SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 9 - July 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 53 of 75 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 64 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

neillane - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 9 - July 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 53 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 9 - July 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Maddy Tue Jul 25, 2017 1:47 am

neillane - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 9 - July 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 53 6c61c86b236eb257c35201c07059c43a
Once back aboveground, Peter informs the Bachelorette that he “didn’t feel comfortable” asking for her family’s blessing to propose, but he did ask Kathy for permission to date Rachel once the lights and cameras all pack up and go home. Peter wants to know how Rachel feels about this, so let’s go to the videotape:
neillane - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 9 - July 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 53 Ffb604ac944c15ab0ba3d5ccf13fa474
Yeah, our Bachelorette does not like what she hears… but before she and Peter can get into it, they are interrupted by some tiny Spanish cuteness.
neillane - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 9 - July 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 53 F991d22b08dd00fc6d521167dd4a8959
https://www.yahoo.com/tv/bachelorette-episode-9-recap-somebodys-gotta-bend-020114157.html
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

neillane - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 9 - July 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 53 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 9 - July 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by coolangel Tue Jul 25, 2017 1:48 am

likeashipblown wrote:Bryan's Instagram Story from tonight: https://scontent.cdninstagram.com/t50.9793-16/17631752_270538033430152_8801377146242072576_n.mp4

Haha! Wonder which fans Bryan is referring to? 'I may not like your posts, I may not comment on your posts but I see you and know who you are' Hugesmile Hugesmile

Rooting for you, Bryan and Rachel! handwave
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Jul 25, 2017 1:57 am

neillane - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 9 - July 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 53 420e7290c1eb7aa19aeb063313bb9f46
Peter’s all, I hear you, but… no. “My belief in engagement is that engagement is marriage,” he says. “I want to do it just as many times as I get married, which is hopefully once in my life.” In other words, Neil Lane can show him all the ginormous diamonds that he has in that suitcase, but if Peter makes it to the final 2, he’s gonna pack that ring away for a later date.
“If we really want this and want each other,” says Rachel, “then somebody’s gotta bend.” Unfortunately, Peter’s not willing to compromise his stance on the matter — nor does he want Rachel changing her position just to please him. It appears, rose lovers, that our lovely couple is at an impasse.
neillane - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 9 - July 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 53 14426d915c368fe79e23bc73eefd9bc5
“I was hopeful for what Peter and I could be, and then just like that, I didn’t see it,” Rachel tells us. “Tonight, for the first time ever, I’m thinking Peter and I may not work out.”
https://www.yahoo.com/tv/bachelorette-episode-9-recap-somebodys-gotta-bend-020114157.html
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Tue Jul 25, 2017 1:58 am

There are some people that are constantly defending him on IG, so much so that I recognise their usernames laugh out loud. I think those are the people he is referring to.
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Tue Jul 25, 2017 2:02 am

Dessler wrote:There are some people that are constantly defending him on IG, so much so that I recognise their usernames laugh out loud. I think those are the people he is referring to.

Haha! That's why I highlighted posts. I have never seen IG comments being referred to as posts before but maybe he does. giggling He could be referring to them but I have a feeling he reads here and so do Rachel and Peter. laugh out loud

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Jul 25, 2017 2:03 am

neillane - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 9 - July 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 53 DFi4RTuVYAQx6yi
The Bachelorette‏ @BacheloretteABC  
Romance and wine are alive and well in La Rioja, Spain! @RiojaWine
#TheBachelorette
neillane - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 9 - July 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 53 DFi4nn_UwAAqTGt
The Bachelorette‏@BacheloretteABC
Okay, let's take two more seconds for more adorable.
#TheBachelorette
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Jul 25, 2017 2:13 am

I'm convinced, that they read up here, and for a moment were playing that 'give us a sign' game. Now they're just full on announcing it on everywhere.

I love Bryan's sense of humour about the show and edits. If anyone for one second thinks, that Bryan didn't recite poetical about Rachel to his family, and just got up and left, I've got a bridge to sell... I like how they both said, that he went to talk to her father, after the discussion was wrapping up.

