SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 9 - July 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 61 of 75 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 68 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

neillane - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 9 - July 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 61 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 9 - July 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:46 am

makeover wrote:Watching the hometowns, with Eric and Peter, it's like she is bringing them home to meet her family, but with Bryan, it's like teamwork to meet her family together. I think that's why she got so invested in him doing well, because it's a reflection on herself as well. The talk they showed at the end of them together patting each other on the back, I definitely got that same vibe. I wonder if they talked about it before going in, or it just happened naturally. Weird, but cute. They are very natural together.
Great point, I agree. Bryan was like her actual boyfriend that she wants her family to like and they acted accordingly (grilled him like he was for real going to propose), and so did Bryan and Rachel imo. Everything else was just a show I think.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

neillane - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 9 - July 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 61 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 9 - July 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by richmondrose Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:52 am

pbmax wrote:
richmondrose wrote:
CHO wrote:He may be staying bec of the producers wanting him to stay for the show.  He may be staying bec the role of The Bachelor is being dangled.  In the bubble - he may THINK he's progressing in falling for her.

What I find odd is that Rachel continues on harping on wanting an engagement at the end of this.  What about love ?  Not much mention of that

To me Rachel reeked of desperation at this point. Of course she should pick Bryan ... that's the only way she can save face. It's a no brainer! AMOAA

What happened to that strong woman that she pruported herself to be?  SMH

Rachel is not desperate for an engagement from Peter, it's all a part of this show.  She knows she will be getting an engagement from the man she loves because he has made that clear. Last night episode was edited so the discussions and debate can begin.  They wanted you to believe Bryan MTP went really bad and quess what it worked, their editing works every time and every season in everything.  They want us to believe she want a proposal from Peter when she could care less, her mind is already made up and I'm pretty sure the family liked all three guys, those questions are totally TPTP, they're asked every season by the family. TPTP do their job well neillane - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 9 - July 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 61 3806527698

I believe you can fall in love quick, it just grows deeper, stronger as time goes by.

I didn't say she was desperate for Peter, but appears to be desperate to have a ring on her finger regardless of who it's from.
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by likeashipblown Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:57 am

@Nillay I agree with you. I don't think Rachel wanting to be engaged makes her desperate, unyielding, asking too much, etc. That is the premise and what she sacrificed for. People know the score walking in to this. And I also don't think she'd get engaged to some joker she didn't love/have strong feelings for, just to be engaged, but maybe that puts me in the minority. I have thought all season people haven't given her enough credit or had double standards for her that weren't there for the 12 that came before her, so I grant I likely am in the minority.

I also don't think Peter is a bad person for not wanting to be engaged this quickly or for not having feelings for Rachel at all, or whatever his deal is, because I don't know what it is, and I'm not even really trying to guess at this juncture.

Things don't have to be mutually exclusive. It doesn't have to be "Oh, that desperate Rachel" or "that horrible Peter" when they don't end up together, imo. Sometimes things just don't work out with two people. I'm not going to walk away from this a fan of Peter for plenty of reasons, but none of them have to do with him not wanting to propose someone he truly doesn't love. Come on now. Lol. And none of my reasons make him a terrible monster, just not my jam character-wise and definitely not who I'd want Rachel with.

BUT! Because Rachel wants to be in love and engaged at the end of this and I don't think it makes her terrible or zomg desperate, and because Rachel has been so upfront with all of the guys in regards to what she expects and what she's ready for... While I stand by Peter's stance not making him terrible, it's very realistic, I struggle with why he wouldn't tag himself out. Why stick around? He thought maybe he'd get there? Really? Idk, idk.

