all those tough questions out of the way.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Jul 25, 2017 2:11 pm

I don't think Bryan would react like Josh did it she had sex with Peter (let's be honest, it didn't matter when Andi told him IMO, he was going to slutshame anyway), heck I think mama Olga would be more pissed about it than him laugh out loud.

DrAbs - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13 - Page 24 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by everglow Tue Jul 25, 2017 2:13 pm

Oooh I think we can look forward to Bryan picking out a pear-shaped diamond ring. DrAbs - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13 - Page 24 1f48d

"I've been very simple. I just wanted bands, just a stack of bands," said Lindsay. "And they said, 'No no no Neil Lane is not going to do that!' So I said, 'OK, fine! I'll pick a cut!' And so I picked pear shape, which is something I really like and from there, 'the one' ran with it."
'Bachelorette' Rachel Lindsay on her dream wedding: 'I wouldn't want to wear a dress'

"so if you love someone, you should let them know / oh the light that you give me will everglow" ✨
everglow
everglow

Female Posts : 156

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jul 25, 2017 2:17 pm

Oh...she is so pretty. She would look nice in a pretty dress. She doesn't have to look like a cake topper. I would hate to see her in a white tuxedo, though.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Jul 25, 2017 2:19 pm

She says so fiesty! I love how she responded to Dean's criticism which I always felt was completely stupid of him to say. I truly love her and wish her the best with B.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 25, 2017 2:20 pm

"I've been very simple. I just wanted bands, just a stack of bands," said Lindsay. "And they said, 'No no no Neil Lane is not going to do that!' So I said, 'OK, fine! I'll pick a cut!' And so I picked pear shape, which is something I really like and from there, 'the one' ran with it."
source

looks to me only ONE guy at FRC

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 Tue Jul 25, 2017 2:22 pm

Diana wrote:She says so fiesty! I love how she responded to Dean's criticism which I always felt was completely stupid of him to say. I truly love her and wish her the best with B.

What was her response to Dean?
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 25, 2017 2:30 pm

HEA wrote:
source

looks to me only ONE guy at FRC

I think so too, that's my gut reaction when I read "the one" ran with it.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by likeashipblown Tue Jul 25, 2017 2:31 pm

@Aria You're right, they haven't shown a ton of outwardly jealous Bryan, per se, but I totally think he is very alpha traditional in a lot of those ways about who he is with.

I honestly think it's a part of why we do not see Rachel promoting her dates on social media in any capacity with pics of the other guys.

And, while I don't know if it was jealousy, but they showed him more than three times having an adverse facial reaction when he either didn't get the GDR or get the one-on-one date. I think he just masks his reactions somewhat better and has a more mature handle on how his jealousy/ego present themselves publicly, but I think they're very much right there. And none of that is a knock on him. I think Rachel completely wanted a traditional guy in every aspect and like, get your man, gurl.

Reaction shots where he's been less than pleased when he doesn't get time with Rachel and another guy does include but are not limited to:

-The Hilton Head date when he didn't get the one-on-one
- The Viking date when he didn't get the GDR

But you're right, we'd need to know more. Whatever the case, I'm glad Rachel was upfront about whatever may or may not have happened with any other guy. Imo.

Also, those interviews are great. "He's not a player anymore... from what I understand. From my show." GURL. Those qualifying statements tacked on at the end to try to clean up that he's not that guy anymore, because have you kept in touch, Rach? Oh. Lololol. The struggle.

likeashipblown

Back to top Go down

Post by cookielover12 Tue Jul 25, 2017 2:36 pm

I can't wait to see the ring Bryan picked out!!!!!
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13

+81
ChevoRee
Stacia620
Pattycake92
Tajlena
gurlbrit
Topazgold
Ash2214
BlueStarsShiver
mtnlvr55
alwaystulips
Seab21