SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12

Page 71 of 79 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Snapchatgate - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12 - Page 71 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12

Post by stuckinsc Sat Jul 22, 2017 4:37 pm

@MiracleSeason Just me, I was disappointed with Eric losing his temper with Iggy (not Lee), but I then saw that Iggy was a total rat too.  I do think Eric has a bit of a hot temper, but overall, I think Eric is a good guy who has a lot of self awareness and really seems open to growing.  I am converted and would be happy to have Eric if he is the bachelor.

JMO.

Last edited by stuckinsc on Sat Jul 22, 2017 4:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Snapchatgate - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12 - Page 71 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12

Post by SFoster Sat Jul 22, 2017 4:38 pm

HEA wrote:
MiracleSeason wrote:It's interesting that even now, Eric is still seen as whiny and immature because he got into arguments with Iggy and Lee and being disappointed at not getting a 1 on 1 but Peter has been gossiping and attacking Bryan behind his back for weeks and he's still seen as a Saint, JMO.

I do not think Eric is seen that way anymore. His 1-1 with Rachel was so nice and everyone fell in love with him... on top of his great HTD.

Everyone know who is Lee and Iggy was not appreciated by all guys in the mansion too. Eric was involved only to fuel Lee disgusting character

JMO

bestbud! :yes:

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Sat Jul 22, 2017 4:39 pm

There is nothing more pathetic than a man who can dish it out but can't take it. He whinned just last week when he received some negative comments and begged people to be nice to him like effen baby.  FOH.

Bryan has not shaded or said anything negative about Peter or ANY other guy in the house.
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Sat Jul 22, 2017 4:42 pm

sdmom wrote:Eric is fair. Bryan can wear his watch every day but Rachel wears hers in front of the others? That's a sign. I think she already made up her mind at that point.
IMO.
Oh, and if it's any other contestant made that kind of comment "a lot of people in _ ___ (insert city name) have fake asses/ boobs/cheeks" would be crucified, but because he's St. Peter, he was applaud of speaking the truth! SMH. I just hate that kind of generalization/stereotype.
JMO

Aria wrote:Peter's comments just give all the Bryan haterz even more reason to hate him. It's all just so funny considering Peter's "omg, you guys! We all need to be kind to each other! It just makes me cry seeing people be mean to each other". And you just know that Peter is going to pick someone with fake boobs, Botox, and lip fillers, so his comments are hypocritical on two different levels. IMO.

word Good Post I agree

Rachel dodged a bullet IMO. Peter is Pathetic with a capital P IMO.
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 22, 2017 4:46 pm

coolangel wrote:
sdmom wrote:Eric is fair. Bryan can wear his watch every day but Rachel wears hers in front of the others? That's a sign. I think she already made up her mind at that point.
IMO.
Oh, and if it's any other contestant made that kind of comment "a lot of people in _ ___ (insert city name) have fake asses/ boobs/cheeks" would be crucified, but because he's St. Peter, he was applaud of speaking the truth! SMH. I just hate that kind of generalization/stereotype.
JMO

Aria wrote:Peter's comments just give all the Bryan haterz even more reason to hate him. It's all just so funny considering Peter's "omg, you guys! We all need to be kind to each other! It just makes me cry seeing people be mean to each other". And you just know that Peter is going to pick someone with fake boobs, Botox, and lip fillers, so his comments are hypocritical on two different levels. IMO.

word Good Post I agree

Rachel dodged a bullet IMO. Peter is Pathetic with a capital P IMO.

The barrel was always empty IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 22, 2017 4:49 pm

The good part is that this was seen by Rachel. The hard core fans will excuse him as usual but the "normal" viewers will see his true colors IMO

thank you ABC for this gem.... more points for Eric the next bach!!

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Sat Jul 22, 2017 5:14 pm

Dessler wrote:Did Peter just imply that Bryan's cheeks are fake? Oh my.... laugh out loud

What the heck, Peter. You're still hot and I would watch next season pretty much for that + your sexy voice  (yeah, I'm shallow laugh out loud) but the xoxo Gossip Girl activities are starting to get out of hand. It's hilarious because it kept nagging at me who Peter's face and voice reminded me of and I finally realized it the other day - Dan Humphrey aka "Gossip Girl" laugh out loud (I like Dan/Penn Badgley so this isn't an insult, just an ironic observation considering Peter/Dean have been compared to GG laugh out loud).

Last edited by TheWrongReasons on Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sat Jul 22, 2017 5:23 pm

Oh my god. Is he freaking kidding me? no no The best part is Peter cries a dang river anytime anyone criticizes him "we should all love each-other" gag me... He's so pathetic... I seriously can't wait for when she dumps his azz laugh out loud
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachelsseason Sat Jul 22, 2017 5:30 pm

Bryan and Rachel are going to meet her family. That is the context for wearing the watches. She is not going to wear her watch when she is bringing Eric and Peter home. Context is everything. And I not going to dignify Peter's statements with a response. May be, just may be he can get a lesson, or two, in maturity from Eric in the interim.

Rachelsseason

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jul 22, 2017 5:32 pm

Dessler wrote:Did Peter just imply that Bryan's cheeks are fake? Oh my.... laugh out loud

There ya go. That in a nutshell is who Peter is in his own words. A petty middle schooler. If you can't compete on your own then you gotta find some way some how to bring the other guy down behind his back. You go guy! You rock! rofl
Meanwhile as I am rifling through Petey the clown's luggage I have found 3 brand new boxes of Lady Clairol's Nice 'n' Easy Grey Bee Gone. I laughed so hard I as I threw my tissue in Petey's garbage it knocked over the used box of Lady Clairol from this morning. Tsk Tsk Petey. Now I know who you been seeing. Snapchatgate - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12 - Page 71 2498057887

Last edited by Kashathediva on Sat Jul 22, 2017 5:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia23_12 Sat Jul 22, 2017 5:34 pm

Diana wrote:Oh my god. Is he freaking kidding me? no no The best part is Peter cries a dang river anytime anyone criticizes him "we should all love each-other" gag me... He's so pathetic... I seriously can't wait for when she dumps his azz laugh out loud

Me too !!!! Eric for Bachelor !!! :yes: :yes: :yes:
Emilia23_12
Emilia23_12

Female Posts : 570

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sat Jul 22, 2017 5:36 pm

What really bothers me about Peter in that clip is not he's no fan of Bryan. I accept the fact not everyone is going to be friends with everyone, and this is not a competition for Mr Congeniality. It's his generalization/stereotype. I live in SoCal, but I don't go to beach every day, I don't have Botox. His confidence = Miami swagger, make it sound like majority people in Miami are fake. I strongly dislike lumping people together. And has he ever been to Miami?
All Jmo.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 71 of 79 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12

+82
MiracleSeason
SafronSahara
whit90
Kashathediva
gurlbrit
flojo031
MiaHawk
fabgirl
composer53
luvstx
quietpal