But whatever the deal, yes, I don't see that they're really compatible or on the same page at all, at least not in this setting. And maybe Peter is in his head and maybe the cameras get to him and maybe a slew of things, and maybe they'd be different in the real world, but the point remains for me, in this situation, I don't get them or their compatibility. At all. And I say this as someone who was rooting for him and Bryan equally to start the season. They peaked on their first date, it almost seems, imo.

likeashipblown

Back to top Go down

Post by Spoil Me Again Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:03 pm

All I hope, is that if Peter is F2, Rachel lets him go early, or lets him go BEFORE he gets down on one knee.

Especially after he has explained how important an engagement, and only proposing once means to him.

If he gets to F2 and goes through with a proposal only for her to say no, the backlash (correctly IMO) will be brutal.

She is with Bryan. I hope they're happy. She most certainly seems to be on cloud 9, so good for her. I don't like him and I don't trust him, but I ain't the one choosing to live with him forever. Lucky me Hugesmile

Ready to watch Peter as the next Bachelor (hopefully).
Spoil Me Again
Spoil Me Again

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:05 pm

Spoil Me Again wrote:All I hope, is that if Peter is F2, Rachel lets him go early, or lets him go BEFORE he gets down on one knee.

Especially after he has explained how important an engagement, and only proposing once means to him.  

If he gets to F2 and goes through with a proposal only for her to say no, the backlash (correctly IMO) will be brutal.

She is with Bryan. I hope they're happy. She most certainly seems to be on cloud 9, so good for her. I don't like him and I don't trust him, but I ain't the one choosing to live with him forever.  Lucky me  Hugesmile

Choosing to live with him forever??? Lmao, tone down your expectations I'd say laugh out loud about 1,000 notches, on the conservative side! I'm mostly kidding and remain neutral on him, but the "forever" made me laugh.

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:06 pm

Can someone post the finale previews
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:09 pm

@likeashipblown Yeah, it's crazy to me that everyone is making Rachel out to be some desperate, crazy, unreasonable person even though no one said that when the last 12 Bachelorettes expected an engagement. I think it's that the edit is making people think she really wants Peter, but is settling for Bryan simply b/c of the ring. Which makes zero sense to me, as Bryan has gotten more validation and signs that he will win than practically any other F1 in the history of the show. I still believe that if she loved Peter, she would have settled for whatever deal he was offering her, and if Peter truly loved her, he would have proposed even if he didn't feel ready. They just don't love each other.

I don't think Peter is a terrible person, but I do think he's a lot more calculated than people realize. It's so clear to me that he doesn't want to end up with Rachel, proposal or not. Look at the way he sits there when she's crying - that is not a man who is emotionally attached. And I think he is able to come as the reasonable one while Rachel comes off as the crazy one, by making it out to be about the proposal, not his feelings for Rachel. It's just the fakeness and the probable hypocrisy (as I'm sure he'll propose come his own season) that I can't stand. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:13 pm

Peter "comforting" rachel last night was so hilarious and strange!! Isn't your first instinct to hug a crying girl, even if you're not in love? So wacky.

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:14 pm

richmondrose wrote:
pbmax wrote:
richmondrose wrote:

To me Rachel reeked of desperation at this point. Of course she should pick Bryan ... that's the only way she can save face. It's a no brainer! AMOAA

What happened to that strong woman that she pruported herself to be?  SMH

Rachel is not desperate for an engagement from Peter, it's all a part of this show.  She knows she will be getting an engagement from the man she loves because he has made that clear. Last night episode was edited so the discussions and debate can begin.  They wanted you to believe Bryan MTP went really bad and quess what it worked, their editing works every time and every season in everything.  They want us to believe she want a proposal from Peter when she could care less, her mind is already made up and I'm pretty sure the family liked all three guys, those questions are totally TPTP, they're asked every season by the family. TPTP do their job well neillane - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 9 - July 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 61 3806527698

I believe you can fall in love quick, it just grows deeper, stronger as time goes by.

I didn't say she was desperate for Peter, but appears to be desperate to have a ring on her finger regardless of who it's from.  

