SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13

Page 23 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DrAbs - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13 - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13

Post by likeashipblown Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:27 pm

@Aria I hadn't seen it and I love it so much, too. So many have accused her of just totally losing all sense of reality, objectivity, rationality, and all else and I haven't seen that from her-- so I love that she's being so upfront that like, Nope. She was all up in their business getting every last detail about every last topic. It reminds me of how she said she checked in to her guy after she got home, too, but knew everything about everything and it all matched up. She's legit. I love her.

And yeah, Bryan bringing that up actually made me think he'd heard it from her and that it wasn't planted, too, in all honesty, for lots of reasons, but I thought it was just me, so I just kept it moving on that topic. Lol.

likeashipblown

Back to top Go down

DrAbs - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13 - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:30 pm

I'm guessing even if Bryan admitted he was about 50k in the hole because he spent too much on hair products, she'd be all, "Gawd, thank your for telling me the truth, baby!!! We can take care of it together!!" I don't think anything he or anyone else said was going to deter her from him by the time the fs came around.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:34 pm

likeashipblown wrote:- She has to watch her tenses when talking about Bryan and Olga. This is the second time she's slipped about Olga/them. Joking, "She'll kill me." Oh, so you keep in touch, huh? Funny thing, that. Or about Bryan: "The relationship that we have." Oh, have. Currently? Gotcha. Lol. And so many other little things.
I noticed this as well. :yes: Thanks again Rach for yet another confirmation about who your man is. laugh out loud

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:37 pm

Yeah, something told me with Rachel love was not going to exist on Kohl's cash alone. cantstopl There had to be a little bit more substance than that.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:47 pm

@likeashipblown thanks for that clip.
Now I don't even care how many she's intimate with in FS, because she's very honest with her fiancé. As long as he's good with it, I am good too.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:48 pm

sdmom wrote:@likeashipblown thanks for that clip.
Now I don't even care how many she's intimate with in FS, because she's very honest with her fiancé. As long as he's good with it, I am good too.
Josh was good with it too until he decided she was a ho after all Rolling Eyes I hope she thought long and hard about sleeping with anyone but Bryan considering the type of man he is and his background, etc. not that it wouldn't be enrtaining for me of course laugh out loud, but not so much for rachel I think.

Last edited by Alanna on Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:57 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : So much fat fingering! Fixed.)

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:51 pm

Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:54 pm

Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:55 pm

Alanna wrote:
Josh was good with it too until he decided she was a ho after all Rolling Eyes I hope she thought Lon and hard about sleep giwth anyone but Bryan considering the type of man he is and his background, etc. not that it wouldn't be enrtaining for me of course laugh out loud, but not so much for rachel I think.

Andi didn't tell Josh the truth until a couple of months later, cmiiw. To me, big difference. Andi lied at first but Rachel was honest from the beginning, more like Kaitlyn.
Jmo.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:57 pm

I can't believe she asked about their credit score :yes: . I feel awkward in general when it comes to asking people about their finances. I love the questions about religion and political beliefs. What a smart way to approach the fantasy suites!

Last edited by Dessler on Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by everglow Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:58 pm

It really seems like Rachel has a bottomless well of love for her man and that she's ready always to fiercely and fearlessly defend and protect her relationship with him. It's totally evidenced in these new interviews IMO.

EXCLUSIVE: 'Bachelorette' Rachel Lindsay Talks Tearful Fight With Peter, Addresses Bryan's 'Player' Past
"I saw that Dean made those comments," Lindsay confessed of Dean Unglert's claim to ET last week that Lindsay might be "blinded by lust" when it comes to Abasolo. "Those are Dean's opinions, whatever. I can't speak towards them, but I would hope that people -- and the viewers -- know that I am smart enough to not be blinded by lust."

"I'm 32, this isn't my first rodeo, I've been in love before. And every decision I made was heartfelt, it was logical, and it was well thought out," she continued. "And it's unfortunate that whatever decision he feels I made could or could not have been out of lust. But for me, like, it was a real decision that I took my time the best I could in nine weeks."

Abasolo does, however, have a past on reality TV -- as he starred in the 2004 UPN show, The Player.

"Yes, I heard about that," Lindsay confirmed. "I think that was a show that aired like 13 years ago? I mean, 13 years ago, I was what? 19? 18? I mean, whatever it is, I didn't know him 13 years ago, I know him now. And Heaven forbid stuff comes out about me 13 years ago."

"I don't know Bryan 2004. I know him [in] 2017, so he's not a player anymore, from what I understand," she added.
'Bachelorette' Rachel Lindsay Defends Her Final Picks: "I Know I Can't Please Everyone"
"I’ve learned that he is exactly the person that he said is, which is scary," she says of her fiance. "Even in Fantasy Suites where you have off camera time together, it’s not this extensive time, so you’re thrown into this world and you feel strongly for this person you want to spend the rest of your life with. But you’re also like ‘Is this person the person they say they are?’ And I can honestly say that my fiance is even better than the way I thought he was. And that’s what’s been so great."

"so if you love someone, you should let them know / oh the light that you give me will everglow" ✨
everglow
everglow

Female Posts : 156

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:59 pm

Alanna wrote:
Josh was good with it too until he decided she was a ho after all Rolling Eyes I hope she thought Lon and hard about sleep giwth anyone but Bryan considering the type of man he is and his background, etc. not that it wouldn't be enrtaining for me of course laugh out loud, but not so much for rachel I think.

I don't think Josh was ever okay with it, considering the very first time they talked about it, he texted her that he would dump her if she had slept with someone else because he just couldn't handle that. I forget what his immediate reaction was when finally told him the truth, but he called her a wh*re pretty much the entire duration of that relationship, so he never really hid who he was.

I'm always surprised by how many F1s are cool with it or are able to get over it. Like I would have totally thought it would be a major issue with Shawn B and JP, as they both seem like jealous guys, but it didn't seem to ever really matter much. Bryan doesn't even seem like a jealous guy from what we've seen (as I'm sure they would have shown us moments if he was), so he does seem traditional and egotistical enough where I think it would possibly be an issue? Idk, I don't really have a good read on Bryan yet when it comes to that.

IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #13

+81
ChevoRee
Stacia620
Pattycake92
Tajlena
gurlbrit
Topazgold
Ash2214
BlueStarsShiver
mtnlvr55
alwaystulips
Seab21