As for Peter, he doesn't want to date her after the show, or he'd actually act like he likes her. That shoulder pat... no no
Rachel has pretty much shown to him and everyone, that she wants her guy to be affectionate, which Imo Peter isn't, and isn't even trying. That Imo tells me how little he's willing to compromise. If he can't even try to give her the affection she needs, they're just fundamentally in completely different places. I'm not even talking engagements or dating. Just the basic body language, the level of comfort with each other, which Imo is in negative numbers with Peter. He FROWNED, when he told her he's falling in love with her. Smh. Jmo
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jul 25, 2017 3:35 am

Alanna wrote:I don't understand Bryan's laissez faire attitude here at all. He is at risk of losing the woman he's so madly in love with here and doesn't have any thoughts on that? C'mon dude!! Gimme drama. Maybe it's coming.

I don't see Bryan being at risk whatsoever at losing Rach to the other guys. I mean, Rach already wore her matching watch in front of the other guys. No need to have any thoughts on anything when imo Bryan knows he and his woman will be wearing those matching watches when those other dudes are gone and lord knows they've both shown post-filming they are wearing those watches still laugh out loud laugh out loud 

JMO

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Tue Jul 25, 2017 3:40 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
Alanna wrote:I don't understand Bryan's laissez faire attitude here at all. He is at risk of losing the woman he's so madly in love with here and doesn't have any thoughts on that? C'mon dude!! Gimme drama. Maybe it's coming.

I don't see Bryan being at risk whatsoever at losing Rach. I mean, Rach already wore her matching watch in front of the other guys. No need to have any thoughts on anything when he imo he knows he and his woman gonna be wearing those matching watches when those other dudes are gone and lord knows they've both shown post-filming they are wearing those watches still laugh out loud laugh out loud 

JMO

LOL. Exactly. Every single episode Rachel just gives him another neon sign that it's 100%, no doubts about it, going to be him. FIR, telling Ellen that his kiss swept her off her feet, GDR, asking him if his parents will accept her, expensive matching watch, "hi baby"/ her reaction when he said ILY, and now introducing only him to her friends. If Rachel didn't pick Bryan, he would have been the most led on contestant in the history of this show.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Tue Jul 25, 2017 4:03 am

This episode irritated me. I want the ATFR to be here so the true story can be told. The choppy edited storyline and TBC is overplayed. I feel like Rachel and Bryan want the season to be over so the truth can come out too. I am looking forward to the ATFR so the united team that is Rachel and Bryan can display their Love and tell their own stories.
I sincerely hope Big Rach shows up to put Peter in his place. His manipulation and game playing need to be addressed. IMO.

I sincerely doubt after watching the season and tonights episode that Rachel's family is shipping Peter. Far from it IMO.
Bryan has clearly shown that he had/has pure motives regarding Rachel. Rachel's family must see that too.
Eric has been a good guy, just not the guy for Rachel IMO.

Another endless 2 week delay to the Finale and ATFR....IMO the MTA is a waste of time this season because I don't want to hear another word about the Lee drama. no no Or anymore petty guy gossip. Just No. no no
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Tue Jul 25, 2017 4:27 am

neillane - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 9 - July 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 53 20429385_1939021496385466_7307694942120312832_n
source: @jasminegoode_ Instagram Story
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Tue Jul 25, 2017 4:36 am

Seabear wrote:Another endless 2 week delay to the Finale and ATFR....IMO the MTA is a waste of time this season because I don't want to hear another word about the Lee drama. no no Or anymore petty guy gossip. Just No. no no
JMO
I feel the exact same way. Why do we need to drag this out? I really have no desire to see any of the other guys speak again. Especially Lee. Same with Dean. And I feel like Rachel doesn't have any unfinished business with her men. She has said all she needed on the show already.  

@TheWrongReasons Wow, Peter better tread lightly. Not only Rach but her friends too.

Last edited by makeover on Tue Jul 25, 2017 5:06 am; edited 1 time in total

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 75 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 64 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 9 - July 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+83
Amethyst
summerdayze
pavalygurl
sparkler
Duke702