SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12

Page 47 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Snapchatgate - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12 - Page 47 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12

Post by kerriway Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:55 pm

@socalfan It's the eleventh hour literally! How am I just NOW seeing this!!!!!!!!!!!! clapping! :claphands High clap :crazed I wanted it to be him, I thought it was him, but thanks to you and everyone on the board now I KNOW it's him. Mondays just got even better. So glad I found you girls!!!

If I could truly embrace mediocrity, I wouldn't have to make any decisions because fear would make all my decisions for me. ~Nurberxo
kerriway
kerriway

Back to top Go down

Snapchatgate - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12 - Page 47 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12

Post by makeover Thu Jul 20, 2017 12:00 am

I am the sort that once there seems to be solid sleuthing evidence, I can accept that my favorite may not be F1. It happened during one of the international season of the Bachelorette. I really loved the chemistry the lead had with my favorite who ended up F3 (and ironically some viewers called him a too-smooth sweet-talker as well laugh out loud) but once there was clear sleuthing evidence showing that he was at home the period they were filming the FRC, I had to accept that he is not F1. In a way, it's better for me, because at least I won't have false hope come FRC time.

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 20, 2017 12:09 am

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu Jul 20, 2017 12:15 am

Rachel hanging out with her fellow princesses Snapchatgate - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12 - Page 47 1f60d  heartbeat

Snapchatgate - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12 - Page 47 JQs9fgR
Snapchatgate - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12 - Page 47 HEWCbjP
All pics are Rachel's IG stories

Last edited by Diana on Thu Jul 20, 2017 3:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 20, 2017 12:17 am

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueJeanBaby Thu Jul 20, 2017 12:23 am

A bit late to this convo but...didn't Dean say in the same interview that he doesn't actually know who Rachel chose? So, in that regard, he's not necessarily bad-mouthing Rachel's choice IMO. He's mainly noting that his loyalty lies with Peter because they were closer than he and Bryan--which, to the point made by @FashionLover and others, is not petty so much as an indicator of how he acts in friendships. I don't think his reaction is abnormal, nor do I think it will compromise his relationship with Rachel. My friends make dumb decisions all the time. Or say things I don't agree with. Or do things that warrant judgment. (Not saying that Bryan falls into any of those categories mind you.) And, at times, I call them out for it. It doesn't in any way impact our friendship if we disagree. Add to that the fact that Rachel is technically his ex, and IMO he legitimately doesn't need to like or pretend to like who she chooses.

They went through a lot of deeply emotional experiences together irrespective of her relationship with the other men. It's clear there's a bond between them, IMO, so... *Kanye Shrug* I think they'll be fine laugh out loud
BlueJeanBaby
BlueJeanBaby

Female Posts : 56

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueJeanBaby Thu Jul 20, 2017 12:27 am

2observe wrote:
kraft33 wrote:Rachel was pretty sour and petty last season too. Didn't Vanessa congratulate her on Twitter for being the bachelorette and Rachel didn't even acknowledge her? And let's not forget her Kelly interview where she basically said she moved on to better things instead of saying something nice about Nick when Nick always praised her.
There's no doubt in my mind that Rachel had her reasons for those actions.  We don't know what went on behind the scene, and alot of the women apparently agreed with Rachel's actions.

This may not be fit for this thread, so delete if so but wasn't it noted that Vanessa was initially supposed to get a villain edit...?
BlueJeanBaby
BlueJeanBaby

Female Posts : 56

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Jul 20, 2017 12:30 am

GuardianAngel wrote:IA people can cheer on whoever they want and speculate fabricating scenario's based on their own fantasies. There is the other part which is what this forum is all about, and that's sleuthing. Gathering evidence that points to the F1, based on actual s/caps, facts, locations matched up, timing of SHV's proof of the whereabouts of the speculated F1 and other endless clues that are gathered.

These add up to speculation and sometimes proof of who the F1 is. To say that these items can be photoshopped, or Rachel can be taken there separately and a pic taken of her, then Bryan is taken there separately to fool everyone IMO isn't rational logical thinking. We have proof for many seasons July 4th is SHV, for sure. That's the weekend we are on the look out. This season didn't disappoint. To add to that the actual SHV location was sleuthed to a tee, along with Bryan in the very same pool, along with hatgate, watchgate and pillowgate, among a lot of other things that have been uncovered. If this isn't proof and one still doesn't believe the outcome, they are welcome to continue rooting for their favourite, however  to say that everyone can root for who they want, and all opinions are embraced is fine, IA however as a sleuthing forum, it's difficult to embrace an opinion where there is no valid point to prove why that opinion is formed. To discount it by saying, TPTB can be playing with us, or it's a foiler season, without any valid proof or explanation, isn't going to be taken seriously by sleuthers and will be questioned by sluethers, not to be snarky but to understand why that opinion that doesn't make sense is being shared.

