SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 9 - July 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 40 of 75 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 57 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

neillane - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 9 - July 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 40 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 9 - July 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by makeover Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:02 pm

This season has dragged on long enough and there is no suspense whatsoever. I just want FRC already.

Peter is the definition of a game player, IMO. If Rachel can't see through that, I have no words.

makeover

Back to top Go down

neillane - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 9 - July 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 40 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 9 - July 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:03 pm

why would Peter's ego be hurt, he doesn't even want her

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:03 pm

And what was suppose to shock us? That Peter is not F1? We kinda knew that a long time ago! Rolling Eyes
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:04 pm

Unfortunately, we still need to see Peter with the priest, so I think Eric is F3, but man, I am over him. That was a sad FS, I mean sad. Ashley got dumped by Constantine at the FS and it wasn't that sad. Peter seriously is all about Peter, she can accept that he isn't going to give in or she can dump him. I really don't want a season of him. Jerk. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:04 pm

I don't think he liked her ever.
Not knocking R but Sometimes I think he acts as though she has BO or something.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:05 pm

He was sitting there, like the ball is in your court. These are my terms, like it or leave it.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachelsseason Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:05 pm

ooohhh, serious, dramatic, finale! Yes, TPTB - I am quivering in my pants after that novel declaration.

Rachelsseason

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:05 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:why would Peter's ego be hurt, he doesn't even want her

I don't think that matters. I just think Peter thinks all girl should like him above guys like Bryan therefore his ego was hurt. All imo

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:06 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:why would Peter's ego be hurt, he doesn't even want her
he wants the wine and maybe Rach has the key? Hugesmile
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:06 pm

@Maddy no he made sure he said it was HIS key. laugh out loud

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:07 pm

Aria wrote:Wait, did they seriously just show us all three guys standing at the rose ceremony which already spoils that she doesn't send anyone home during the fantasy suite itself. It's like they're not even trying anymore.
Yup, TPTB don't even care. It's all so predictable. Ep 5 1on1 winner. Same script, different season since Andi's.

I can already predict F1 next season of the Bachelor even though the lead and contestants haven't been announced yet: Ep 3 1on1 girl. 

It's getting so old. But I see why TPTB change nothing. SM comments let me know general audience still will fall for the same old script 

:thud :thud :thud :thud

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bookworm85 Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:07 pm

I'm wondering what makes her still do FS with Peter then. I can see why she probably let him get to F2. More merciful to let Eric go at F3, seeing that he has real feelings for her, and it would be more heartbreaking to bring him to F2 when he'd be ready to propose. Not even a peek at Bryan's FSD in the promo, which tells me it goes very well IMO.
Bookworm85
Bookworm85

Female Posts : 439

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 75 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 57 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 9 - July 24 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+83
Amethyst
summerdayze
pavalygurl
sparkler
Duke702