SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12

Page 73 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12 - Page 73 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12

Post by BlackHalo Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:33 pm

Dessler wrote:Did Peter just imply that Bryan's cheeks are fake? Oh my.... laugh out loud

Lord. What do people have against Miami? I have seen this criticism of Bryan all season. He can't help where he is from... Suspect

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12 - Page 73 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12

Post by gisellexlopez Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:39 pm

@BlackHalo Lol right!? Now I feel bad for living in Miami. I have no fake boobs or cheeks or anything if anybody was wondering laugh out loud

gisellexlopez

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:39 pm

LynnTa wrote:Just by telling Rachel that he was threatened by her other relationships, Peter has shown that he has no confidence in their relationship and saying that he wasn't sure he wanted to stay shows me that HE couldn't be the ROCK, STRONG man that Rachel is talking about post filming. JMO
Rachel admitted that she was very skeptical coming to the show. But the chosen one let her feel love and helped her to remove the barriers that she had. So it is not Peter for sure, he still has his own barriers.
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:42 pm

LynnTa wrote:I am sure the guys in the house knew it was Bryan but other guys like Kenny handled it like mature man should. Bow out with dignity and not be petty, bitter like kids in a sand box! jmo
Yes, Kenny even said Bryan was classy and I totally agree with him! yes
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:43 pm

Been to Miami and will NEVER return but that being said, do ya'll really think Bryan had cheek implants?? Interesting to see the reactions to the video under the bach FB post. 0 mad reactions. I don't think this hurts his popularity because it seems like most people are rooting for him over Bryan anyway. The producers are really setting this up nicely
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:43 pm

Meanwhile, doesn't Peter color his hair? rofl

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:44 pm

Dessler wrote:So much jealousy in that clip but it clearly highlights the difference between Eric and Peter, with one being a better man IMO. Eric used humour and Peter used insults.

EDT: It seems like the major problem Peter has with Bryan is his confidence/swagger, it has been a reoccurring theme in his criticism of Bryan. Peter might want to look inside himself, having a problem with another person's confidence signifies a problem with one's self most times JMO

Just catching up. I completely agree about the difference between Peter and Eric in that clip. Eric, as everyone has said about him, keeps it real without attacking anyone. I liked how he was like "I'm not mad at Bryan for wearing the watch, it's an expensive watch" and pretty much acknowledges that it's Rachel wearing it that sends a message and he's right. 

But again, he doesn't take that out on Bryan. Peter is like every petty contestant who hates when the lead is clearly into someone else and basically hates that person for the lead being into them. Until I see or hear a legitimate reason or issue that Bryan has had with Peter, Peter can take several seats and go try and find a personality while he's doing that. 

Why is Rachel wearing the watch in front of other guys though?

I swear it's like she's trying to make the guys hate Bryan. Do you realize that with this one as well, she has picked up Bryan in front of the other guys for all of his dates?

It's his generalization/stereotype. I live in SoCal, but I don't go to beach every day, I don't have Botox. His confidence = Miami swagger, make it sound like majority people in Miami are fake. I strongly dislike lumping people together. And has he ever been to Miami?

Someone else said it and I sort of agree that this season more than any other unfortunately has created a lot of subtle undertones of stereotyping and offensiveness. It's not only been about Rachel, of course we've seen things regarding Eric and I do feel like there has been some very real offensive comments regarding Bryan and Hispanic people. 

I saw a comment on another board talking about how much of a loser and skeevy Bryan suddenly seemed on his HTD and I couldn't think of one thing that happened on that date to illicit that response other than we saw him in his cultural environment and with his family. And yet apparently something about it made him seem like such a weird and creepy loser. And I''m like what? Now there's Peter-Bot going on about Miami people just being all fake and plastic. 

And I can just imagine the hell Bryan would have gotten if he'd suggested that Peter was dumb because he was a model and one who didn't go to a four-year college and let's not forget his disingenuine and coitus with a Q. I guarantee that Bryan would have been dragged for daring to insinuate that all models are dumb and calling Precious Peter stupid. But Peter can make sweeping comments about people from Miami just because he dislikes Bryan so much whose only offence seems to be that Rachel may like him more than St. Peter.

Last edited by lleyki on Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:47 pm

Pattycake92 wrote:Been to Miami and will NEVER return but that being said, do ya'll really think Bryan had cheek implants??  Interesting to see the reactions to the video under the bach FB post. 0 mad reactions. I don't think this hurts his popularity because it seems like most people are rooting for him over Bryan anyway.  The producers are really setting this up nicely

Bryan has the same cheeks as his mom - even the "player" video that's got people up in arms shows his defined cheekbones.

And I disagree - there are few people calling out Peter's pettiness there and on reddit but yes most are Peter fanatics.

Last edited by sfrank on Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:48 pm

I can't stand hypocrites and Peter is the definition of one. He's just a pretty boy who can't handle a man getting the girl. It wasn't about getting to be Rachel, it was about beating Bryan.

The double standard for Saint Peter is just pathetic. He can rap that Rachel is from the hood and bash on people's looks and it's all fine and daddy but Bryan is scum to these same people. Pathetic.

imo
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:51 pm

Diana wrote:I can't stand hypocrites and Peter is the definition of one. He's just a pretty boy who can't handle a man getting the girl. It wasn't about getting to be Rachel, it was about beating Bryan.

The double standard for Saint Peter is just pathetic. He can rap that Rachel is from the hood and bash on people's looks and it's all fine and daddy but Bryan is scum to these same people. Pathetic.

imo

Diana, the higher they are - the harder they fall. I can't wait for Peter to come tumbling from that pedestal.
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:52 pm

IMO Peter is stereotyping Bryan for being Latino and therefore a smooth player/latin lover. Will and Josiah are from Miami....why no bashing of them. Bryan is being bashed by the GG's particularly Peter because Dean is his follower IMO....because Peter knows that Bryan is more attractive/full package to Rachel. Peter's insecurity and petty bitterness just highlights Peter's true nature. Peter has shown his true self on his SM....this newest video release just highlights that IMO. What a phony hypocrite. And a racial stereotyper. IMO
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:52 pm

Pattycake92 wrote:Been to Miami and will NEVER return but that being said, do ya'll really think Bryan had cheek implants??  Interesting to see the reactions to the video under the bach FB post. 0 mad reactions. I don't think this hurts his popularity because it seems like most people are rooting for him over Bryan anyway.  The producers are really setting this up nicely

I genuinely can't tell, because he looks like he has really chubby cheeks in all of his old photos. Especially that one that his HS girlfriend posted of him in the pool. Plus, his family member, including his male cousins, all have really distinct cheeks too. I just don't get why it's such a big deal, either way, when practically every single female contestant has gotten some plastic surgery and/or cosmetic work. I can't imagine it would have gone over well if Vanessa said "Raven is so fake, just like her boobs". IMO.

And, yeah, I'm not surprised at all. This is like when Chris Soules went after Nick. If someone is gossiping or attacking the "villain" or the non-fan fave, that only makes viewers like him/her more. Dean and Peter know exactly what they're doing when they're dissing Bryan through social media and interviews. They know exactly how their fans will react. That's why I have less than zero respect for them.  IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 73 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12

+82
MiracleSeason
SafronSahara
whit90
Kashathediva
gurlbrit
flojo031
MiaHawk
fabgirl
composer53
luvstx
quietpal