When sleuthers speculate, it's done with concrete information, a s/cap, SM, something is giving us a reason to speculate. Saying Bryan isn't the F1 and Peter is going to profess his love because of the way he looks at her, and they'll live happily ever after is a fantasy IMHO based on the desire that Peter is the F1. Unless someone watched the FRC and can upload a vid, or has pics of Peter twirlling Rachel, then maybe there is proof. Up until now, nothing points to Peter or Eric as the F1, nothing at all IMHO.

Great post. As an addition, in the one true foiler season, Des, the lack of Brooks SHV's were one of the first indications that the spoiler could be false. Chris was not watched as closely, but there was a person who worked with him who did tell a select few that he took long weekends every other weekend.

Many of us Brooks fans tried in vain to rationalize the lack of SHV. It was in fact a great sleuthing tool. I think TPTB likes foilers, but they have never been willing to fly the F2 places and take pictures of them to keep one going. By the time they would do that they are already knee deep in BIP. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 20, 2017 12:35 am

SFoster wrote:I personally do not think any of the contestants know who won except F2. They know the spoiler of course. But who would trust them not to tell someone else, then on and on? The whole world would find out. I think they all have a confidentiality agreement, not just the lead. Rachel didn't even tell her best friend(s).  She knows the ramifications of leaks. 5 million bucks. JMO
I 100% believe the SHV evidence and have given up all hope of F1 being Peter. Is it possible to have even less than zero percent hope?
 rofl

What I don't understand is why Rachel would risk posting so much IG video of the July 4th SHV and answering requests from people on this board. My understanding is that she was aware of the sleuthing that goes on for this franchise. It just seems really risky for a lawyer.

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Thu Jul 20, 2017 12:50 am

This is a historic season, they've said over and over.

Here's a crazy thought. Maybe they've said this because of the whole first black Bachelorette. Just like they called the announcement historic before they revealed she was the next lead on Jimmy Kimmel. Just saying. 

What I don't understand is why Rachel would risk posting so much IG video of the July 4th SHV and answering requests from people on this board. My understanding is that she was aware of the sleuthing that goes on for this franchise. It just seems really risky for a lawyer.

First, in my opinion, the answering requests of members on this board is speculative. I think it's something fun to consider and the posts coming moments or a few hours after someone posted something is funny but not something that we know is a fact, IMO. 

Two, what did Rachel really post so much? She posted a picture of her laying on the grass that if anything, since it came after Peter's picture in the kiddie pool, had a lot of Peter/Rachel fans holding onto as possible proof that they were together. And then she posted one IG story jumping around on a bed. That was it. 

Again, as someone else pointed out, it's prudent for many to remember that this board and the intense sleuthing, following spoilers, etc. is done by only a small number of the show's viewers. I can tell you for a fact that all the friends I have who watch the show, watch it unspoiled because they just don't care that much. They enjoy more the social aspect of watching together as a group, the wine and cheese and snarking for two hours and they go on with their life. 

And that's also why I see what many others are saying that to believe the producers concocted such a convoluted and elaborate plan to foil the maybe 10 percent of viewers who even follow all this stuff is a bit far-fetched.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 20, 2017 1:10 am

@lleyki I get what you're saying. There aren't very many viewers who come here. But those that do can spread that information easily all around SM.

Isn't there a chance that some entertainment show or online magazine is going to run the story with the pics? The internet is such a small place. It is very easy to find this site.

I wouldn't risk it if I were in her position and profession. I know some Intellectual Property lawyers that would never dare watch an illegally downloaded show even. Maybe she found a loophole in the confidentiality contract Snapchatgate - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12 - Page 47 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Thu Jul 20, 2017 1:48 am

I would like to know, what has Rachel posted that's been risky? I haven't seen anything. Am I missing something here?no idea

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12

+82
MiracleSeason
SafronSahara
whit90
Kashathediva
gurlbrit
flojo031
MiaHawk
fabgirl
composer53
luvstx
quietpal