SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 9 - July 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 7 of 75 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 41 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

neillane - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 9 - July 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 9 - July 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by pbmax Sun Jul 23, 2017 11:19 pm

Is there any screenshots of the preview for tomorrow night show. Anyone?
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

neillane - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 9 - July 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 9 - July 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Dessler Mon Jul 24, 2017 3:05 pm

http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/bachelorette-preview-rachel-lindsay-presses-peter-engaged/story?id=48817028
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Mon Jul 24, 2017 3:17 pm

That clip above along with MF's tweet below makes me think they are going to make it look like Peter leaves at the end of tonight's episode (but he doesn't) Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes. That'll be the cliffhanger leading into next week IMO.

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jul 24, 2017 3:25 pm

Rachel looks like a prosecutor interrogating Peter laugh out loud So different than all the girliness with Bryan. This is such interesting people watching. She's been such a surprise as the lead to me.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Mon Jul 24, 2017 3:47 pm

Is Peter recycling his first date outfit? I'm kind of jealous that the guys get away with being so minimalist.

And, yeah, the contrast with how she approaches Bryan and how she approaches Peter is really interesting. Bryan basically told her that his mother was a crazy person obsessed with him and would probably try to kill her and Rachel just continued batting her eyelashes and giving him heart eyes. Peter makes a valid point that he's not ready to propose after 3 dates and she treats him like a hostile witness.

In the fantasy league game, it says that she introduces one of the guys to her friends. That's usually such a F1 thing to do (Lauren B, Whitney), but I wonder if it's Peter or Eric, to make it seem like one of them still have a chance.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Jul 24, 2017 3:51 pm

Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by CHO Mon Jul 24, 2017 5:11 pm

In the clip of Peter and Rachel discussing the process of engagement - Peter seems to be saying - and engagement leads to marriage - and Rachel - if there are no omissions - seems to be saying she doesn't see it that way - ie you think you've found the one - but maybe it doesn't necessarily end up in marriage ...
I don't understand ---
Peter seems to be saying what many in his situation would say - 3 dates - how can you know for sure ?? He's cautious - nothing wrong with that ... but going on this show - probably not a good idea. But if I were Rachel - I would be impressed that he is taking a lot of time to think this through. I think if she were crazy about Peter - she would not let him go - ring or no ring ....
CHO
CHO

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Mon Jul 24, 2017 5:17 pm

CHO wrote:In the clip of Peter and Rachel discussing the process of engagement - Peter seems to be saying - and engagement leads to marriage - and Rachel - if there are no omissions - seems to be saying she doesn't see it that way - ie you think you've found the one - but maybe it doesn't necessarily end up in marriage ...
I don't understand ---
Peter seems to be saying what many in his situation would say - 3 dates - how can you know for sure ??  He's cautious - nothing wrong with that  ...  but going on this show - probably not a good idea.  But if I were Rachel - I would be impressed that he is taking a lot of time to think this through.  I think if she were crazy about Peter - she would not let him go - ring or no ring ....

Yup; that's what it comes down to me for me. It reminds me of Deanna's podcast with RS - she was also obsessed with getting married, but she said she would have absolutely picked Graham if he had just wanted to date. I think most leads would have gone with the one they wanted, regardless of an engagement, as long as the person was making some kind of commitment.

As reasonable as Peter is being here, I am going to roll my eyes if he's ready to propose by the end of his season. It would just show that it had nothing to do with the engagement itself, but Rachel. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Jul 24, 2017 5:21 pm

So awkward. Rachel is easy to read and she didn't seem pleased.

neillane - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 9 - July 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Mon Jul 24, 2017 5:22 pm

CHO wrote:In the clip of Peter and Rachel discussing the process of engagement - Peter seems to be saying - and engagement leads to marriage - and Rachel - if there are no omissions - seems to be saying she doesn't see it that way - ie you think you've found the one - but maybe it doesn't necessarily end up in marriage ...
I don't understand ---
Peter seems to be saying what many in his situation would say - 3 dates - how can you know for sure ??  He's cautious - nothing wrong with that  ...  but going on this show - probably not a good idea.  But if I were Rachel - I would be impressed that he is taking a lot of time to think this through.  I think if she were crazy about Peter - she would not let him go - ring or no ring ....

I'm totally confused by that preview. Peter is saying an engagement would lead to marriage... isn't that what Rachel wants too???
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jul 24, 2017 5:23 pm

@Aria, another awesome post!! Oy I crush on so many of our posters laugh out loud they're so many great thoughts. And I also think the reverse is true as well: if Peter truly wanted Rachel, he would have played along with the show format and done whatever it took to make sure the woman he was falling in love with (if not totally in love with her yet) and wanted post show wouldn't be the only Bachelorette to not get an engagement and experience crazy angst over this show. All imo.

I also doubt she cares at this point but she still has a show to make.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Mon Jul 24, 2017 5:34 pm

I dont get it, why would they gice us so many doubts regarding the F2? Usually they show us all the positive things and give us doubt about F1. If Rachel wouldnt have seemed so into B and everything points to B post show I would have believed Peter to be F1.

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 75 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 41 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 9 - July 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+83
Amethyst
summerdayze
pavalygurl
sparkler
Duke702