SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12

Page 44 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Snapchatgate - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12 - Page 44 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jul 20, 2017 6:42 am

coolangel wrote:
Nillay wrote:I still think Dean is a good dude. The opinions we have about the guys are based on what we get to see ...and if we are allowed to voice our opinions, so is he. Besides that he and Bryan lived in a house together for at least a few weaks.....we haven't, so he obviously knows more. I don't mind him picking Peter's side either.. i mean i would defend and support a good friend of mine too. The reporter asked him a question and he answerd honestly...why be secretive about how you feel about someone:)

I get that they are entitled to voice their opinions but if that just leads to more hate for others, why do it? That huge rant Peter wrote about SM trolls and yet he has contributed to the Bryan hate all season long by liking shady comments about him. So why should I have any sympathy for him when he has none for others? And I disagree about the 'living in the same house so they know more' part. If I am left in a house of 30 women cut-off from all external communication with no books, music and talk about my relationship and housemates day-in-day-out, I am going to lose my mind and probably pick a fight with every single one of them and the producers. laugh out loud That doesn't define who I am in real life. They admit that they were not even friends with Bryan so what do they know about him that is worth something (JMO).

Like I said earlier, us voicing our opinions is very different than the cast voicing their opinions IMO. Their words are used as fact by the SM trolls/fans to hate on others and I see no reason to do it unless something really major went down IMO. IMO People just use the honesty card to be rude and mean publicly these days and that is what Peter/Dean's behavior reminds me of. IMO Both of them have a lot of growing up to do.

All JMO
word Excellent post @coolangel yes

To me there is no reason why Peter or Dean should be shading Rachel's choice especially if Dean claims to be a "friend" and Peter early on claiming he will block/delete anything negative re Rachel and yet has liked very negative posts about Bryan who is (IMO from all the sleuthing done) Rach's choice and F1. Nothing wrong with giving an opinion, even a negative one, but to me it's hypocritical of Peter to rant about negative opinions of SM when he himself has been fanning those flames and liking negative opinions on his castmember. It's once again actions not matching words IMO when it comes to Peter.  no no 

JMO
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Snapchatgate - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12 - Page 44 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12

Post by stuckinsc Thu Jul 20, 2017 6:43 am

sfrank wrote:
SFoster wrote:I have not known RS to dislike a (spoiled) F1 so much. I didn't watch Andi's and JoJo's season. And we have  Millsy and Mario and those Two Guys dissing him. Those who "like" Bryan for Rachel only say they have major heat going on, but the leads almost never pick the one they have the major heat with, do they?  Not that I have noticed. And Olivia C says she loves Eric and Eric's family - they are so great - but for sure she's only friends with Eric. In fact, she even said she could see them being BEST FRIENDS.  Rachel said she is engaged to her best friend!  laugh out loud

RS has been VERY tame about Bryan, IMO. When he dislikes someone you know it.  In fact, he's actually to alluded to more about Peter than he has with Bryan. And Millsy is  an a-hole to everyone, every season.

Just go re-read his season long campaign against Jordan. He hated Jordan. He is just tired of watching Rachel and Bryan kiss. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Jul 20, 2017 6:49 am

SFoster wrote:
mindless wrote:
SFoster wrote:I personally do not think any of the contestants know who won except F2. They know the spoiler of course. But who would trust them not to tell someone else, then on and on? The whole world would find out. I think they all have a confidentiality agreement, not just the lead. Rachel didn't even tell her best friend(s).  She knows the ramifications of leaks. 5 million bucks. JMO

All the contestants have confidentiality clauses in their contracts indeed, which is why they're probably not worried about hiding the outcome from their show friends. They all need to keep their mouths shut about what happens on the show, so they're unlikely to go blabbing about the final pick either. Alex kind of did already though by accident. JMO.

But they don't know anything once they are eliminated. They don't know anything unless another contestant who went further blabs, and they are not supposed to.  So even F3 doesn't know the outcome unless F1 or F2 tells, and that is not allowed. That is what I meant.

I know and I'm just saying that I think the guys do tell each other, because they're all in the same boat in a sense. They've all signed confidentiality agreements, so they're less likely to blab to any third party than real life friends who haven't signed anything. They all tell someone, whether it's their parents, siblings, best friend or all of the above. Close friends from the same season are a no-brainer IMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Jul 20, 2017 6:50 am

Personally, for me any season we each see a love story be it between the lead and F1, F2 or F6, it's a good season for me.  So for me it's not about seeing it or even if I like the F1, it's about sleuthing facts, evidence and SCs.

