SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12

Page 37 of 79 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 58 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12 - Page 37 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 19, 2017 10:14 am

Rachelsseason wrote:http://www.etonline.com/tv/221786_exclusive_bachelorette_castoff_dean_unglert_says_rachel_lindsay_is_blinded_by_frontrunner_bryan/

Sticking up for his buddy. So childish, I can't believe the mentality of some of these contestants. She didn't chose Peter the one that said himself he wasn't sure if he could propose, but lets trash the other guy who truly wants that commitment. Hanging around the squad to long IMHO.

As for concerns that Lindsay's other frontrunner, Peter, might not be ready to commit, Unglert said that he's just "very traditional."

"He's a hopeless romantic, so the idea of falling in love in two months, it's not impossible," he explained. "I just think it's a big obstacle for him to overcome."

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12 - Page 37 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12

Post by stuckinsc Wed Jul 19, 2017 10:17 am

Dean's words enforce my initial dislike of him. And if Peter needs his friends to dislike others for him because he does, that is just sad. IMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Wed Jul 19, 2017 10:26 am

Hmmmm how to add oil on a fuel.
So sad about this.
I'm wondering if anyone is listening to Rachel words. What she describes about Bryan and finding with Bryan has little to nothing to do with lust.
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Wed Jul 19, 2017 10:32 am

Rachelsseason wrote:http://www.etonline.com/tv/221786_exclusive_bachelorette_castoff_dean_unglert_says_rachel_lindsay_is_blinded_by_frontrunner_bryan/

Yeah, Dean, that seems like a great way to start building a "great friendship" with Rachel, by dissing her fiancé. I'm sure you two will just be BFFs now!

He comes off as such a child when he says "I'm friends with Peter, so I have to take his side and come off anti-Bryan". Like...is that how you really think? That your friendship with Peter forces you to sh*t-talk Peter's "competition"? Even if he truly believes what he's saying, there's no reason to say those things to a news outlet if he truly cared about Rachel. It just shows me that Peter's and Dean's gossip sessions were never about protecting Rachel, it was all petty jealousy about the fact that their competition was someone outside of their "popular kids" clique. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Jul 19, 2017 10:35 am

Dean should have said no comments IMO. However regarding the lust comment, it's no big deal to me as almost all leads IMO on the show fall in lust with their F1 and that's what drives their decision IMO in the short amount of time they spend togeter. True love only begins post AFTR with public scrutiny and all. If it was true love right from the show, the show will have a better success rate...jmho.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Wed Jul 19, 2017 10:43 am

"I'm friends with Peter, so I have to take his side and come off anti-Bryan". Like...is that how you really think? That your friendship with Peter forces you to sh*t-talk Peter's "competition"?

Yup, that's the part that really turned me off. Like if he'd just said, "in the time I spent with Bryan, I didn't like him because of x and y", fine, whatever. But to say that he actually really didn't have a problem with Bryan but that he and Peter are close friends and Peter and Bryan didn't like each other so he had to be anti-Bryan just sounds so incredibly juvenile and reinforces the belief many have of his being too young and immature.

Like man the hell up and think for yourself. This isn't grade school. And of course the irony of this is that all this does is make me dislike Dean and side-eye Peter and feel like they were just bitter bettys because it was apparently obvious to everyone how into Bryan Rachel was.

We saw the guys openly discussing it when she picked him up for the first one on one, we saw the reactions for the second one on one (and btw, Rachel really didn't help keeping a bullseye off Bryan with her coming to the rooms with the entire group of guys both times she picked Bryan for a date) and well we all saw the deleted scene over that watch.

Pretty much most of the other guys who have been eliminated all seem to agree that Bryan was actually fairly chill and laid back and doing his own thing so I can't imagine anything he directly did to either Dean or Peter to cause them to dislike him. And to still seem so salty about Bryan now the show is over is even more pathetic and ridiculous.

Now, in the interest of fair sleuthing, not sure if this has been brought over. Rachel did an interview with People Magazine at some Sports Illustrated event she attended last night and she said she saw her fiance "yesterday", I guess meaning Monday and said they had a Happy Couples Weekend.

