SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12

Page 8 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Snapchatgate - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12 - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12

Post by SFoster Sun Jul 16, 2017 11:46 pm

Ilovepeter wrote:I didn't realize Eric lived in LA. He seemed to be celebrating someone's birthday with a group of friends in Laguna Beach.

But funny how he grew his hair out in one day. The day before he posted a pic getting ready to play soccer, and he was bald.  The lady having the birthday, is Shery who runs Be RAW. Her birthday was actually the weekend before. Notice how he didn't tag anyone.  Maybe that means nothing, I think it's odd.

Also, on the 6th when Eric went to Baltimore and Rachel went to NYC, he shaved his head. I figure the gif of him with shaved head in soccer uniform was taken in Baltimore around the 7th and looks like he's wearing Orioles colors. And of course he WAS probably going in "the" weekend bald, just not this past weekend. laugh out loud Because at the Body at the espys event on Tuesday the 11th, his hair had grown out again.

I think it would make more sense to have an F1 who actually LIVES in LA out and about doing their normal routine. And seeing Rachel lead at night or other times in the safe house. Because, let's face it, all his many friends in LA are probably like, where's Eric?  Sure, if an F1 lives in Miami and was spotted in LA, that would raise attention. JMO And this could explain why maybe Rachel had a handler with her. For the times when Eric was doing his thing elsewhere. laugh out loud

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Snapchatgate - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12 - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12

Post by sdmom Sun Jul 16, 2017 11:49 pm

BlueJeanBaby wrote:
sdmom wrote:I remember in Andi's season that Nick was spotted in LA during MTA filming weekend and I tried really really hard to see if there's any evidence pointing he's there for a SHV but we all know how that ended.

Peter is in LA. If he's f1 then I am glad finally he goes to Rachel, but dont they usually have handlers around?

Do you think it's possible TPTB "encourages" him to travel to LA to drum up ratings ?

question Hm. Didn't know that about Nick as far as LA sighting goes. Was he approached to do Bach back then/ did he petition for it?

Do they even decide next Bach this early?

Nick was the villain of thatbseadon. He asked to see Andi but was refused so he gave CH a letter to her.
I was trying to say there could be lots of reason for Peter to be in LA. I don't know why and that's why it's interesting from a sleuther's point of view. Jmo.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueJeanBaby Sun Jul 16, 2017 11:51 pm

sdmom wrote:
BlueJeanBaby wrote:
sdmom wrote:I remember in Andi's season that Nick was spotted in LA during MTA filming weekend and I tried really really hard to see if there's any evidence pointing he's there for a SHV but we all know how that ended.

Peter is in LA. If he's f1 then I am glad finally he goes to Rachel, but dont they usually have handlers around?

Do you think it's possible TPTB "encourages" him to travel to LA to drum up ratings ?

question Hm. Didn't know that about Nick as far as LA sighting goes. Was he approached to do Bach back then/ did he petition for it?

Do they even decide next Bach this early?

Nick was the villain of thatbseadon. He asked to see Andi but was refused so he gave CH a letter to her.
I was trying to say there could be lots of reason for Peter to be in LA. I don't know why and that's why it's interesting from a sleuther's point of view. Jmo.

LORD I completely forgot about the "I just want her to read this letter" thing.

And completely agree re: slew of potential reasons for Peter's visit. Was just trying to flesh out possible scenarios based on precedent.
BlueJeanBaby
BlueJeanBaby

Female Posts : 56

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:14 am

So Rachel responded to a very rude comment on IG, super insulting and disrespectful towards Rachel, kinda praised Peter, and Peter blocked the poster a couple minutes after Rachel responded. He wasn't tagged.

ETA: when I said kinda praised Peter, I was referring to the OP not Rachel.

Last edited by ReneeM on Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:34 am; edited 1 time in total

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:20 am

I feel like that comment wouldn't have hit a nerve as much if it was untrue - ie if she actually did pick Peter.

Snapchatgate - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12 - Page 8 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:20 am

The plot thickens! :stirthepot
If Peter is f1, then we have to re-think SHV for the future!

C'mon, Rachel, post something! So we can :detective

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:20 am

@ReneeM Can you post the response on how she praised Peter, I'm not seeing it.

I'm reading the one where she says "logical opinion" which is what I've been saying all season. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:25 am

I actually thought it supported that she picked Bryan, since the guy was basically calling her an idiot for falling for Bryan's shtick.

And the guy said that he posted on Pater's IG to come see the comment. So it makes that he saw it.

IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:27 am

If I'm reading the right comment, to me she got ticked for being told she's book smart not relationship smart. I don't see it a support for either one other than sticking up for herself.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:28 am

GuardianAngel wrote:@ReneeM Can you post the response on how she praised Peter, I'm not seeing it.

I'm reading the one where she says "logical opinion" which is what I've been saying all season. laugh out loud

The part saying Peter deserves better than Rachel. I did say kinda laugh out loud

Snapchatgate - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12 - Page 8 Image10

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:30 am

That troll deserves blocking. laugh out loud Go Peter.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:32 am

This is her response. I don't see it support for either of them, but herself, and rightly so. But I could see how it could go both ways. She could have not liked the 'gag'.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BWjGpUPjoqt/?taken-by=therachlindsay&hl=en
therachlindsay
therachlindsay@15child_of_god15 I've got all the smarts. And I'm smart enough to reply to your little self one time and then let you live to only be relevant in my comments. You don't know me, you don't know what happened and you don't know anything about anybody else other than what they choose to show via social media and television. I'm so tired of you on my page. Please go elsewhere and find a home and a logical opinion. Hopefully you will find smarts there too

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12

+82
MiracleSeason
SafronSahara
whit90
Kashathediva
gurlbrit
flojo031
MiaHawk
fabgirl
composer53
luvstx
quietpal