Nor did I say you did. It was a statement, that's what they are trying to make it look like, when most of us know she could care less and want this thing over.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by Nillay Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:17 pm

likeashipblown wrote:@Nillay I agree with you. I don't think Rachel wanting to be engaged makes her desperate, unyielding, asking too much, etc. That is the premise and what she sacrificed for. People know the score walking in to this. And I also don't think she'd get engaged to some joker she didn't love/have strong feelings for, just to be engaged, but maybe that puts me in the minority. I have thought all season people haven't given her enough credit or had double standards for her that weren't there for the 12 that came before her, so I grant I likely am in the minority.

I also don't think Peter is a bad person for not wanting to be engaged this quickly or for not having feelings for Rachel at all, or whatever his deal is, because I don't know what it is, and I'm not even really trying to guess at this juncture.  

Things don't have to be mutually exclusive. It doesn't have to be "Oh, that desperate Rachel" or "that horrible Peter" when they don't end up together, imo. Sometimes things just don't work out with two people. I'm not going to walk away from this a fan of Peter for plenty of reasons, but none of them have to do with him not wanting to propose someone he truly doesn't love. Come on now. Lol. And none of my reasons make him a terrible monster, just not my jam character-wise and definitely not who I'd want Rachel with.

BUT! Because Rachel wants to be in love and engaged at the end of this and I don't think it makes her terrible or zomg desperate, and because Rachel has been so upfront with all of the guys in regards to what she expects and what she's ready for... While I stand by Peter's stance not making him terrible, it's very realistic, I struggle with why he wouldn't tag himself out. Why stick around? He thought maybe he'd get there? Really? Idk, idk.

But whatever the deal, yes, I don't see that they're really compatible or on the same page at all, at least not in this setting. And maybe Peter is in his head and maybe the cameras get to him and maybe a slew of things, and maybe they'd be different in the real world, but the point remains for me, in this situation, I don't get them or their compatibility. At all. And I say this as someone who was rooting for him and Bryan equally to start the season. They peaked on their first date, it almost seems, imo.
Yes !! At this point it looks as if he's been wasting her time. Their first date was Magical and i was so hopeful and excited but it got worse ever since. She sent other guys home for not showing her the things she wants to see, yet she kept Peter for doing the same and a lot more obviously so. Hmmm i really like both Peter and Bryan. But imo It hasn't been clicking with P at all

Nillay

Female Posts : 145

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:31 pm

Peter wrote:I do not want to ask your blessing today. I want for certain that your daughter is the person for me

This guy bite his lips all the freaking time when he speak. He lower his eyes, stutter when uncomfortable, stop in the middle of his sentence to think what he needs to say to look good..... imo

for me I is plain as day....... bitting his lips = she will NEVER be the person for him. He NEVER wanted an engagement. EVER. He was not going to ask permission like EVER.... and this since episode 1

and with that the prods would like to take a chance with him to be next bach anyway? to have another Brad 1.0 ending? Hey! maybe they want that after all. They sure had some buzz and audience when it happened so maybe they are looking for ratings and a pick pack of WI BS?

neillane - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 9 - July 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 61 Captur50
my sc from recorded tv

Back to top Go down

Post by Spoil Me Again Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:48 pm

Alanna wrote:
Spoil Me Again wrote:All I hope, is that if Peter is F2, Rachel lets him go early, or lets him go BEFORE he gets down on one knee.

She is with Bryan. I hope they're happy. She most certainly seems to be on cloud 9, so good for her. I don't like him and I don't trust him, but I ain't the one choosing to live with him forever.  Lucky me  Hugesmile

Choosing to live with him forever??? Lmao, tone down your expectations I'd say laugh out loud about 1,000 notches, on the conservative side! I'm mostly kidding and remain neutral on him, but the "forever" made me laugh.

I have no expectations of Rachel and Bryan. None.

Spoil Me Again
Spoil Me Again

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 75 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 68 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 9 - July 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+83
Amethyst
summerdayze
pavalygurl
sparkler
Duke702