But I thought Bryan posted an Instagram on Monday showing he'd landed where I assumed was Miami. Do we know where exactly he's been? And of course we know Peter was in LA except that he was seen walking around and hanging out with people. But just curious on thoughts. The rest of what she says definitely screams Bryan in my opinion, especially the part of his being more of a hopeless romantic than her.

http://people.com/tv/rachel-lindsay-fiance-hopeless-romantic-bachelorette/

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jul 19, 2017 10:46 am

Peter was not emotionally at the same place with Rachel   Nothing wrong with that and kudos for both in recognizing such. That Dean can't see this indicates his own emotional immaturity.
I believe positivity breeds positivity and negativity breeds negativity. The outlook chosen often lays the groundwork for who you are  jmo

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 19, 2017 10:54 am

@lleyki The link is dated today but the actual media was Tuesday July 18th. Rachel said she saw him "yesterday" (Monday) which means that was the end of their happy couples weekend, because Brian's IG was later in the evening, when he landed in Miami just in time for HTD's.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Wed Jul 19, 2017 10:56 am

GuardianAngel wrote:@lleyki The link is dated today but the actual media was Tuesday July 18th. Rachel said she saw him "yesterday" (Monday) which means that was the end of their happy couples weekend, because Brian's IG was later in the evening, when he landed in Miami just in time for HTD's.

Right that's what I thought, just looking for clarification. I know the event was last night, so her yesterday in the article meant Monday. I just couldn't remember when it seemed like he landed back in Miami (presumably) from his IG story.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by likeashipblown Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:10 am

Oh, Dean. Boo boo, no.

I really do think he would have given Peter a run for his money as the second position guy to give Bryan a run for his money-- if that makes sense... IF he had been in a different place in his life. Older, more mature, had time to work through some of his personal issues, wasn't emotionally stunted...

But interviews like such show exactly why Rachel made the best choice for her, imo.

Dean and Peter have shown time and time again they have maturity issues and/or some type of petty and childish tendencies, imo.

Everybody does not have to like each other, I don't begrudge anyone that. But to outright admit that you can't like someone for someone else... When the person involved seemed to have harmed neither party? Dean had no problem with Bryan but Peter did so he does, too? Lulz. Playground rules all up in here, I see. Rachel's trying to have babies/children-- not marry them.

Peter and Dean have been two of the most petty in the house based on commentary/edit of the show and I know a lot of people give them a pass on that due to them thinking that it's "production" fabrication to some extent, and I respect that, but I don't give them a pass. I think it goes to character.  

Then Peter got home and proceeded to be passive aggressively childish by liking petty posts on social media and being hyper-hypocritical the moment he got his feelings hurt in the SAME WAY he was liking and all but defacto advocating happening to someone else (Bryan). Come on, guys.

And ftr, I'm for Peter's right to defend himself. Bullying is never okay. Good on him and anyone else who feels the need to just snap when being bullied. I just laugh out loud at his hypocrisy and lack of self-awareness and feel less sympathy for him-- because if lightning didn't strike him down?  Well then...That entitlement is real. Yowza.

And ftr, I'm also for Dean's right to speak his truth and dislike whoever he wants to for whatever reason he wants to. BUT LULZ. I'm going to judge him for it if that's the ridiculousness he's spewing.

I see why Rachel said that every day her choice was confirmed to her. Because, I MEAN. This interview hammers that home. Dean does neither himself or Peter any favors with this commentary. Peter doesn't need this special brand of support, guy. Not at all.  

And if it's not a lack of maturity for these two, then these proven character traits-- whatever they are-- in someone are not at all what I think Rachel wanted in a life-partner. She was looking for a mature man, who wasn't routinely petty or playing high school games when it comes to friendship or anything else. She seemed to want a mature alpha leader/protector/nurturer. I think back to how Bryan has stayed out of the drama and one of the few times he inserted himself, it was to give Kenny advice. GOOD ADVICE.

And ftr, none of what I said makes Dean or Peter ~bad people. Just not the type of people that were going to be on Rachel's wavelength at this exact juncture in her life, for what she is trying to build. A family.

likeashipblown

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:15 am

Tiggerlgh wrote:The house looks like it's in the Palm Springs area based on its style which is where many if the SHVs are.

Too much greenery for Palm Springs. My money is on someplace in the valley - or even Silver Lake area of LA.
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5419

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:19 am

I am a Peter fan and held onto a bit of illogical hope that he could still be the final one, though I pretty much knew the truth. After reading the last several pages,that hope has been blown wide open. Thanks guys! Lol
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 79 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 58 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #12

+82
MiracleSeason
SafronSahara
whit90
Kashathediva
gurlbrit
flojo031
MiaHawk
fabgirl
composer53
luvstx
quietpal