SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12

Page 43 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Snapchatgate - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12 - Page 43 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12

Post by SFoster Wed Jul 19, 2017 6:25 pm

I have not known RS to dislike a (spoiled) F1 so much. I didn't watch Andi's and JoJo's season. And we have Millsy and Mario and those Two Guys dissing him. Those who "like" Bryan for Rachel only say they have major heat going on, but the leads almost never pick the one they have the major heat with, do they? Not that I have noticed. And Olivia C says she loves Eric and Eric's family - they are so great - but for sure she's only friends with Eric. In fact, she even said she could see them being BEST FRIENDS. Rachel said she is engaged to her best friend! laugh out loud

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Snapchatgate - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12 - Page 43 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12

Post by SFoster Wed Jul 19, 2017 6:28 pm

They are not allowed to tell their friends, are they?  Especially fellow contestants!  I doubt that is allowed!  JMO  I think Rachel said she only told her family.  If you tell one person, you might as well tell the world, right?

ETA: Of course the F2 knows the outcome.

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Nillay Wed Jul 19, 2017 6:35 pm

coolangel wrote:
Nillay wrote:I still think Dean is a good dude. The opinions we have about the guys are based on what we get to see ...and if we are allowed to voice our opinions, so is he. Besides that he and Bryan lived in a house together for at least a few weaks.....we haven't, so he obviously knows more. I don't mind him picking Peter's side either.. i mean i would defend and support a good friend of mine too. The reporter asked him a question and he answerd honestly...why be secretive about how you feel about someone:)

I get that they are entitled to voice their opinions but if that just leads to more hate for others, why do it? That huge rant Peter wrote about SM trolls and yet he has contributed to the Bryan hate all season long by liking shady comments about him. So why should I have any sympathy for him when he has none for others? And I disagree about the 'living in the same house so they know more' part. If I am left in a house of 30 women cut-off from all external communication with no books, music and talk about my relationship and housemates day-in-day-out, I am going to lose my mind and probably pick a fight with every single one of them and the producers. laugh out loud That doesn't define who I am in real life. They admit that they were not even friends with Bryan so what do they know about him that is worth something (JMO).

Like I said earlier, us voicing our opinions is very different than the cast voicing their opinions IMO. Their words are used as fact by the SM trolls/fans to hate on others and I see no reason to do it unless something really major went down IMO. IMO People just use the honesty card to be rude and mean publicly these days and that is what Peter/Dean's behavior reminds me of. IMO Both of them have a lot of growing up to do.

All JMO

With the living in the house part i meant that he would know more about Bryans personality since they don't show us everything . I found Peter's rant a bit hypocritical as wel but i just think he's very petty. I can get that Dean's comment adds feul to the fire but i don't think that was his intention jmo. It seemed like he was answering truthfully. I don't think there is any bad blood between Dean and Bryan(they follow each other, Dean tagged him in pictures etc.) But Its obvious Peter and Bryan dislike each other. So Dean siding with Pk doesn't bode wel for Bryan indeed. I just don't think he was shading Bryan on purpose or at least i hope not. Smiley

Nillay

Female Posts : 145

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Wed Jul 19, 2017 6:39 pm

IMO, sm is being used to continue a storyline past filming and up to the finale. The "characters" all have a job to do and positions to take. JMO

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Jul 19, 2017 6:39 pm

The guys know who won, IMO.

Serious question, no snark, sarcasm, rudeness, or negativity meant.  But how do those that still believe there's a chance for Eric or Peter to be F1 over look all the sleuthing, particularly the SHVs.  Especially the discovery last night that matches up to IG posts made by Rachel and Bryan during the 4th SHV?

Again not trying to be snarky, but why is it that it's all suddenly part of some big elaborate foiler plan, when time after time, season after season, sleuthing and SHVs have proved who the F1 was.  Regardless of who you like, dislike or whose fan fav, IMO sleuthing always proves true, SCs don't lie and everything we have at this point indicates Bryan is F1.  Why would this season be different or why TPTB and all involved suddenly go to such links to pull off the foiler of all foilers?

Not trying to change anyone's mind, just generally trying to understand. And I know everyone's entitled to their thoughts, opinions and hopes until see lets the F2 go early or the first guy steps out of the limo.  Wouldn't want to change or discourage that. Just curious.  

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Wed Jul 19, 2017 6:43 pm

I personally do not think any of the contestants know who won except F2. They know the spoiler of course. But who would trust them not to tell someone else, then on and on? The whole world would find out. I think they all have a confidentiality agreement, not just the lead. Rachel didn't even tell her best friend(s). She knows the ramifications of leaks. 5 million bucks. JMO

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Wed Jul 19, 2017 6:54 pm

@Ladybug82 Respectfully, I don't think there is proof so far? Just evidence. This season is a historic season. I also don't think it is any big deal at all to take Rachel to the safe house to snap a photo of her standing on the bed. Or in the yard. She was in LA for 2 weeks post season, doing interview circuit. She said Monday, she was dead tired from 13 hours straight of media stuff! The SH could be 5 minutes away, a 30 minute errand. I do think it must have been cooler back then laugh out loud It was very hot in LA on July 4th weekend. Now getting Bryan and Peter there takes a little more effort I agree. But so does getting the F1 back and forth to the SHVs multiple times. I think Eric is F1. If so, they haven't had to transport him at all. So small job to transport Bryan once for a couple of photos. For me, Peter's bed looked the same in his pic Monday. JMO Like I've said many times before, I will have to see it to believe Bryan is F1.

