SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12

Page 45 of 79 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 62 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Snapchatgate - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12 - Page 45 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12

Post by SFoster Wed Jul 19, 2017 8:25 pm

Diana wrote:I don't mean to be snarky but I genuinely confused on how people can dispute SHV gate, I guess it just doesn't matter what people sleuth, people are going to want to believe their favorite is F1 despite facts...

JMO

Exactly! That is true. Snapchatgate - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12 - Page 45 4256136633

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Snapchatgate - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12 - Page 45 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12

Post by Aria Wed Jul 19, 2017 8:27 pm

Diana wrote:I don't mean to be snarky but I genuinely confused on how people can dispute SHV gate, I guess it just doesn't matter what people sleuth, people are going to want to believe their favorite is F1 despite facts...

JMO

Yup, I'm confused too. For Rachel to have chosen anyone but Bryan, it would mean that the two of them flew to LA and went to that house separately, took staged pictures of themselves, and then used a IG story app that would allow them to post those pictures more than 24 hours after the fact. And all this in the off-chance that someone would be able to find a listing of that house in the LA area, think they were together during the 4th of July, and convince a forum (that reaches maybe 1% of all the viewers) that Bryan and Rachel were together.

I would understand if there was a pattern for this type of manipulation and deception from TPTB, but they've never done anything even remotely close to this. Not even when they had bigger shocks on the line, like the Jason reveal or any of the foiled seasons like Des, Brad, and Ali. JMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Wed Jul 19, 2017 8:29 pm

Rachel said something yesterday that was interesting. In one interview, she asks viewers to give Bryan a chance. She knew he was not a fan favorite, and she didn't vehemently say he's a great guy (which was odd), but she did say in the end we will see that he is who he said he is. I'm like, scratching my head, who did he say he is? I missed that. To me, she should have said some specifically flattering things about him. And she was so without emotion. Her wording was very interesting. Red flag to me. JMO

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Wed Jul 19, 2017 8:33 pm

Aria wrote:

JMO

Yup, I'm confused too. For Rachel to have chosen anyone but Bryan, it would mean that the two of them flew to LA and went to that house separately, took staged pictures of themselves, and then used a IG story app that would allow them to post those pictures more than 24 hours after the fact. And all this in the off-chance that someone would be able to find a listing of that house in the LA area, think they were together during the 4th of July, and convince a forum (that reaches maybe 1% of all the viewers) that Bryan and Rachel were together.

I would understand if there was a pattern for this type of manipulation and deception from TPTB, but they've never done anything even remotely close to this. Not even when they had bigger shocks on the line, like the Jason reveal or any of the foiled seasons like Des, Brad, and Ali. JMO.

As I said, I think Rachel could have been taken there while she was already in LA in May. No big deal as far as I can see. And that house may not even be the SH but just A house they used to shoot the pics. The SH could be totally different place. We don't know.  This is a historic season, they've said over and over. Also first time, they went to the trouble to FIND a racist white guy, search him out in twitter world and bring him for the show.  Not funny. at all. Compared to that, these puny foiler activities are nothing, imo.

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Wed Jul 19, 2017 8:38 pm

Sometimes I think August 7th will come and go and people will still be arguing about who won. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Acrunch Wed Jul 19, 2017 8:38 pm

I didn't have much doubt who the F1 was before the SHV sleuthed pictures were posted yesterday. Now that we have those, it's a done deal in my mind. Those pictures are evidence...nothing subjective, no biases at play. I wish that wasn't the case but it is what it is. Only thing left to do is wish Rachel and her chosen one a happy life together and for Peter to find his his happiness with his "the one" as well.
Acrunch
Acrunch

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Wed Jul 19, 2017 8:50 pm

I'm not arguing. I'm just stating why I think I'm right. cantstopl rofl

handwave

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by appiah01 Wed Jul 19, 2017 8:53 pm

Alanna wrote:Can't even be annoyed at Dean. What a friggin moron. IMO.

Dean and Peter are like 14 yr old mean girls. Just staahhhppp. They are upset that they lost to Bryan...it isn't about Rachel or her happiness. They are competitive and they are mad they lost. Not everyone has to like each other- in fact Rachel and Vanessa did not get along at all last season- but going around after the fact and denigrating Rachel's judgment and ganging up against Bryan is silly and childish and just simply not the behavior of mature men.

Rachel and Bryan don't need the approval of the masses- they can live their life even if Twitter doesn't like them. I'm sure they can rise above because they are grown ups and having approval of your relationship by strangers is just not necessary if you are secure in the reality of what you have. It would behoove Dean and Peter to learn to do the same because catty is not a good look on anyone and especially not on grown men.

appiah01

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Wed Jul 19, 2017 9:12 pm

Peter posted a comment on his IG again, asking people to stop trashing the contestants on the show so much: "No matter what your views or beliefs are, don't be the hate as it only creates more. Be the light and love that brightens the world around you."  I totally agree with you, Pete. I hope you share that wisdom with your buddy Dean as well.

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Wed Jul 19, 2017 9:15 pm

To a certain extent, this show feeds into a romantic's love for HEA. And those who prefer Peter are putting on their rose-colored glasses and hoping for their version of HEA. There is too much evidence for Bryan not to be F1 ... as much as I prefer Peter to Bryan personally.

Some posters love the sleuthing and discovering the hidden info that allows them to see past editing and select the F1 based on evidence. SM has made sleuthing easier than in the beginning days of this franchise. And then there are posters that just like to snark - some of the best snark posters have toned it down in recent years (looking at you K - love your posts regardless!) but others have stepped it up. I've noticed that the frequency of snark has coincided with the growth in SM. JMHO
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5419

Back to top Go down

Post by kraft33 Wed Jul 19, 2017 9:16 pm

Rachel was pretty sour and petty last season too. Didn't Vanessa congratulate her on Twitter for being the bachelorette and Rachel didn't even acknowledge her? And let's not forget her Kelly interview where she basically said she moved on to better things instead of saying something nice about Nick when Nick always praised her.

kraft33

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Wed Jul 19, 2017 9:16 pm

Aria wrote:Sometimes I think August 7th will come and go and people will still be arguing about who won. IMO.

cantstopl rofl It's a possibility this season IMO. Maybe I am making this worse but I can definitely see one of the arguments being that Rachel is just engaged to Bryan for the time being till the time Peter is ready to propose and she was secretly meeting him in Janesville while having official SHVs with Bryan. Snapchatgate - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12 - Page 45 3806527698

JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 79 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 62 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12

+82
MiracleSeason
SafronSahara
whit90
Kashathediva
gurlbrit
flojo031
MiaHawk
fabgirl
composer53
luvstx
quietpal