Even if one overlooks (and I get being skeptical there because patterns change), Bryan's getting the FIR and epi 5 1:1, which for the last few seasons has been an indicator of the F1, post filming has been an indicator of Bryan to me.  Interviews and such can all be interpreted differently by each of us.  So if you look at them both wearing the watches, Rachel wearing the hat Bryan bought her on her HTD, and the timing of all parties involved SM behavior and whereabouts during suspected SHVs, leads to Bryan being F1.  And then when you add the discovery of the SH matching both Bryan and Rachel's IG stories, It's a done deal to me.

If one can make an argument on when SHVs for the others occurred and why there would be such an elaborate plan for a foiler, I'm all for it.  But I need dates, times, SCs for evidence, etc. to work with, not just its a season of firsts.   Because sleuthing wise that does not prove anything, IMO.

JMO

ETA:  In the past some of the handlers (Elan particularly with Arie and Sean) have posted after the F1 is revealed, pics of the F2 and F3 hanging out after being eliminated.  So the guys know who the F1 is, IMO. If they don't know before the MTA, they will know for sure by then. IMO

ETA #2:  with that, I'll step off my :soapbox, agree to disagree and let it go. bestbud!
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachelsseason Thu Jul 20, 2017 6:55 am

Unless things have changed, or Jojo's season was exceptional, J Fuertes clearly said that he knew everything about the final outcome. He was not in the F4.
Source : https://youtu.be/n_z9rPvaJlo

Rachelsseason

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Thu Jul 20, 2017 7:03 am

For sure, if Rachel posts a story with Bryan like Kaitlyn did (an oopsy), that is proof. I consider that proof. I mean, how could you argue with Bryan being in the bed behind her? laugh out loud Even if someone had spotted Bryan in a Miami airport or an LA airport on the SHV weekend, that would strengthen it for me, for sure.

I appreciate everyone's opinions!

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Jul 20, 2017 7:05 am

SFoster wrote:For sure, if Rachel posts a story with Bryan like Kaitlyn did (an oopsy), that is proof. I consider that proof. I mean, how could you argue with Bryan being in the bed behind her? laugh out loud  Even if someone had spotted Bryan in a Miami airport or an LA airport on the SHV weekend, that would strengthen it for me, for sure.

I do think Bryan turning off his tags has made the airport sightings harder. Oh well we will know for sure in 2.5 weeks.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Thu Jul 20, 2017 7:05 am

Rachelsseason wrote:Unless things have changed, or Jojo's season was exceptional, J Fuertes clearly said that he knew everything about the final outcome. He was not in the F4.
Source : https://youtu.be/n_z9rPvaJlo

Apparently, RS does too. Even though he was wrong twice out of the last 4 B'ette seasons. And first he said he was positive Rachel was with Peter. But he did say we would have to wait and see on August 7. I was side-eyeing that. laugh out loud

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Thu Jul 20, 2017 7:06 am

stuckinsc wrote:
SFoster wrote:For sure, if Rachel posts a story with Bryan like Kaitlyn did (an oopsy), that is proof. I consider that proof. I mean, how could you argue with Bryan being in the bed behind her? laugh out loud  Even if someone had spotted Bryan in a Miami airport or an LA airport on the SHV weekend, that would strengthen it for me, for sure.

I do think Bryan turning off his tags has made the airport sightings harder. Oh well we will know for sure in 2.5 weeks.

That is a very good point! Hugesmile

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu Jul 20, 2017 7:15 am

I don't mean to be snarky but I genuinely confused on how people can dispute SHV gate, I guess it just doesn't matter what people sleuth, people are going to want to believe their favorite is F1 despite facts...

JMO
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by rinacabigas Thu Jul 20, 2017 7:20 am

In my opinion pics of SHVs, IG stories, IG Photos, sightings, etc. are compelling evidence but not an absolute truth without a shadow of a doubt. They can be manipulated/fabricated by the aid of internet. So, for me unless the photo shows the couple together....the evidence is still not conclusive 100% truth. All my opinion!!!

rinacabigas

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Jul 20, 2017 7:24 am

Diana wrote:I don't mean to be snarky but I genuinely confused on how people can dispute SHV gate, I guess it just doesn't matter what people sleuth, people are going to want to believe their favorite is F1 despite facts...

JMO

I knew Andi picked Josh and still held hope she would change to Nick. I wanted Chris Soules to put on his big boy panties and date Becca instead on engagement to dating with Whitney. So I get it, you see something and want it to be true. In both these cases I thought the spoiled relationship was doomed to fail. I don't see that with Bryan especially if he is moving for her. All JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12

+82
MiracleSeason
SafronSahara
whit90
Kashathediva
gurlbrit
flojo031
MiaHawk
fabgirl
composer53
luvstx
quietpal