Has Bryan ever been spotted in an airport so far? I think that's odd when most know when the weekend visits occur.

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:08 pm

SFoster wrote:I personally do not think any of the contestants know who won except F2. They know the spoiler of course. But who would trust them not to tell someone else, then on and on? The whole world would find out. I think they all have a confidentiality agreement, not just the lead. Rachel didn't even tell her best friend(s).  She knows the ramifications of leaks. 5 million bucks. JMO

All the contestants have confidentiality clauses in their contracts indeed, which is why they're probably not worried about hiding the outcome from their show friends. They all need to keep their mouths shut about what happens on the show, so they're unlikely to go blabbing about the final pick either. Alex kind of did already though by accident. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:09 pm

IMO that's as much proof as you will get unless Rachel mistakenly does something like Kaitlyn did.

Could it have all been done separately at different times, sure I guess.  But IMO with this show, when you start putting puzzle pieces together and they all line up and indicate one way, one person then that person is F1.  

If someone could make a case for either of the other guys on when SHVs would be, etc., that doesn't include changing eveyrthing from the way we've sluethed and discovered F1s in the past, then I'd love to hear it.  Because IMO saying its a season of first and everything different is just a way to justify things, IMO.  

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:19 pm

SFoster wrote:I have not known RS to dislike a (spoiled) F1 so much. I didn't watch Andi's and JoJo's season. And we have  Millsy and Mario and those Two Guys dissing him. Those who "like" Bryan for Rachel only say they have major heat going on, but the leads almost never pick the one they have the major heat with, do they?  Not that I have noticed. And Olivia C says she loves Eric and Eric's family - they are so great - but for sure she's only friends with Eric. In fact, she even said she could see them being BEST FRIENDS.  Rachel said she is engaged to her best friend!  laugh out loud

RS has been VERY tame about Bryan, IMO. When he dislikes someone you know it. In fact, he's actually to alluded to more about Peter than he has with Bryan. And Millsy is  an a-hole to everyone, every season.

Last edited by sfrank on Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:24 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:IMO that's as much proof as you will get unless Rachel mistakenly does something like Kaitlyn did.

Could it have all been done separately at different times, sure I guess.  But IMO with this show, when you start putting puzzle pieces together and they all line up and indicate one way, one person then that person is F1.  

If someone could make a case for either of the other guys on when SHVs would be, etc., that doesn't include changing eveyrthing from the way we've sluethed and discovered F1s in the past, then I'd love to hear it.  Because IMO saying its a season of first and everything different is just a way to justify things, IMO.  

JMO

For me, each season has been different. I guess this hasn't been an issue for me in the past, because in addition to the evidence, there has been an edit that clearly shows the lead being in love with F1 and their relationship being one of substance. I don't see that this season, so I question it. For instance, I didn't believe the spoiler on Desiree's season because I could see that Brooks was not into Des the way she was into him. I just didn't see it at all. But of the two left, I wanted her to choose Drew, however I could clearly see she had a loving relationship also with Chris. Chris had an F1 edit too. So no real surprise. For JP, I didn't like any of the women laugh out loud so I didn't care really. I only liked Renee. Chris Soules clearly had a thing going with Whitney, I liked her a lot for Chris. But Becca entered the scene late, episode 6. I liked her a lot but it wasn't like I couldn't believe he would pick Whitney instead, esp with Becca was not going to commit. Then Kaitlyn spoiled her own season, but I'm a fan of Nick's so I didn't want him to end up with Kaitlyn, so I was happy with the spoiler. With Ben, no brainer, it was Lauren from the first night. I could see it, and knew the spoiler was right. Same with Nick and Vanessa. She was my favorite to win, I like her and Nick together, perfect match for me.  That's the difference for me, I don't see it or feel it.  Their relationship is so shallow, and imo she sent much better men home before. JMO

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:41 pm

mindless wrote:
SFoster wrote:I personally do not think any of the contestants know who won except F2. They know the spoiler of course. But who would trust them not to tell someone else, then on and on? The whole world would find out. I think they all have a confidentiality agreement, not just the lead. Rachel didn't even tell her best friend(s).  She knows the ramifications of leaks. 5 million bucks. JMO

All the contestants have confidentiality clauses in their contracts indeed, which is why they're probably not worried about hiding the outcome from their show friends. They all need to keep their mouths shut about what happens on the show, so they're unlikely to go blabbing about the final pick either. Alex kind of did already though by accident. JMO.

But they don't know anything once they are eliminated. They don't know anything unless another contestant who went further blabs, and they are not supposed to. So even F3 doesn't know the outcome unless F1 or F2 tells, and that is not allowed. That is what I meant.

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12

+82
MiracleSeason
SafronSahara
whit90
Kashathediva
gurlbrit
flojo031
MiaHawk
fabgirl
composer53
luvstx
quietpal