SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12

Page 38 of 79 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 58 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Snapchatgate - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12 - Page 38 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12

Post by Alanna Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:25 am

Can't even be annoyed at Dean. What a friggin moron. IMO.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Snapchatgate - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12 - Page 38 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12

Post by Pattycake92 Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:30 am

Everyone I know that watches the show has the same opinion of Bryan as Dean stated. Dean actually lived with Bryan so maybe he has seen things that justify his opinion? Who knows, but I hope B and R have thick skin cause they are gonna need it.
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:39 am

Pattycake92 wrote:Everyone I know that watches the show has the same opinion of Bryan as Dean stated. Dean actually lived with Bryan so maybe he has seen things that justify his opinion?  Who knows, but I hope B and R have thick skin cause they are gonna need it.

But, that's the thing: He's never actually given one example of anything that Bryan has said or done that has made him dislike him. On the show, he said he disliked him because "he was a 37-year-old man from Miami". And in this interview, he said he dislikes him because he's " friends with Peter" and "Rachel is blinded by lust". So he's going off an edited TV show, just like the rest of us, not any unique perspective from first-hand experiences. If Dean can provide me actual reasons, beyond a weird form of loyalty to Peter, stereotypes, and observations from an edited TV show, I would be much more willing to take his opinion seriously. IMO.

For me, it's the entitlement and hypocrisy that bothers me. We have to look past Peter's yearbook because that 13 years ago! We have to look past Dean's age and judge him based on what he shows us! We have to look past their cringe-worthy comments on AFR and boat date! They can't receive any criticism on social media, because it's not fair to judge them on an edited TV show. But none of those apply to Bryan. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by FashionLover Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:47 am

I always seem to see things opposite from the majority on here BUT did dean really say anything that half of america isn't saying right now?
-Rachel IS blinded by Bryan heart eyes
-Bryan DOES say the right things at the right time
As for questioning bryan's intentions/sincerity, rachel, her sister, and a good portion of the viewers have done that so it's nothing new.

Now should he have done it in an interview? probably not, he should have kept it to his group texts but for me he wasn't trash talking if what he was saying was his truth. And he likely has more insight to the situation which makes me give further side eye to Bryan.
I'm not gonna jump on the Bryan train simply because he won. I wish them luck and hope rachel choose wisely. At the very least she's gonna have fun with the guy.

Quick question, does Bryan have any close male friends that we know of?

ETA: Bryan's own mother seemed to be doubtful about Bryan suddenly being in love and ready to settle down after his many many women so..

Last edited by FashionLover on Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:58 am; edited 1 time in total
FashionLover
FashionLover

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:54 am

Dean and Peter have shown themselves post season to be the same XOXO Gossip Girls that they were on film. IMO both lack Self Awareness and Maturity. In a different interview yesterday Dean said he and Peter are having fun comparing who has more SM followers. They are excited for all the Attention IMO. In Peter's case as long as the attention is All Positive. Peter and Dean as his bestie and bunkbed sharing bedmate are petty, bitter and jealous that the Beautiful, Intelligent, Mature Adult Rachel fell in love with and chose Genuine, Loving, Mature Adult Bryan as the man she sees her values and life goals and future aspirations for growing a family/hea aligning with.
Dean and Peter have teenager emotional level mentality. IMO. Both are sore Losers. IMO. I don't see any friendship between Rachel or Dean/Peter in her future. IMO.
All JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Wed Jul 19, 2017 12:05 pm

When Dean says "I have to be anti-Bryan because of Peter." (paraphrasing) I have a hard time buying that Dean really had any substantial issues with Bryan other than what we've already seen; he and Peter complaining about how smooth he is. These guys don't have to like each other but unless they have proof that Bryan isn't being genuine they should keep it short. If Bryan said or did something suspect Dean would have alluded to it. All they seem to have are their perceptions right now. No need to make this more difficult for Rachel.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by FashionLover Wed Jul 19, 2017 12:07 pm

Well Rachel was part of the nick shading crew last season and I didn't think any less of her for it no idea
If people don't like Bryan, the don't like Bryan. If people don't like peter, they don't like peter. And if people don't like dean, they don't like dean.

He shouldn't have to put a smiley face on and lie through his teeth about what he thinks simply to please the masses, who btw are doubtful of bryan
FashionLover
FashionLover

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jul 19, 2017 12:11 pm

IMO if Bryan has had actual issues with these two guys damn sure they would have shown it.
What the edit did show as P and D behaving like school girls during conversations. Not a good look.

This is on Peter and Dean. Not Bryan.
Quite frankly being :sourgrapes:

IMO

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 19, 2017 12:14 pm

IA @Seabear what I don't understand with the squad mentality, why do they care when they knew they never wanted to be the F1 to begin with? They all need to learn a few things from Sharleen Joynt IMHO.

As far as Dean saying what was the truth, how does he or all of America know that it's the truth? Bryan gets a lot of positivity on his SM. It may be Dean's  opinion, but we don't know it's the truth. If it was then Bryan is spewing lines which he doesn't mean, he's affectionate, he can't keep his hands off of her, he told her he doesn't care about the other guys, all this just for the sake of winning. Then what? He moves, leaves his job, starts a new life, just because he wanted to win?

And these jokers find it necessary to trash talk someone they "think" is not genuine, because "they" didn't "win" which they didn't want to to begin with IMHO. If you don't like the guy, say so, don't piggyback it to support your BFF to somehow make him look better. Both of you sound like babies IMO. :babies:

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by FashionLover Wed Jul 19, 2017 12:16 pm

Sorry, this is my last post on this.

I can't hold dean against saying he sided with his friend on the issue because thats the exact same thing I do in my friendships too. If my friend has an issue with something/someone, I side with them even though it may not affect me directly. It's how I see most friendship dynamics are anyway.
FashionLover
FashionLover

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Wed Jul 19, 2017 12:18 pm

I don't think he should say anything to please the masses, I think that if he is really a friend of Rachel's he should respect her decision and not add fuel to the fire. No way he doesn't know most of the viewers don't like Bryan anyway. It doesn't cost him anything to stay neutral. When people have conflicts in the house usually they will come out say "things happened in the house" or "x said something I didn't like" but for Dean and Peter it really just seems they are threatened by the way Bryan comes across without having any proof that he really wasn't being sincere. JMO.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Wed Jul 19, 2017 12:28 pm

I don't think they had any REAL issue, just grade-school level jealousy. If Bryan was just a MOT guy, they wouldn't have given him a second thought.

Their perceptions of Rachel's dynamic with Bryan was already incorrect during their time on the show IMO. Like, literally none of their predictions came true... That Bryan may not get a rose after his first 1:1 date due to his over-confidence (laugh out loud), they would talk and talk and talk and Rachel would get bored and eliminate him (laugh out loud), thinking Bryan only does well on group dates. For goodness' sake, JOSIAH was more observant and aware of the situation than those two. They can't compute in their minds that Rachel would be into this "old" 37 year old man from Miami until today.

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 79 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 58 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12

+82
MiracleSeason
SafronSahara
whit90
Kashathediva
gurlbrit
flojo031
MiaHawk
fabgirl
composer53
luvstx
quietpal