SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 9 - July 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 43 of 75 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 59 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

neillane - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 9 - July 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 43 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 9 - July 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:17 pm

I shally call DIVA PETER GREEN BROOM IN HIS AZZ from now on.... mmm maybe I sill short it to DIVAZZPET

Back to top Go down

neillane - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 9 - July 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 43 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 9 - July 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by BlackHalo Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:17 pm

Diana wrote:Everyone says Bryan is not genuine but no one questions Peter? I'll never get it. no no
They are too far up Peter's behind. They think Rachel should just accept that Peter isn't ready to get engaged... on a show about getting engaged. Rolling Eyes

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:17 pm

Diana wrote:Everyone says Bryan is not genuine but no one questions Peter? I'll never get it. no no

The hypocrisy is so funny - I remember when Juan Pablo was dragged for not proposing and saying ILY, but with Peter it's "omg, I'm so grateful that there's finally someone who is being reasonable!".

I just can't for his season where he's saying ILY to everyone and so excited to propose to the Jen Saviano lookalike in the house for people to realize that he was playing a game. He wasn't into Rachel and instead of being a gentleman like Brooks and admitting that and leaving, he made it seem like it was about the proposal so he would come off as the reasonable one.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:19 pm

Nah. I think his opening line would be more like:
I really wanted it to work with Rachel, but she was unable to give me what I really needed in life. I felt so guilty for hurting her, but I had no choice. It wasn't met to be. We all have only one life to live and I have to live mine to its fullest and living with Rachel would have been living it at half full at the best. She could never have lived with herself like that. I could not lived with myself allowing that. Never. (wiping away an errant tear) Never.
JMOAA

Last edited by Kashathediva on Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:19 pm

Aria wrote:

The hypocrisy is so funny - I remember when Juan Pablo was dragged for not proposing and saying ILY, but with Peter it's "omg, I'm so grateful that there's finally someone who is being reasonable!".

I just can't for his season where he's saying ILY to everyone and so excited to propose to the Jen Saviano lookalike in the house for people to realize that he was playing a game. He wasn't into Rachel and instead of being a gentleman like Brooks and admitting that and leaving, he made it seem like it was about the proposal so he would come off as the reasonable one.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:19 pm

I'm sure they'll "resolve" this issue somehow in two weeks, since he's still there afterwards. I have to say, I agree with Peter that an engagement is a promise to marry, not to just date seriously. I wish it wasn't a requirement on this show. Rachel wants that bling though, so oh well. I don't think it makes Peter selfish that he doesn't want to compromise on this issue. It would be far more selfish to agree to propose even if he's not sure and then risk being chosen and changing his mind. I for one appreciate his honesty, even when it's not what Rachel wants to hear. I do wish he was more comforting though, that shoulder squeeze was odd. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:19 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
makeover wrote:This season has dragged on long enough and there is no suspense whatsoever. I just want FRC already.

Peter is the definition of a game player, IMO. If Rachel can't see through that, I have no words.

Exactly this! Peter is the player IMO. It's all a game to him IMO except he does it under the guise of "I am just being real". Please... being real would be leaving like Brooks, not spinning wheels just to be the next bachelor no no  JMO

ITA with both the posts! :yes: He legit reminds me of secret f*ckboi's who play the 'I'll commit when we get there (which is never)' and women fall for it thinking they are being honest and real and are worth being patient over. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:20 pm

makeover wrote:
djogbenyuie wrote:and here is another one dramatic story of an ex girlfriend he couldn't give his all to for Peter.
Just hope we are not going to hear it anytime soon in our TV (for next bach for example).

Feel bad for Rachel in that scene.
Oh you betcha. If he is the lead next season, his opening scene will be him retelling the tale of *gulp* I really want it to work it with Rachel *gulp* but I couldn't give her what she wanted *gulp* I felt so guilty for hurting her *gulp*.

Would he manage to get a tear going or would it be that smarmy smirk of his during this? Y'all can tell me how it is. I skipped all of Nick and I would refuse to watch any of Peter after that talk. He is just a controlling jerk. He gave her falling in love to string her along, but that is all she gets. Or maybe, if she does go to his room crying she will get an ILY, but still no proposal.

He is either a cold, jerk in general, or he is just really not into Rachel. And with his statement about Miami tonight, I just wonder if the reason is the most obvious one? He really made me angry just sitting there looking bored while Rachel cried. Most men do anything they can to avoid crying woman, and Peter looked bored and slightly pleased with himself. UGH! All JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:20 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
coolangel wrote:That clip above along with MF's tweet below makes me think they are going to make it look like Peter leaves at the end of tonight's episode (but he doesn't) Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes. That'll be the cliffhanger leading into next week IMO.

All JMO

Peter being F3 won't even shock me. The only thing that will shock me is if Peter is/was F1 laugh out loud laugh out loud 

Just to hype for nothing, I can see MF tweeting that and the only thing "shocking" is that it's another TBC episode  Rolling Eyes

Welp, called that one. MF is so easy to read no no
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:21 pm

How old is peter again???????

lets see if at 40 he is engaged

errr............ nope....... right after the finale he is already history in my book

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:21 pm

Alanna wrote:I don't think she can let Peter go because I don't think producers would let her have Eric as f2 against Bryan. It's unrealistic imo.

Well I think she lets both Eric and Peter go, listen to what she is saying while holding that rose in her hand...do they hold the rose in there hand while giving the speech.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:22 pm

@pbmax she meets the priest with Peter so she does not let hi go with Eric.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 75 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 59 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 9 - July 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+83
Amethyst
summerdayze
pavalygurl
sparkler
Duke702