SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 9 - July 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 58 of 75 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 66 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

neillane - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 9 - July 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 58 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 9 - July 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:11 am

FashionLover wrote:At this point, everyones opinions have been made. It's too late in the game for any audience member to change their mind. Anything Bryan does will be considered fake fake fake, and anything peter does will be perfect perfect perfect. If this three have issues with each other (no secret of no love between peter and Bryan) my suggestion is for them to fake smile through it at AFTR, act cordial and move on.

Although I loved every minute of Bryan's disastrous MTP, I'm objective enough to say that they were tough on him without a fair shot. I guess he just gives off bad vibes in general. But him and rachel sitting down after and patting each other on the back, talking about how amazing it went kinda confirms this two really live in la la land. Like, at least acknowledge it could have gone better. Ish.

I do believe there is grey area. I see things in the middle for each. It's not all black and white for either party for me. I see some scripting for each party and each party at times has difficulty delivering that feeling of 100%. That's for me.
I have seen the relationship from day 1 with between Bryan and Rachel. Probably more so with this couple than any other couple any other season. For me it's been that obvious.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

neillane - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 9 - July 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 58 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 9 - July 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mindless Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:13 am

I have to comment on the idea that everyone knows this show is about engagement. Even though it's happened every season since JPG, they have also spent pretty much every season (apart from this one) teasing the audience with the "Will he/she find love? Will he propose? Will she say yes?" tripe. I can see how some might be under the impression that an engagement isn't a foregone conclusion. I think they only really start hitting the contestants over the head with it around hometowns, which is why Brooks was one foot out of the door at that point and Peter seems to be receding (if even possible). JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by kerriway Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:13 am

mindless wrote:
kerriway wrote:

1:33 - 1:38

Peter is such a jerk!

Rachel: That's not what that means to me though.
Peter: And I struggle with that though.

Look at his face and mocking tone as he shakes his head and mimics Rachel and her use of the word though.
This guy is a passive aggressive nightmare.

He said "And I struggle with that then". It's funny how differently we see the same things. I didn't see a hint of passive-aggression or mocking there. He said he respects her views and doesn't want her to give up on what she believes and needs in her life. IMO he's just respectfully acknowledging that there's a big difference in their views and he doesn't know what to do about it. JMO.

You're right. I replayed it twice, he said then. Changes the whole scene for me now. Still don't think he likes her but at least he wasn't mocking her in the way I originally thought.

If I could truly embrace mediocrity, I wouldn't have to make any decisions because fear would make all my decisions for me. ~Nurberxo
kerriway
kerriway

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:14 am

FashionLover wrote:
HEA wrote:@FashionLover

yesterday rachel and bryan CLEARLY said that it was heavily chopped. Both said that he went to speak a 1-1 with her dad.

As usual the cutting room made it look like it was an horrible meeting. I am sure if it was, they would not have PRETENDED it went okay. Sorry, but that is completely illogical. For both, it was an important meeting.

EDITS EDITS EDITS........

Peter on the other hand showed his true colors.... AGAIN.

It was edited I won't dispute that, but what we saw and the conversations that we heard also happened. Rachel has said her fiancé had it the hardest. and yes, it's illogical for them to pretend how amazing the MTP went, that's why I was pointing it out.

Yes, Peter did continue to show his true colors, and everyone seemed to love them so I'm not stressing

I get your point.

But it was obvious that out of the 3, Bryan got more fire than the other 2. They even fell for the Peter on the floor with the kid while they were all making standing in a circle with a awwwwwwe on their face like a well rehearsed scene (peter is very good at using kids in this show, not the first time). (not talking about eric but he was also very much liked)

So for me, they were very tough on Bryan but overall, he went out of this with honors.

I am also not stressing about Peter's true colors, bring it on!!! This will give more brownies point to Eric the next bach!!! :jumpyay:

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:16 am

FashionLover wrote:At this point, everyones opinions have been made. It's too late in the game for any audience member to change their mind. Anything Bryan does will be considered fake fake fake, and anything peter does will be perfect perfect perfect. If this three have issues with each other (no secret of no love between peter and Bryan) my suggestion is for them to fake smile through it at AFTR, act cordial and move on.

Although I loved every minute of Bryan's disastrous MTP, I'm objective enough to say that they were tough on him without a fair shot. I guess he just gives off bad vibes in general. But him and rachel sitting down after and patting each other on the back, talking about how amazing it went kinda confirms this two really live in la la land. Like, at least acknowledge it could have gone better. Ish.

Agree completely. I think her family did their research and probably already decided they didn't like him for her.

I feel bad for Rachel, so much so that I'm trying not to snark (no guarantees though laugh out loud) on Bryan much going forward because every corner of the internet is saying it already.

neillane - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 9 - July 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 58 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:22 am

With the way Rachel basically told her brother-in-law to shut it and snapped at her Mom(what more do you want?), I can't wait for her to call out a member of bachelor nation(contestants). For people who have been through this, some of their comments regarding Bryan baffles me.
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:24 am

I thought Daddy Rachel made a through and through research with each guy and found nothing with her F1............ which is now 99.99% sure it is Bryan

I am sure everyone remember JP's sister and how she publicly apologized at the AFRC... And now that rachel's sister had her baby, I have no doubt she will be there to gush how much she was wrong and happy she is for her sister.... imo

I, however, do not feel bad for Peter. I stated it and do it again: he is a big jerk.... and I am very nice here

jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:25 am

Dessler wrote:With the way Rachel basically told her brother-in-law to shut it and snapped at her Mom(what more do you want?), I can't wait for her to call out a member of bachelor nation(contestants). For people who have been through this, some of their comments regarding Bryan baffles me.

do not forget that she brought bryan to meet the 2 friends/co-workers who wanted her to find love................... BIG. HUGE!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:29 am

Unfortunately I don't think this is going to go the way JP and Ashley's sister went. If it had been only Rachel's sister then I could see it. But my impression is that quite a few of them are unhappy with her choice, even now. JMO.

I don't think Peter was a good choice for her either since she wants a husband and kids yesterday. Rachel was in a no win situation IMO.

neillane - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 9 - July 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 58 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:30 am

@kerriway, I don't think he's mocking her but I think they're both going through the motions at this point. He should leave but probs wants the Bach role and who knows what producers are telling him to keep him there.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by FashionLover Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:32 am

HEA wrote: snip

But it was obvious that out of the 3, Bryan got more fire than the other 2. They even fell for the Peter on the floor with the kid while they were all making standing in a circle with a awwwwwwe on their face like a well rehearsed scene (peter is very good at using kids in this show, not the first time). (not talking about eric but he was also very much liked)

So for me, they were very tough on Bryan but overall, he went out of this with honors.

I am also not stressing about Peter's true colors, bring it on!!! This will give more brownies point to Eric the next bach!!! :jumpyay:

This legitimately just made my morning, and not in a snarky way. I truly laughed out loud at this. I personally think he's just good with kids, not using them for his mission to secure the next lead role as bachelor.

Please someone tell me how to snip, I don't wanna be quoting whole passages every time

Last edited by FashionLover on Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:33 am; edited 1 time in total
FashionLover
FashionLover

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachelsseason Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:32 am

https://youtu.be/EdQIyLeTEWQ

Rachelsseason

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 58 of 75 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 66 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 9 - July 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+83
Amethyst
summerdayze
pavalygurl
sparkler
Duke702